It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville Driver Innocent?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
People do stupid, hateful things because of emotions.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Can you read what the badge says on the guy to the right of the flag and wearing the helmet and the red Nike shirt?

I cannot. Is he looking at something in his hand instead of the car running over people?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Edumakated

In this video it looks like no one was around him at the beginning. It appears he headed straight towards a group of people at high speeds, no horn, indiscriminately.

Amazing how this vid was left OUT by the OP

I knew someone else would put it in and figured out I was running out of space. It is in the thread, but it still doesn't necessarily prove or disprove anything...

Ah, yes, the video that shows the man intentionally driving for multiple blocks down a fairly clear street and into a crowd of people at a pretty good speed and with no brakes doesn't necessarily disprove your thesis that he might be innocent of intentionally running into a crowd of people.

Hold on a second, actually IT DOES.

link   

originally posted by: choomsuba
Hate manifests itself in many ways, including race, color and creed. Hate is hate. Its up to us, "we the people" to show "the government", "the deep state", "republicans and democrats" and whoever else is hell-bent on dividing this country that it wont work. Wake up people!! "They " are succeeding in dividing us! Politicians and the MSN are the race baiters, they are the ones doing their best to create racial division in this country. Who among them is talking about healing? Its all about amplifying the minority hate groups to perpetuate the lie of racial division. We can show them.

I don't think we can.

Critical thinking has been systematically driven out of the last two generations. People can see problems all around them. Higher health care costs, higher tuition costs, wealth being constantly funneled to the top, an ever increasing police state, the Constitution being dismantled, a constant state of war, etc. But the MSM is always there to tell us that the cause of all our problems are our neighbors. Ignore the fact that they are just as bad off as we are, we should hate, hate, hate them, then hate them some more. And people just lap it up.

I first became aware of the situation in Charlottesville Saturday afternoon. I went to a buddy's house, he had CNN on TV. The bottom third read, "Violence in Charlottesville." I'm thinking, "Woah, what happened?" So I watched a little while to find out.

No luck. I watched for about 40 minutes trying to find out some details about what happened. All I saw was six talking heads telling me how I should feel about what happened and how Trump should have said more about it. I couldn't tell if it was one person that died or three, who they were, or how they died; but I knew I was supposed to hate someone because of it.

link   

Sorry. My point was that if he hit the cars at 40 like everyone is reporting it would have popped the airbags. No question. I was trying to show there was no way he was going that fast when he made impact. I truly believe it was an accident. Not defending him but want to know all the facts first.

link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: bknapple32

Ha...well I actually do think it looks like him.

That frown...the eyebrows.

He looks calm and cool though for someone who just smashed up his beloved Dodge Challenger, in a fit, and is going to prison.

Well, I think it may be a safe bet that anyone doing such a thing is probably a sociopath/psychopath which would explain why he looks so calm.

From the other information that is coming out, he has a past history with violence against his crippled mother and testimony from his Aunt and others he was a loner and socially awkward.

Dude had serious issues. His father died either before his birth or shortly there after if I remember correctly. His mother seemed to not know much about him or feared him or something IMO by the interview she gave.

IMO, this is a guy who probably didn't have to end up like this had there been someone else around when he was still a kid to give him some guidance or something. But it doesn't sound like anyone was around or maybe even cared to be and it resulted in a messed up young man.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Me, too. I couldn't decide whether the airbags should have deployed or not though from trying to research it.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Yea you're looking at tiny little details and ignoring the entirety of the picture.

The guy with the helmet? People in front of him are clearly reacting to something going on. Him trying to get whatever is happening on camera isn't suspect, and that picture doesn't show him being in that position prior to anything happening.

People with cameraphones pointing at the car....that just plowed into a bunch of people and slammed into a stopped car. That's odd to you?

And it's not according to me. It's according to a) google maps and streetview and b) the ability to read a map. It's not that complicated.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: bknapple32

Ha...well I actually do think it looks like him.

That frown...the eyebrows.

He looks calm and cool though for someone who just smashed up his beloved Dodge Challenger, in a fit, and is going to prison.

Yeah, those distinctive eyebrows are something else.

Looks like a Hitler mustache over his eyes.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Ugh I cant believe im going to go down this road................................

But here goes.

I will say there is one picture making the rounds that has me UTTERLY confused:

This guy does not look like this guy:

Ugh.... I just dont know...

White shirt here and a black and white shirt in the mug shot.

Face does not really look like the same guy. Weird.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

IMO, this is a guy who probably didn't have to end up like this had there been someone else around when he was still a kid to give him some guidance or something. But it doesn't sound like anyone was around or maybe even cared to be and it resulted in a messed up young man.

I read somewhere today that his father was killed in an automobile accident by a drunk driver when Fields was an infant.

I can't find any info (haven't looked real hard though) about how his mother came to be in a wheelchair.

She evidently drives though judging by that interview with the "reporters", although there was no handicapped license plate on her car.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

White shirt there.

Jail inmate shirt in mugshot.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Virginia uses orange I think.

Edit to add: could be jail garb. Sometimes county jails in Virginia use the stripes. Majority use orange.

edit on 14-8-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
His father died either before his birth or shortly there after if I remember correctly.

I read that an *anonymous* uncle told the WaPo (IIRC) that his father died before he was born in a drunk driving accident and had arranged for a trust for his son.

Thought that was extremely odd. A young father to be who set up a trust for his unborn child.....

In my world, that's odd.

Anyway, supposedly that's how James Alex Fields Jr. was able to buy a nice car and pay bills without a job. I assume???

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I truly believe it was an accident.

LOL.

Yeah, it was an accident in the same sense that Unite The Right brought torches to the rallly..."because it was dark out".

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

It's in the process of plowing into the people.

It was unfolding and they weren't reacting to it with the usual self-preservation...they were filming it.

So, I think it's odd. And we can agree to disagree and leave it at that. You won't convince me that there is nothing out of the ordinary about that photo, at all.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

That sounds about right.

Mom's on disability and no Dad and he's only 20 y/o and that was a nice ride that he obviously didn't have much appreciation for like someone would who had to work their ass off for it.

So a Trust totally makes sense.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

That sounds about right.

Mom's on disability and no Dad and he's only 20 y/o and that was a nice ride that he obviously didn't have much appreciation for like someone would who had to work their ass off for it.

So a Trust totally makes sense.

Doesn't make sense to me.

I have never known any father-to-be set up a trust for their unborn child and then die in an accident before they were born.

Sorry, but that is very weird to me!

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Doesn't sound weird at all to me.

His dad obviously had some wealth himself and wanted to set up a trust for his kid. Nothing strange about that. I grew up with a guy just like that. Only his Dad wasn't dead, but he was gone and divorced from his mother who he lived with.

They didn't talk much as his Dad was kind of a weird guy. I won't get in to that though.

But he had a trust too and when he turned 18 he got access to a lot of money.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

Albemarle County doesn't.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join