It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. McAuliffee: You Are not Welcome

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Gov. McAuliffee of VA Speaks

You think you are patriots, but you are not patriots....you came here to hurt peple today...you made our commonwealth stronger. There is no place for you here, there is no place for you in America.

Governor McCauliffee makes a strong statement that the White Supremacists were not welcome. He notes they should go home...they were NOT from there.

The White Supremacists were outsiders, not the other way around as some have said.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Vorian

Before I read this in your own words why should we care what this chump thinks and are there any other sources than cnn ?

+29 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Before I read this in your own words why should we care what this chump thinks and are there any other sources than cnn ?

Will he say something different if you watch the video on FOX?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

edit on 13-8-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

This is going to be hard to digest, but it is really only the majority of you yanks that think In terms of left and right.

I often take the mickey out of that linear thinking because it is well...lets just say limited.

I don't always succeed but I try to look at all the possibilities, especially the ones that were not spoon fed to me.

+28 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

This is going to be hard to digest, but it is really only the majority of you yanks that think In terms of left and right.

I often take the mickey out of that linear thinking because it is well...lets just say limited.

I don't always succeed but I try to look at all the possibilities, especially the ones that were not spoon fed to me.

But its a video. Why does it matter which site you watch it on? He says the same thing on each site with that video on it.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

But its a video. Why does it matter which site you watch it on? He says the same thing on each site with that video on it.

You are a very confused soul.

I haven't watched the video, at this point I have asked a very simple question.

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

You are a very confused soul.

I haven't watched the video, at this point I have asked a very simple question.

Here you go:

Now your source is ATS.
edit on 13-8-2017 by Abysha because: Youtube madness

+25 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

This chump is a governor.
But you're right....He shouldn't be saying this for us...We should all be saying it ourselves. There is no room for bigotry in democracy.
There's no room for people who hate merely because of what you look like.
Nothing is more ignorant than hating someone for the color of their skin.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Thanks, but I'm not so much interested in the video as I am in the OP's interpretation of it.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Do you think Governor Mc Allif's words will be different if you listen to his speech on a different network?
Did you think before you asked that question or did you just dismiss it because of a history against CNN?
I mean really dude. It's a recorded speech. It will be the same no matter what logo is in the corner of your screen.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Ummm yeah. That's not answering the question but we get it. It's embarrassing you asked for another source for a recorded speech that will be the same on every channel.
It's early. Go get some coffee and toast.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Forget it. I'm out of here.
edit on 8132017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Bigotry exists on both sides. Those on the far left and the far right. What occurred in VA is the fault of both sides of the fringe. Least the governor should do is admit that.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Ummm yeah. That's not answering the question but we get it. It's embarrassing you asked for another source for a recorded speech that will be the same on every channel.

Thx silly for the official endorsement .

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
The governor is known to be a supporter of hard core leftist groups which concerns me a great deal. He isn't going to make it known but you can clearly see his wording is clearly directed ONLY at the extreme right groups and not the left. Extremist groups like Antifa are more than likely a protected group in the state of Virginia which is wrong on so many levels.

Oh yeah did I forget to mention Gov. Mclaughing stock tried to manipulate the elections by enacting a law making it legal for convicted felons to vote as long as they would vote democrat. This is after the initial proposal was shot down by the Supreme Court. Nothing but scum of the earth this guy.

www.washingtontimes.com...

edit on 13-8-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I cant help myself sorry.

Surely it is far to much to ask the OP for an opinion....you know like and actual opinion...not what the state mandated mouthpiece has to offer.

But hey you knew that right...

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Don't you think it would have been appropriate and polite to watch the video if you are going to be posting several responses in this thread? I get it if you don't have time, but then why bother in the first place?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

Don't you think it would have been appropriate and polite to watch the video if you are going to be posting several responses in this thread? I get it if you don't have time, but then why bother in the first place?

No . I asked a simple question that could have had a simple answer ...yet here we are...

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Wow.. I'm blown away that there are people in this thread that are trying to attack or discredit the govenor in this thread.

The guy said white supremacists aren't welcome.

If you have a problem with that statement, it would be hard to convince me that you are not a racist/supremacist yourself.

This is insane that this even needs to be a conversation?
Didn't we all learn in school that we are all equal?
Haven't we all listened to Martin Luther King Jr.s "I have a dream" speech every year in school.

Crazy

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join