It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. McAuliffee: You Are not Welcome

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
BLM gets the royal carpet. Whites marching for whites get the shaft.

Keep it up.

Those people didn't March for me so don't put that on me man. Maybe they matched for you.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Tempter

Look, I'd like to see someone advocating for whites as much as we see groups advocating for other ethnic groups if that's the way the game has to be played.

Really, I'd prefer no one played it that way as it's wrong period, but if we're heading down that path, then there needs to be an advocacy for all groups, not just some.

However, I really don't think we want to glom on to white supremacists as the standard bearer. That's the wrong message to send, really, really wrong.

A few bad apples ruins the bunch?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Keep it up.

Those people didn't March for me so don't put that on me man. Maybe they matched for you.

It was an isolated incident among a large group of mostly peaceful marchers.

If the insane left doesn't show up do we even have a problem?

The violence, I bekieve, rest squarely on the shoulders of those who committed it.

Unless a trend forms, like Islam with terrorists, I'm comfortable calling this a fairly isolated incident.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I'd prefer we stop thinking of this as necessary and persuade everyone else that CRT and Intersectionalist thought is the very definition of defeatist and stupid.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Keep it up.

The violence, I bekieve, rest squarely on the shoulders of those who committed it.

Unless a trend forms, like Islam with terrorists, I'm comfortable calling this a fairly isolated incident.

No, they marched for white supremacy.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Okay, you have some names. Now when did they say they "don't think a gay person deserves rights" or that they "believe a gay should be able to be fired for saying they are gay."

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Look, lets be honest here.

The Nazi's showed up in helmets, with bats, pepper spray, weapons.

They are not innocent in this.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Wow.. I'm blown away that there are people in this thread that are trying to attack or discredit the govenor in this thread.

The guy said white supremacists aren't welcome.

If you have a problem with that statement, it would be hard to convince me that you are not a racist/supremacist yourself.

This is insane that this even needs to be a conversation?
Didn't we all learn in school that we are all equal?
Haven't we all listened to Martin Luther King Jr.s "I have a dream" speech every year in school.

Crazy

I'm not mad that he said white supremacists aren't welcome, I'm mad that to those in the left, ANTIFA and BLM rioting and attacking people is welcomed.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

No. No one is innocent in this. You cannot call either side pure as the wind-driven snow. Neither are.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

There are no good guys at all with this.

But we have a perfect opportunity to further hate Trump supporters!

So something good did come from it.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I would, too! Have you seen how the alt-left attacks people with different opinions?

Look, I condemn the violence. But I'm not beyond saying it would've remained peaceful if the antogonizers on the left didn't push it to violence.

The KKK, morons that they are, and the foolish Neo-Nazi's have demonstrations all the time. Peaceful demonstrations. For years. For decades.

It's the current crop of alt-left that is the common denominator in all of the violent scenarios.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Then the Nazi's should have come in unarmed and without body armor.

They could have taken a beating and shown how violent ANTIFA is.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Then the Nazi's should have come in unarmed and without body armor.

They could have taken a beating and shown how violent ANTIFA is.

The only way to have proven conclusively which group was which was for their only be one group. You know that very well.

It doesn't matter what the circumstances or how many on one side are beaten, the ANTIFA crowd always claims they were attacked or defending themselves or something similar. You've seen it.

Had the silly white supremacists been simply ignored, even with their SCA weaponry, there would have been no doubts had any violence broken out or any property been destroyed who did it and who was violent.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

www.msn.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Keep it up.

I'm still kinda confused who was who in the fighting I've seen.

Both sides were equipped for confrontation and look the same.

Both sides were shipped in. Right Gov?

But that big gal in shorts took a punch and went after the guy who threw it, he ran lol. Cool.

Anyway, you are right, the "nazis" got a permit to march.

The left had to violently virtue signal and cause tragic deaths.

The blood is on their hands and the criminals in charge of security in the city and state.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Keep it up.

No, they marched for white supremacy.

So what?!

They had a permit.

If it was a BFD why give them a permit in the first place?!

And then let the lefty counter protesters in close with how they were equipped for a riot?

Seriously?

I smell fish.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Yah no kidding. I was just saying they were not matching for white people in gen.

They were not marching for my beliefs. I support their right to speak but would also say they don't believe in the Constitution and are cowardly vile pos's who hide behind the constitution. There intention was to make triggered kids pop.

The problem is town folk got swept in. Churches, etc. The lady that does was a local etc..

But yeah. The administration for the area is at massive fault.

I know you think it's all libs and only libs that are nuts but that isn't the case. The far right is every bit as vile as the far left who get violent.
edit on 13-8-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Yah no kidding. I was just saying they were not matching for white people in gen.

They were not marching for my beliefs. I support their right to speak but would also say they don't believe in the Constitution and are cowardly vile pos's who hide behind the constitution. There intention was to make triggered kids pop.

Welcome to the party, pal. One of my top annoyances is when a politician goes on a rant about 'what the American people want.' They have no clue, but it makes for a good sound bite.

For what it's worth, they were marching for their own beliefs and no one else's. That's one of the things about white people, they don't have a 'community' or special interest group. White folks are fairly fractious.

The problem is town folk got swept in. Churches, etc. The lady that does was a local etc..

The problem is that the event was played up and advertised on social media. If it had been ignored, no one would have know, no one would have cared, and probably no one would have died.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I know you think it's all libs and only libs that are nuts but that isn't the case. The far right is every bit as vile as the far left who get violent.

Ok, fact is, lots of groups "hide" behind the constitution.

The left fringe has the pattern of violence and the dem leadership rarely condemn their acts.

And now they have Trump to blame for everything that happens from all sides.

Then there is the moral equivalency spouting, like a lot of people do that just isn't true.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
You would have to be a special kind of stupid to lap up this media circus and actually believe there is a significant amount of people involved in a white power movement.

JFC people

Then to see the Facebook News Generation report 20 rednecks, who were probably staged actors as a typical
Trump(our president) supporter is hilarious.

I don't know whether to laugh, or think of some new scam to rip these type of easily influenced mouth breathers off.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join