It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE COVERAGE: Boston Free Speech Rally & Protests

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Who is booked and for what!??!? This is like jumping in at season 4 of lost

Guy on the stream says he estimated that the police scanner showed 100 people taken in for mostly disorderly.

link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Are you Antifa?

It's worse, I'm the walking dead dada. Also, it's spelled Antifa and not Antifa.

High there!

If you are 8Chan doxed you and your name is out there!

What? Whatever. OMG! OMG! OMG! My Name is out there, my Name is out there? How much of my Name is more out there now and where, can I have my 15mins of fame now? And 2 scoops of ice-cream? At the same time!?!

Hey me and myself, you saw that? Toldya it would be out there one day! My Name is out there! And yours too, myself. Finally! How cool is that, we 3 are famous now. To victory!! Where? I've asked him, let me first hit reply, maybe he knows where and doesn't think we're nuts. I know we aint, calm down and wait for it!

link   
It's an affront to anyone when the content of their character is NEVER even considered when judging them.

Prejudice reigns. It's okay because it's partisan and only partly racial and exploitative.

"Poop and Soil!"

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Why didn't you look for yourself? It starts about free speech (freedom to speak about white supremacy on/in private spaces by the way... try to deny that.) which I support regardless of how hateful and ends with defending European/American/Southern culture.

I never said the black guy was lying, wtf are you on?

+5 more 
link   
a reply to: Kali74

How did the free speech win, if 20,000 people showed up, and silenced those opposing their views, in the name of free speech? Ironic, isn't it?

link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: DBCowboy

Free speech won. 20,020 people showed up and spoke.

Yes, Free Your speech "won".

SMH, keep rewriting history Kali, Pol Pot would be proud.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

So if 20,000 people can deny others rights, it's considered a win by you.

So mob rule, tyranny of the crowd.

Yeah, figured you'd be happy.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The alt-left manage to shut down more free speech. What with their destruction of monuments and attack on freedoms they are looking more and more like ISIS every day.
edit on 19/8/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

(post by seeker1963 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So if 20,000 people can deny others rights, it's considered a win by you.

So mob rule, tyranny of the crowd.

Yeah, figured you'd be happy.

The alt-left actually fo think that mob rule and the 'freedom' to oppress others is the first amendment. They have no clue.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

Why didn't you look for yourself? It starts about free speech (freedom to speak about white supremacy on/in private spaces by the way... try to deny that.) which I support regardless of how hateful and ends with defending European/American/Southern culture.

I never said the black guy was lying, wtf are you on?

You said this wasn't about free speech, they were lying.

Now you are saying this guy is not lying?

Good. Then would you admit that the whole rally was not a lie?

link   
These people seem very rational

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Apparently, those celebrating here thinks violence and threats are appropriate if it silences and suppresses individual rights.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I'm not telling you to shut up. But you keep accusing him of insulting you, but he has not done that! Not in this thread at least. You just seem a little un-hinged right now. And as you know, I've always respected your views.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Is it 20,000 peoples fault that the people that were billed didn't show up?

I already stated that the ones that were being blocked from entering was wrong and violent so you can stop your nonsense now and join Snivler in the straw men corner. The two of you consistently accusing me of being anti free speech, pro authoritarian and pro violence despite my constant denouncement... when neither you have the balls nor the integrity to denounce your own monsters is getting to be too much. Both of you can GFY.

link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I don't know who called him a Nazi or a white supremacist? The thing with the rally is who was booked to speak there originally. There's a lot of context that is continuously being left out.

Kyle "Based Stickman" Chapman isn't a neo-Nazi or a white supremacist AFAIK. Gavin McInnes is also not a neo-Nazi. However, as I demonstrated earlier, much to the consternation of some muppet who said I was "derailing the thread," Kyle Chapman and other Proud Boys (the group founded by McInnes) have been fighting in SoCal alongside neo-Nazis and various white nationalist groups, including Identity Evropa, "DIY Division," and Hammerskins (who are what most people think of when they think "neo-Nazi").

Chapman was invited to UTR as well but didn't attend ultimately though I read on his Twitter feed that he "had people there" who I assume were Proud Boys (he has his own faction of violent, armed hooligans he calls the "Alt-Knights"). McInnes however, disavowed the UTR rally and threatened anyone who found there in "their colors" was facing possible expulsion.

This is because in recent months, there's been a schism in the coalition of the Alt-Right, traditional neo-Nazis and the "Alt-Lite" groups like Proud Boys. I can back this up with multiple lines of evidence if anyone doubts it. At any rate, the "Alt-Lite" "leaders" have decided that it's no longer in their interests to associate with these neo-Nazis, understandably. But deleting tweets and lying on Podcasts doesn't really erase history anymore than taking down a Confederate statue.

Another speaker, August Invictus, who was originally scheduled to speak and was billed at UTR (I don't know if he actually showed up there or not), was disinvited by Medlar because of comments he made about how the US needs a "Second Civil War."

Which seems ironic to me because, the "free speech rally" organizer actually disinvited *that* guy and laid out some ground rules disallowing any hate speech which by the standards of the posters in this threads make him a "fascist" who is "censoring" free speech. But I digress.

Given the cross-pollination, I don't think that it was exactly unfair for people to assume that this rally was going to be something that it may or may not have turned out to be. (I have no idea who actually showed up, it looks like basically nobody).

Though somebody should have maybe informed the protesters that all of the speakers dropped out in the last week following Charlottesville (McInnes claimed that the Mayor was going to let a riot break out) and that the one from UTR was actually disinvited.

The upshot here is that given who was supposed to be speaking, including an overlap with UTR, people assumed that it was going to be som

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
The alt-left manage to shut down more free speech. What with their destruction of monuments and attack on freedoms they are looking more and more like ISIS every day.

Is it alt left if the majority of the left suprots the hecklers veto?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
will never be divided .... seriously they're missing out a great rhyme

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join