It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RUMOR - President Trump Suspects That Steve Bannon LEAKS Damaging Information.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I wish he could fire a handful of Senators!

Agreed, but that could lead us down a road that we really might not want to go down.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Agreed, but that could lead us down a road that we really might not want to go down.

I would trust Donald Trump as one of those leaders who has absolute final word on all decisions. What are they called? Kings? Dictators? Whatever. I'd be fine with him as one.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I would trust Donald Trump as one of those leaders who has absolute final word on all decisions. What are they called? Kings? Dictators? Whatever. I'd be fine with him as one.

I think that may be a road we definitely don't want to go down.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

I think I'd want them honest more than loyal. Loyal to the constitution or in doing their job. Because I may be wrong and if they're loyal to me they may not help correct the mistakes I'm about to make.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Vorian

I'll tell you why Bannon was there. His ties to media, to Mercer and Cambridge Analytica and to the Alt-Right and other supporting base voters.

Bannon isn't dumb. He does understand political strategy. He's just not a good or decent person and sees the ends always justifying the means.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Wow......... Just wow..

Ever wonder why people see the Red Hats as kind of a cult, refer to the above. It's just bizarre.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I think I'd want them honest more than loyal. Loyal to the constitution or in doing their job. Because I may be wrong and if they're loyal to me they may not help correct the mistakes I'm about to make.

You have a point. Maybe I am confusing loyalty and integrity.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: GD21D

Ever wonder why people see the Red Hats as kind of a cult, refer to the above. It's just bizarre.

It kind of reminds me of how the left felt when Obama was President.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vorian

Bannon was good at using his Breitbart publication to help make Hillary look like an even worse candidate than she was. But you're right.. If Bannon is a habitual leaker, he has to go. If he's not serving a useful purpose, he's a distraction. There's enough distractions outside the White House.

IF??? Bannon was the most obvious nut to begin with.

Obviously you have studied his personality and habits. I have no clue, other than he was an owner of Breitbart, and before that, a U.S. Navy officer. Being former Navy myself I was glad to see him appointed as a trusted advisor. But if Bannon's not trustworthy, he's got to go. CNN is worse than 100 Bannons...but that's another thread.

I really don't understand why 'you folks' need to suck up to obvious lunatics like Bannon.

Is there some underground internet troll game where being the uber-sycophant scores the most points?

Truly, I just cannot fathom why 'you folks' insist on living in such an reality rejecting state of being.

Weird.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

And it's being reported that Bannon and new chief of staff Kelly are at odds so it's time to throw Bannon under the bus with a new smear campaign where he's the white house leaker.
Cool.
I wonder how long the fuse on this stick of dynamite is?
Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...
edit on 8132017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

He's the trump whisperer. .

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Ok.

Doesn't have anything to do with the thread but you got it out of your system. That's what matters.
Feel better?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

There was too something like this on television before trump was president. It was called The Apprentice.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

No other President in recorded history has been in the news as much as our current President

Well that's true but no other president has been this unstable and crazy either.
He's his own worst enemy. He fuels the news cycles himself.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Bannon is the one who really understands the alt-right, and how to communicate to them. Bannon's firing would be the most significant firing by far, he's obviously very frustrated with Trump and I don't see him just giving up.

This is a really good point I think.

I think the God-Emperor Trump meme started out as a joke on 4chan, but I guess some of us take it seriously. Pretty sobering.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

YES, it has been like this for a very long time. More than 40 years.

If you believe that, then you cannot be reasoned with. No other President in recorded history has been in the news as much as our current President in their first 8 months of office. So I beg to differ. 10 years ago we did not have our communication system that we have today. So yes Miss Vorian. I am afraid you are wrong, and don't take that the wrong way. We are all wrong at something.

Correct . Some of us were even adults 40 years ago and not just thoughts for the future.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

a reply to: GD21D

It kind of reminds me of how the left felt when Obama was President.

For the first time, I now understand how they felt.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

The problem is that Trump has globalists and American nationalists in his cabinet. What did he expect. They have totally different views and will try to sabotage each other.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

Maybe he is trying to reach common ground with both

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I wasn't a fan. Only caught it through channel surfing. Was it good?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join