It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE COVERAGE: Boston Free Speech Rally & Protests

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74
Preserving European culture?
When did that come into play?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
It appears the cops may have had enough of getting sh*t thrown at them.......

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Yup.

Even in Virginia, while I despise KKK wannabes, there was no violence until the left showed up and brought their violence to the event. Combined with stand down orders from the leftist mayor and a violent atmosphere was created by the left.

That doesn't excuse the KKK wannabe from killing people with his car, but again, that doesn't happen and no one dies if the left doesn't show up yet again with its violence.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Because I believe in the first amendment I would be labeled as a NAZI by those people. I was watching a live feed where an Antifa was screaming F^%$ the first amendment and F&^& the Constitution.

The people at the freedom of speech rally were not supporting the White supremacists ideas, but they did defend their rights under the Constitution and for that, they are labeled as NAZIs.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Grambler

I don't know about today, perhaps there will be a transcript at some point but these rallies, yes, typically are about protecting white culture. I'm so utterly shocked you don't know that...

And yet... I believe it is their right to hold those rallies.

Are you going to keep spewing lies about me?

I said one time you were a censor because you were applauding an anti free speech protest.

If you truly believe in free speech, I will happily take back that accusation, but its clear to see how I would assume that.

Post me the last free speech rally you are talking about that was about white culture.

I watched the portland one, and heard almost nothing about white culture.

But post the videos, and I will happily watch them.

But you have no evidence that these people were lying about free speech today.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: Grambler

Oh ffs quit the intellectual dishonesty and absurdly forcing a need to denounce every salty word. Violence is not okay, that includes intimidation.

The Free Speech thing is a cover and you know it.

Unbelievable.

No whats unbelievable is racists and bigots using "freedom of speech" to hide and protect their "right" to rally for the oppression of others, and the suppression of their rights .

You have the freedom to speak anything you would like in this country...

EXCEPT the impairment of OTHERS freedoms.

Racism and bigotry should be banned ideologies.

We already have increased sentences for hate crimes, that is a step in the right direction.

See I want you to have free speech. Please keep talking.

At least your honest about wanting to end free speech.

Did you see that image I posted?

"As paradoxical as it may seem.. Defending tolerance requires to not tolerate the intolerant"

I would really like to know your thoughts on that

Did you really just say that?

Damn, has our educational system been destroyed!

You should probably go and have a look at the image.

I am currently googling the big ass spiders you guys have in Australia. But I will get around to it eventually.

I'm looking at a hand-sized Huntsman sitting up in the corner of the room as we speak. His name is Bob. Bob eats all the nastier spiders that may make their way inside. Bob is awesome.

My shotgun would make short work of that monster!

Not gonna lie, spiders are my kryptonite.

Huntsmans are one of the few non-venomous spiders we have. They'll still give you a nip, and it apparently hurts, but it's just from the sharp fangs not the venom.

They are timid, however. They won't go out of their way to bite humans unless you somehow really provoke one. They tend to just sit up near the roof on the wall, in plain sight.

They really are natures bug spray though. Many of us Aussies tolerate them because they leave us alone and hunt down and eat venomous spiders and insects like Redbacks and even Funnel Webs. Even those who don't like spiders tend to not kill Huntsmans, rather they get a broom, get the bugger onto it (which is a pain in the ass because they run like cheetahs) then take him outside to the garden.

They are also famous for hiding on top of the sun visor in your car and running out onto the dashboard while your traveling at 100km/h on the highway lol.

Anyhow, just a little info on Aussie spiders for you.

edit on 19/8/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: abago71
a reply to: Kali74
Preserving European culture?
When did that come into play?

Apparently the people there for free speech were lying and were talking about european culture.

Even the several black guys that were attacked for defending trump.

I have yet to see any proof of this, but Kali just knows it.

Don't worry though, i am sure she is going to post that evidence any second.

link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

It's hilarious that the left can make the KKK look peaceful, tolerant, and level headed.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I said one time you were a censor because you were applauding an anti free speech protest.

