It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car Plow into Crowd at Va White Protest

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

So I guess those photos of that stripe on that car you took yourself then???

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

For perpetuating the *deep* two-party divide...among other things.

That's how the two parties get away with their collusion...pretending to be so deeply divided.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

So I guess those photos of that stripe on that car you took yourself then???

Nope. But I did see them put it to use in the media. And I want to know if it is 'fake' news or authentic.
edit on 8/13/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: Kryties

The bloke drove it into a crowd of protesters at high speed then drove away without helping - therefore showing intent.

Sticking his head out the window and yelling "Take that Antifa!" would've shown intent.

I'd imagine that would be quite impossible to do when one is concentrating on reversing up a narrow road at high speed, looking either over his shoulder backward or in his rear vision mirrors.

Running from people who are bashing your windows in with baseball bats shows fear.

Your logic is flawed.

Running away from a group of people you just deliberately plowed into ALSO shows fear, and is also exactly what the video shows.

It is YOUR logic that is fatally flawed.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

You know I have no trouble hopping down that rabbit hole, and I would not put it past certain agencies to do exactly as you suggest.

That being said, I do think that this particular event was completely organic and a turdnugget did was turdnuggets sometimes do.

Now, that does not mean I won't entertain other ideas nor does it mean I'm completely sold on what I'm seeing reported in the news; heavens knows that if something can be spun, spun it will be. I just don't think that this one was anything other than what it appears to be.

Keeping an open mind as always though and if further information comes out which refutes this stance, I have no problems reexamining the events in light of whatever else is brought forth.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

You know I have no trouble hopping down that rabbit hole, and I would not put it past certain agencies to do exactly as you suggest.

That being said, I do think that this particular event was completely organic and a turdnugget did was turdnuggets sometimes do.

Now, that does not mean I won't entertain other ideas nor does it mean I'm completely sold on what I'm seeing reported in the news; heavens knows that if something can be spun, spun it will be. I just don't think that this one was anything other than what it appears to be.

Keeping an open mind as always though and if further information comes out which refutes this stance, I have no problems reexamining the events in light of whatever else is brought forth.

Fair enough. I have accepted 'official stories,' similar to this, at face value, many times and later come across info that caused me to rethink.

I hesitate to start with giving the benefit of the doubt, anymore.

Suspect(s) #1 in any murder that is politicized are those who have the most motive and the means, resources, and opportunity to get away with it. Fields is not my #1 suspect.

There's an apparent political agenda and I think it's too significant to just accept what's been reported at face value.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

There's an apparent political agenda and I think it's too significant to just accept what's been reported at face value.

Won't get any argument from me on that.

You know you're one of the posters around here who has my utmost respect. And if there is anything more to be seen here you're one of the folks who will be able to find it and bring it here for consideration.

All the hatred coming from both sides will certainly be directed at where those in power determine it should be directed and those poor folks expressing said hatred probably don't even realize they're being used for purposes they don't comprehend.

Such has been the way of the world for quite some time and it does not seem to be making any changes for the better.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Just wanted to point out, in case you hadn't thought of it, that if, indeed, it turns out you're wrong, and that this is what it is being claimed to be - an attack by a white supremacist against a group of counter protesters - that you will have been supporting their (being white supremacist apologists here and elsewhere, many of whom also voted for Trump) attempts to discredit and/or turn it into some big conspiracy because they simply cannot allow something this heinous to be connected to them.

Also, if I were a victim I'd be pretty pissed at anyone trying to claim it's all a big conspiracy and discredit what I'd been through or, in the case of some here, try to claim I am at fault.

Just saying......

edit on 13/8/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Oh well. We will never know the truth if it is a false flag.

It doesn't mean I am a white supremacist, the way I live my life proves I am not. But, like everyone else in the world -- including you -- I have prejudices that I need to work on.

That's completely unrelated to my justifiable distrust of government though.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thanks, and I hope you know I always think so highly of you, J&C!

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

For the record, I wasn't calling YOU a white supremacist or anything like that. I was merely making the point that you are doing the same thing they are doing, turning this into a big conspiracy, and aiding their cause - even though your intentions and reasons may be different.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

conspiracy web site my ass, these last few pages are an embarrassment.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

conspiracy web site my ass, these last few pages are an embarrassment.

One thing I have learned over my many years at ATS is that not EVERYTHING is a conspiracy.

I love a good conspiracy, don't get me wrong. But I also realized, long ago, that even though it's all fun and games to us, there are REAL people involved in many of them and they suffer when people attempt to discredit or turn their tragedy into a conspiracy.

I still believe in aliens, so there's that.....

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Then find some place to go where you aren't embarrassed.

I suggest an echo chamber for your greatest comfort.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Not just that but also an example of willfully choosing blind ignorance over reason. Flat out rejection of reality and arrogance. Blind faith to ones own ego and refusal to listen to anyone but themselves regardless of what is presented.

edit on 13-8-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Oh, FFS. I noticed the difference in the car(s) and thought I would ask if anyone had figured out why that was already.

Now I am an "embarrassment?" Ridiculous.

The differences DO make it difficult to confirm the cars are the same. You guys are just getting too creepy acting like there is something insidious about me noticing it and asking about it in this very appropriate thread and on this very appropriate forum.

No one really believes you are aghast...you are just deflecting because the car does look obviously different in the two photos and you have zero explanation.

Yeah. You are that obvious.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

No. There is no obvious difference at all.
What gets me is that you refuse everything else being said. The multiple reports, pictures, video, the fact that even the suspect in question doesn't deny it was him. Your whole opposition comes from just your own unsupported opinion of a single Facebook picture and your own paranoid attitude toward the media.

But this doesn't surprise me because I am familiar with your posts here. Which also makes me a bit upset at myself for wasting time even talking to you when I already know better.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle

Look at the angle of his upper body as he's leaning against his car.Weird,no?

What's most weird to me about this pic is how much it reminds me of Lee Harvey Oswald (and other interesting infamous people) posing with their murder weapons in photos.

Bugs me.

I am sure the addition of the racing stripe has a solid explanation that will totally check out. I don't think it would even be there if it wasn't meant to be noticed and totally explained to make all questions look stupid.

Or something like that.

Still, I couldn't help but bring it up and ask.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I refuse to accept the idea that the stripe is not visible to you or a few others playing dumb.

I asked for links for the rest. I didn't refuse to accept anything other than the charade that you couldn't discern the racing stripe. If you have a link to show me to back up a claim you want me to accept, then do it so I can have a real opportunity to contemplate something you want me to contemplate! Don't ask or expect me to take your word about something.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

There are links throughout this thread posted by myself and others. Or just go research this topic yourself. Nobody that I know of is reporting anything that is conflict with anyone else so it doesn't matter where you go look, it's all going to be basically the same info anyway.

Or try the other threads here on ATS. It doesn't really matter.

But no, I don't see a black racing stripe on that car. It's a black car. I don't know what you want me to see or how I'm going to see black on black.

But I can say that the picture above isn't a recent one. For the fact that his picture by police has him with hair on his head rather than shaved down like it is in this photo. So obviously some time has passed since then and now. There are a million reasons for why you are mistaken in comparing those photos of the car and think it's not the same car. But putting those aside for one second instead of dwelling on what you think you see. Can you refute any of the other conflicts which you'd have to explain on how this isn't the right guy???

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join