It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. McAuliffee: You Are not Welcome

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Yah no kidding. I was just saying they were not matching for white people in gen.

They were not marching for my beliefs. I support their right to speak but would also say they don't believe in the Constitution and are cowardly vile pos's who hide behind the constitution. There intention was to make triggered kids pop.

Welcome to the party, pal. One of my top annoyances is when a politician goes on a rant about 'what the American people want.' They have no clue, but it makes for a good sound bite.

For what it's worth, they were marching for their own beliefs and no one else's. That's one of the things about white people, they don't have a 'community' or special interest group. White folks are fairly fractious.

The problem is town folk got swept in. Churches, etc. The lady that does was a local etc..

But yeah. The administration for the area is at massive fault.

The problem is that the event was played up and advertised on social media. If it had been ignored, no one would have know, no one would have cared, and probably no one would have died.

So the people marching with nazi symbols and the list of hate groups in attendance were marching for themselves? I would think the member ship and recruitment process says different but go ahead and think so.

Personally I think being proud of your skin is pretty stupid. That is my belief. Whether it's blacks or slightly brown, a little olive, etc..if it goes beyond "wow that's a nice looking skin tone" personally and in my opinion I find it ludicrous.

Is stead I just focus on what people have done and the culture humans create.

One wear the stupid shield you bring to park means my skin tone is the only superior race is as dumb as it gets IMO.

Now if your the best at chess, judo, math, football, there are things I can judge. I love culture personally but I understand not everyone likes to travel. I just think being the best one is very subjective. Etic and emic you know?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
You would have to be a special kind of stupid to lap up this media circus and actually believe there is a significant amount of people involved in a white power movement.

JFC people

Then to see the Facebook News Generation report 20 rednecks, who were probably staged actors as a typical
Trump(our president) supporter is hilarious.

I don't know whether to laugh, or think of some new scam to rip these type of easily influenced mouth breathers off.

I guess the torchlight march was photoshopped then?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I am trying to say you don't have to choose one or the other. You can step back and say they are both liars.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Yeah it is too bad they aren't even real people.

It looked like a Duck Dynasty family reunion.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

You would have to be a special kind of stupid to lap up this media circus and actually believe there is a significant amount of people involved in a white power movement.

JFC people

Then to see the Facebook News Generation report 20 rednecks, who were probably staged actors as a typical

I don't know whether to laugh, or think of some new scam to rip these type of easily influenced mouth breathers off.

Go through the pics, not the cropped ones.
What, are there 100 people in attendance?

Sounds like a pretty good percentage of the population. -not
100 out of 323mill

Drawing an association with Trump in this scenario is incredibly dense and programed, but people know how stupid this social media generation is, so they use them as tools. Then the tools actually get condescending about it . It has been wild to watch.

Hippies saying "my half of the government is better"
-is probably the best though.

edit on 8 by Mandroid7 because: format/corr

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Ok, fact is, lots of groups "hide" behind the constitution.

Focusing on what I've highlighted alone ... pretty much tells one, the US Constitution is a damned great baseline for a country's laws.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Yah no kidding. I was just saying they were not matching for white people in gen.

They were not marching for my beliefs. I support their right to speak but would also say they don't believe in the Constitution and are cowardly vile pos's who hide behind the constitution. There intention was to make triggered kids pop.

Welcome to the party, pal. One of my top annoyances is when a politician goes on a rant about 'what the American people want.' They have no clue, but it makes for a good sound bite.

For what it's worth, they were marching for their own beliefs and no one else's. That's one of the things about white people, they don't have a 'community' or special interest group. White folks are fairly fractious.

The problem is town folk got swept in. Churches, etc. The lady that does was a local etc..

But yeah. The administration for the area is at massive fault.

The problem is that the event was played up and advertised on social media. If it had been ignored, no one would have know, no one would have cared, and probably no one would have died.

So the people marching with nazi symbols and the list of hate groups in attendance were marching for themselves? I would think the member ship and recruitment process says different but go ahead and think so.

Personally I think being proud of your skin is pretty stupid. That is my belief. Whether it's blacks or slightly brown, a little olive, etc..if it goes beyond "wow that's a nice looking skin tone" personally and in my opinion I find it ludicrous.

Is stead I just focus on what people have done and the culture humans create.

One wear the stupid shield you bring to park means my skin tone is the only superior race is as dumb as it gets IMO.

Now if your the best at chess, judo, math, football, there are things I can judge. I love culture personally but I understand not everyone likes to travel. I just think being the best one is very subjective. Etic and emic you know?

I'm proud of my skin.

The US government called my forefathers savages and instituted a policy of "Lebensraum" a century before Hitler was born. Meanwhile detailing in the Constitution that black people were 3/5 of a person. And slavery was all good. And women couldn't vote. Only land owning white guys.

Land of the free?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

JFC people

Go through the pics, not the cropped ones.
What, are there 100 people in attendance?

Sounds like a pretty good percentage of the population. -not
100 out of 323mill

From what I can see a couple of hundred, but less than 500 at the torch rally. Lots of people without tiki torches, but that doesn't mean they're not in attendance.
And from how peaceful the pictures appear, I'd say it's unlikely the non-bearers are a counter protest.

That doesn't speak for the other rallies held and that fact that certainly, not every white supremacist was in attendance this weekend.

Their presence in this country is a little more than you've diminished them down to I think, and frankly the more who openly expose themselves the better.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

I'm proud of my skin.

