It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RUMOR - President Trump Suspects That Steve Bannon LEAKS Damaging Information.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
August 13, 2017

Jonathan Swan says:

President Trump has told close associates that he believes Steve Bannon is behind damaging leaks about White House colleagues, putting the chief strategist's job in fresh jeopardy, sources close to the president tell me.

More Details At: www.axios.com...

Since Steve Bannon reportedly has an Ego and Independent Streak similar to that possessed by his boss, President Trump, this could be a true rumor. Just throwing it out there, in case Bannon is terminated in the coming days.

By the way, what is Steve Bannon's job in the Trump administration?

-CareWeMust

edit on 8/12/2017 by carewemust because: Title Adjustment

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He probably has .....I'm sure there are several people with leaks going on .

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Trump does not seem to surround himself with yes men. So, he picks some people who have very different views and expects them to be blunt ... to him. He values their opinions.

But leaking information is not part of the job description.

He is the Chief Strategist. What he actually does is anyone's guess.

The story seems to start with this piece from Mic. Here

P

edit on 12/8/2017 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I don't know guys. The left has turned the news into a 24 hour broadcast scripted reality show. Dear God. I think it make them feel like they won.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
It's a Wonderful thing to see... The MSM in full blown attack mode..

Spoon feeding sheep...

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Someone close to him leaked that someone close to him is leaking.

What crazy times we live in.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Yes him and others in that circus of an administration.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
It's a Wonderful thing to see... The MSM in full blown attack mode..

Spoon feeding sheep...

You can blame the media on Trump's administration nutty choices? Really?

Trump creates this nightmare circus and the media reports it. YOU blame the media.

edit on 13-8-2017 by Vorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Trump surrounds himself with idiots. When one gets a thought in their head and is no longer a 'Yes Man', Trump fires them.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
August 13, 2017

Jonathan Swan says:

President Trump has told close associates that he believes Steve Bannon is behind damaging leaks about White House colleagues, putting the chief strategist's job in fresh jeopardy, sources close to the president tell me.

More Details At: www.axios.com...

Since Steve Bannon reportedly has an Ego and Independent Streak similar to that possessed by his boss, President Trump, this could be a true rumor. Just throwing it out there, in case Bannon is terminated in the coming days.

By the way, what is Steve Bannon's job in the Trump administration?

-CareWeMust

Reportedly? Really?

Bannon is a nut job that Trump liked, that is how he got in there. Trump seems to like nutjobs.

Ya, to your credit, Bannon will likely be fired. Most of the crazy administration is probably leaking things, though.

I know what Steve Bannon's job is. It was to be there and placate the alt-right. Was there confusion about that?

I gave you the first flag and star.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

I don't know guys. The left has turned the news into a 24 hour broadcast scripted reality show. Dear God. I think it make them feel like they won.

The news has been like that for about 10 years. Right and Left. Did you miss that somehow?

That was since the 24 hour news cycle, on tv, so longer than that.

Before that, all print newspapers were right or left. Since the start of newspapers on printing presses.

You seem to think this is a new thing the left started.

In one presidential election, a candidate accused another of having syphilis. The major newspaper he paid printed it. The other candidate, who did not have the disease, paid a competing newspaper to print his opponent had died.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Vorian

The news has been like that for about 10 years. Right and Left. Did you miss that somehow?

Missed What? There has never been anything like this on television period. You want to act like what we have seen from our so called News Sources has been around for 10 years, you go right ahead. I can remember 40 years. Nothing has been like this that I can remember. Did you miss that?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Missed What? There has never been anything like this on television period. You want to act like what we have seen from our so called News Sources has been around for 10 years, you go right ahead. I can remember 40 years. Nothing has been like this that I can remember. Did you miss that?

Scroll up. The 24 hour news cycle has been longer than 10 years. The printed newspapers before may have been worse.

YES, it has been like this for a very long time. More than 40 years.

TexIn one presidential election, a candidate accused another of having syphilis. The major newspaper he paid printed it. The other candidate, who did not have the disease, paid a competing newspaper to print his opponent had died.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
It was WORSE then. No computers, just papers. No 24 hour news cycle. You could have a paper print your opponent was dead just before the election and win lol.

You think it is bad now?

At least much can be investigated almost immediately now.

Think of pamphlets in even ancient societies. No way to really check them in any reasonable time.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

If you believe that, then you cannot be reasoned with. No other President in recorded history has been in the news as much as our current President in their first 8 months of office. So I beg to differ. 10 years ago we did not have our communication system that we have today. So yes Miss Vorian. I am afraid you are wrong, and don't take that the wrong way. We are all wrong at something.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Re: mic.com...

That's an interesting article. But even it doesn't say what Steve Bannon's job description is. I know the MSM is jealous of Bannon, because he was a "nobody, in charge of a nothing publication", who is now working with the President of the United States.

President Trump might be keeping Bannon, just to piss off the Left-Wing media. I would!

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

If you believe that, then you cannot be reasoned with. No other President in recorded history has been in the news as much as our current President in their first 8 months of office. So I beg to differ. 10 years ago we did not have our communication system that we have today. So yes Miss Vorian. I am afraid you are wrong, and don't take that the wrong way. We are all wrong at something.

He puts himself in the news. He says and does stupid and outrageous things. He uses social media like a 14 year old boy. Of course he is constantly in the news. He probably tweets more than Kim Kardashian.

He uses Twitter to convey US policy. That is also nuts and also puts him in the news.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

He is on twitter from 6am to late at night. That is how he communicates with 'the common citizen' his staff says. Therefore, he will be in the news all day, every day.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

It makes them think that have influence that they don't have. As with the 2016 election campaign, the Liberal Media causes more rational people to move into President Trump's corner, as supporters.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It makes them think that have influence that they don't have. As with the 2016 election campaign, the Liberal Media causes more rational people to move into President Trump's corner, as supporters.

FOX and CNN are 24 hours, not sure how that is a left thing. On top of our manchild President on Twitter most hours of the day....it puts him and all his tweets in the 24 hr news cycle. It's his fault.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join