It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville Driver Innocent?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

You mean like a Michael Hastings type accident?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

So, I think it's odd. And we can agree to disagree and leave it at that. You won't convince me that there is nothing out of the ordinary about that photo, at all.

Hey you got that right, at least. You see what you want to see, and apparently have a cookie-cutter notion of how every last person will react in a given situation.

Absolutely no sense in discussing it with somebody like that.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Ugh I cant believe im going to go down this road................................

But here goes.

I will say there is one picture making the rounds that has me UTTERLY confused:

This guy does not look like this guy:

Ugh.... I just dont know...

Mouth shape, nose shape, 5-o'clock shadow over his lip and chin, dark thick eyebrows, white polo shirt.

That's definitely him. Ignore the lighting glare on the windshield and just look closely as his facial features, especially the small little bird mouth in its natural down-turned position.

He's looking quite relaxed, cool, calm, and collected.... for someone who's "scared to death for their life" and just rammed into crowd of people with flying bodies everywhere.

This picture was obviously taken right after the murderous rampage when he's looking in his rearview mirror about to slam it into reverse to take off.

I also notice how he's wearing his seatbelt... you know, to keep himself from injury... and to abide by the seatbelt laws and and all.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I don't know about the driver being innocent, but there is video showing that his car was being attacked right before the incident. A lawyer could easily say that he felt threatened and panicked.

edit on 14-8-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Great. Bye!

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Now, if we can all just see the evidence of that and not have to take some anonymous uncle's reported word for it.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
I don't know about the driver being innocent, but there is video showing that his car was being attacked right before the incident. A lawyer could easily say that he felt threatened and panicked.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

There is?

Please link it.
edit on 18Mon, 14 Aug 2017 18:12:33 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I don't think there is such a video. But if you want to make the claim there is, you'll need to provide it otherwise I'm saying no such video exists.

Nobody was attacking his car before it slammed into that crowd. Only after.
edit on 14-8-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

wtf is up with replies?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Grand! Toodles!

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Now, if we can all just see the evidence of that and not have to take some anonymous uncle's reported word for it.

Him having a Trust fund isn't crucial evidence here though. But it makes sense if true. But even if it's not, it doesn't change anything at all to do with what happened or anything else.

It's just extra info about him that would seem to make sense for a few reasons.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Charlotteville Car Hit With Bat

Again, not saying he's innocent. But it could be argued in a court of law that he felt he was in immediate danger.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I think it's relevant and material. But it's ok if you don't.

I still wonder if he is employed...covertly.

edit on 8/14/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

In your own video iy proves he was already well on his way to running people over. He had driven down that street speeding up. Notice no break lights before that swing. Simple gas

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Not going to keep arguing about this, but it clearly shows that he was coasting until his car got hit, then pumped the gas. It's up to the courts to decide.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Why would him having a Trust fund be relevant to this???

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Well this video shows him from a little farther down the street.

Notice that he's driving down an open street before hitting those people. Nobody seems to be attacking him at all. In fact there are very few people even around at this point.

Then when he reverses back from the direction he started from you can see nobody is even there. Nobody with bats. Just an empty street.

He wasn't being attacked by anyone. He did the attacking. He's a f*cking murderer. He decided to plow his car into a crowd of people because he's a psycho. Even the Fox News guy says according to witnesses it was intentional.

edit on 14-8-2017 by mOjOm because: I forgot to include the video. oops.
edit on 14-8-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Yeah.

He was "coasting" so much that you can hear the undercarriage scrape when he comes "coasting" off of that speed bump pedestrian crosswalk intersection.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge

Yeah.

He was "coasting" so much that you can hear the undercarriage scrape when he comes "coasting" off of that speed bump pedestrian crosswalk intersection.

He didn't look like he was coasting to me. He looked like he was driving IMO.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join