The US government called my forefathers savages and instituted a policy of "Lebensraum" a century before Hitler was born. Meanwhile detailing in the Constitution that black people were 3/5 of a person. And slavery was all good. And women couldn't vote. Only land owning white guys.

Land of the free?

We fixed that. America is always trying to become a "more perfect union". It's a real challenge, isn't it.

edit on 13-8-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Ok.. for all the right wingers in here that still dont get it and keep trying to "protect" freedom of speech...

Once again.. I will take you back to second grade, when most of us learned about the amendments for the first time.

When going over Freedom of Speech.. the example that was routinely given was that yes.. we all have the right to express our opinion and congregate...

AS LONG AS IT DOES NOT IMPEDE ON OTHERS RIGHT OR HARM ANYONE..

The example always given.. "freedom of speech doesnt mean you can go screaming fire in a movie theatre when there is none"

We have laws for hate crimes... do you think crimes being designated "hate crimes" is unconstitutional because someones beliefs when committing a crime shouldnt make it a harsher penalty?

Do you see what im saying?

Racists and white supremacists arent preaching and practicing beleifs that are protected under the freedom of speech...

Because their beliefs directly harm, stomp on, and impede the rights of others and conflict with "all men created equal"

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: Lucidparadox

I agree on a lot of your points. However, the current tactics of dealing with this neo-Nazi movement, IMHO, is wrong headed and will back fire in the short term. The current trend of just shouting these idiots down, and trying to disrupt their free speech rights, will encourage more people to join their cause. One of the main reasons that Trump was elected was that he gave voice to many of the fears that average white Americans have. (As an aside, I did not vote for either major party candidate). White America has been told for quite some time that we will not be the majority in the near future. On the internet, advertising, and mass media, we are bombarded with images, ideas, and even languages that are unfamiliar to us and from which we instinctively recoil. We have been told that our ideas on marriage, sexuality, personal responsibility, drug use, etc. are not only wrong-headed but the alternative has been forced down our throats without a choice on our parts.

No one can deny that drastic social changes have occurred over the last decade. History will judge which changes were good and which weren't. Drastic change causes fear in those not wishing for change and fear causes reactionary defensive measures.

IMHO, instead of trying to out-protest and shout down the Nazis, they should be engaged in debate. Only then will the true idiocy of their historically inaccurate and ineffective theories come to light.

See I can completely respect your viewpoint on this.

Even though you dont COMPLETELY agree with me on this... I can see you are clearly not a racist, or a bigot.

You are correct. I am a young white male... and seeing as how I know many other young white males.. the exact scenario you are describing.. is what Im seeing. I grew up differently (in a lower income minority neighborhood) so my experiences and cultural preferences probably differ from the average american white male. It sickens m yet at the same time amuses me when I see them afraid of this cultural shift you speak of.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

You think you are patriots, but you are not patriots....you came here to hurt peple today...you made our commonwealth stronger. There is no place for you here, there is no place for you in America.

That idiot Gov. needs to read the effing Bill of Rights.

Particularly the first amendment.

That gives EVERYONE the right to say what they want. Even NAZIS. Even commies. Even LEFT wing supremacists like McAuliffee.

That is by the by under federal investigation.

The events that transpired in Va is as usual the pot calling the kettle.
edit on 14-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

You think you are patriots, but you are not patriots....you came here to hurt peple today...you made our commonwealth stronger. There is no place for you here, there is no place for you in America.

That idiot Gov. needs to read the effing Bill of Rights.

Particularly the first amendment.

That gives EVERYONE the right to say what they want. Even NAZIS. Even commies. Even LEFT wing supremacists like McAuliffee.

That is by the by under federal investigation.

The events that transpired in Va is as usual the pot calling the kettle.

I think the Gov also has a right to free speech bit I could be mistaken.

He is an idiot however since this happened from a lack of security.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Wow.. I'm blown away that there are people in this thread that are trying to attack or discredit the govenor in this thread.

The guy said white supremacists aren't welcome.

If you have a problem with that statement, it would be hard to convince me that you are not a racist/supremacist yourself.

This is insane that this even needs to be a conversation?
Didn't we all learn in school that we are all equal?
Haven't we all listened to Martin Luther King Jr.s "I have a dream" speech every year in school.

Crazy

Bravo! And Well said! Our country has no room for supremacists of any stripe!

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
If and when, sworn depositions find the true culprits, then we can shut them down. So now we'll see if there's reLly a "newsheriff in town".a reply to: luthier

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Well this certainly surprised me.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
Will he say something different if you watch the video on FOX?

Beautiful.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Will he say something different if you watch the video on FOX?

No, he is a Democrat so he won't change his words. However, left-wing sources like CNN love to twist things out of context and love to make false claims, such as claiming that by being a supporter of Trump we are all racist, sexists, etc... Even when there are many supporters of Trump who are part of minority groups... But of course, the left can't have those facts known...

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

I do see that, and I see you using that justify shutting these people down, but I also see Louis Farrakhan who screams all the time about "white devils" free to go and gather at public rallies and shout his own brand of racist hate speech.

So if he's not "yelling fire," neither are these people.

They're just being disgusting and hateful.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: HunkaHunka

Our country has no room for supremacists of any stripe!

Whoa there, you can't say that. You have to only denounce white supremacists. If you denounce other supremacists, then you are saying that they are equally as bad as white supremacists, and therefore you are defending white supremacists.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join