It was an anti hate protest. Cut your crap.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Well there goes the whole argument that 'European culture' err "hate" is what they were 'protesting'. They clearly hate America as a nation.
edit on 19-8-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

The dog should be on the floor.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Truth hurt?

Apparently it does.

Because the entire reason of creating the first amendment protection was to protect political speech.

The antis only want select people to practice that right which directly contradicts the words FREE SPEECH.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Now this guy is discussing how brutal the police were.

I knew this would happen.

Protestors are violent, throwing rocks, smashing people etc.

Then when police do their job, they are evil.

Its so ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
The Boston Police had a press conference. Said officers were ordered to come in on their day off to handle the crowd and did a fine job. Yet, these protesters threw bottles and yelled insults at them. How disrespectful.

Uh oh...He just said there were three groups that showed up. The small group of conservatives holding the rally for free speech (which ended early) the group PROTESTING FREE SPEECH, and the group who tried to start trouble

He's going to get major backlash for saying that!

Three groups? And I thought the whole "violent left" can't protest peacefully? You've just completely debunked a whole days work of narrative spinning on ATS, what the actual...

*giggles*

The irony isn't lost on me either, good catch. After the Patriot Act I'm not sure what kind of free speech corner you guys n gals still have but yeah... kinda ... sorta funny from a police states perspective. I guess. And that's another whole tower of irony right there.

*more giggles*

link   

It was an anti hate protest. Cut your crap.

Then why was every single trump supporter that the crod meant surrounded attacked and shoved out?

link   
Did I miss anything? Is each side claiming to be the victim and moral highground?

link   

Oh ffs quit the intellectual dishonesty and absurdly forcing a need to denounce every salty word. Violence is not okay, that includes intimidation.

The Free Speech thing is a cover and you know it.

Unbelievable.

No whats unbelievable is racists and bigots using "freedom of speech" to hide and protect their "right" to rally for the oppression of others, and the suppression of their rights .

You have the freedom to speak anything you would like in this country...

EXCEPT the impairment of OTHERS freedoms.

We already have increased sentences for hate crimes, that is a step in the right direction.

See I want you to have free speech. Please keep talking.

At least your honest about wanting to end free speech.

Did you see that image I posted?

"As paradoxical as it may seem.. Defending tolerance requires to not tolerate the intolerant"

I would really like to know your thoughts on that

Did you really just say that?

Damn, has our educational system been destroyed!

You should probably go and have a look at the image.

I am currently googling the big ass spiders you guys have in Australia. But I will get around to it eventually.

I'm looking at a hand-sized Huntsman sitting up in the corner of the room as we speak. His name is Bob. Bob eats all the nastier spiders that may make their way inside. Bob is awesome.

My shotgun would make short work of that monster!

Not gonna lie, spiders are my kryptonite.

Huntsmans are one of the few non-venomous spiders we have. They'll still give you a nip, and it apparently hurts, but it's just from the sharp fangs not the venom.

They really are natures bug spray though. Many of us Aussies tolerate them because they leave us alone and hunt down and eat venomous spiders and insects like Redbacks and even Funnel Webs. Even those who don't like spiders tend to not kill Huntsmans, rather they get a broom, get the bugger onto it (which is a pain in the ass because they run like cheetahs) then take him outside to the garden.

They are also famous for hiding on top of the sun visor in your car and running out onto the dashboard while your traveling at 100km/h on the highway lol.

Anyhow, just a little info on Aussie spiders for you.

Been scared snipless of spiders my whole life. Once I can identify them, I am okay, but there are just too damn many! Snakes? I'm good. Easy to identify and not near as many different species as spiders.

You Aussies and your spiders? You can keep em!

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I really resent, even hate those that have forced me to defend Nazi groups right to free speech because they want to ban and silence them.

But doing nothing, not even commenting on it would be worse.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

It was an anti hate protest. Cut your crap

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Anything else you want to ban?

Well I would say rape, & murder but they are already banned.

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join