It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car Plow into Crowd at Va White Protest

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: Kryties

Look closer. That "stripe" in the pre crash photo is actually a raised section of the hood. In the after crash photo it has been mostly flattened, something which could easily make it look different also depending on the lighting and the angle.

Why are you failing to see this?

You just made it crystal clear that I'm involved in a pointless debate. Enjoy the rest of your day.

This makes no sense considering that post wasn't directed at you. But then again, in the context of how deluded you appear to be on this topic, I guess it makes perfect sense......

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

no.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Kryties

That "stripe" in the pre crash photo is actually a raised section of the hood. In the after crash photo it has been mostly flattened, something which could easily make it look different also depending on the lighting and the angle.

The racing stripe appears to be an aftermarket vinyl stick on type which is clearly not in the first picture, but would certainly show even at the angle at which the picture was taken. They are easy to install and can be done oneself.

Yeah that's what I suggested earlier, that the car could have been changed by him in the elapsed time between photos.

I admit it looks different, I think it can be explained by the fact it's a flattened raised section in different lighting but I also give a fair bit of weight to the theory he added the stripe.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I've only been very peripherally been paying attention to this whole thing, so I'm right about where you are.

It is pretty clear (to me anyway) that the racing strip in the photo of the damage car is of the aftermarket vinyl stick on type and it is possible that the hood ornament was changed at the time the stripe was installed. I haven't really read any news articles on this at all and am only going by what I can see in the pictures in the thread here.

Whatever actually happened that day, both sides (and those in the middle) will be going on about this until the next big event occurs and then that will dominate the news cycle.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

A wide black stripe???

It's a big black car.

Yeah, I see a wide black stripe. The entire black car is covered by that black stripe in fact. You could say that the whole car is covered entirely by that big black stripe from end to end and side to side.

Is this some kind of jedi mind trick? Clearly one car has a racing stripe and the other doesn't. I don't think the stripe is significant, but the fact that you guys act like you don't see it might be.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

You just said the car is black. But it has a black stripe down the hood too. What am I supposed to see when it's a black stripe on a black car other than a black car??

But regardless of that. When the cops were arresting him and had him sitting on the ground next to his car. Did it just happen to also be another identical black car of the same year make and model with a smashed front bumper hanging off of it with blood splattered on the hood and window in that same area???

Then to suggest that plates can be faked and everything else??? Why not just suggest it was a hologram by the CIA and there was no real car. That it was all a setup by the Deep State so they could arrest some 20 y/o kid because he's an alien race car driver who's slipped through their fingers too many times. But now they got him!!!

I mean come on. How many cars like that with a smashed bumper hanging off it and blood splattered on the hood would there be around there to confuse it with???

Don't you think he might mention that it wasn't him if it wasn't??? He's already admitted to "being scared". So he's not denying it happened or that he was involved. Just that it wasn't intentional. That pretty much cancels any speculation of it not being him don't ya think??

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

It is equally likely that it is just a raised section of the hood (first photo) that was flattened on impact with human bodies and that the angle and lighting of the second photo makes it look lighter than the rest. The bending of the metal and the stressed paint may also affect the color as seen in the picture. That's been my point, not that a "stripe" doesn't exist.

I, too, think it's nonsense anyway. It's the same car. The bloke drove it into a crowd of protesters at high speed then drove away without helping - therefore showing intent. I hope he rots in his prison cell for eternity.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

No, the mind trick in my opinion is that I'm supposed to see a "Black Stripe" on the hood of a "Black Car".

Where does one stop and the other begin???

I'll take another look real close because I can tell you honestly don't get why I can't see it. So I will look closer. But even if I see it. How would that explain everything else away like the fact that he's already given an excuse for how it happened, that he was in fact there but just scared and not malicious??? Can a stripe explain that???

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

You just said the car is black. But it has a black stripe down the hood too. What am I supposed to see when it's a black stripe on a black car other than a black car??

No, I said the car appears black in the top photo, and gray with a black stripe down the hood in the bottom photo (and the videos of the incident):

I didn't overstate anything. I just asked if anyone knew of an official explanation for that which has already been made public.

The answer, I see is, "NO."

So...thus far, the car cannot be confirmed as belonging to him based on the FB photo that the media has used to....wait for it...confirm the car was his.

edit on 8/13/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

None of this really matters anyway because the man whose Facebook page picture is posted is the same man who admitted to it while the police had him sitting next to the car he'd just plowed into a crowd of people with.

It's him. That's the car. I hope he rots in his prison cell.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I just still think it could be a false flag.

He could be in on it, or not.

I haven't seen the suspect speaking on the incident yet. Like I said, this is all just a few hours old for me. Do you have a video of what the suspect has said?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Give up mate. You've been proven to be literally making stuff up then denying it. Anyone with two eyes in their head can read through the last few pages of posts and see for themselves.

Again... show me. The only point of confusion I can come up with is where I said I saw a car drive into a crowd of people and strike the back of another car. I guess I should've added that he struck the people in the crowd he drove into as well, but I thought that was obvious with all the folks flying around in the video.

But anywho... you got me. Good on you. I'm a proven liar now and don't know how I'm going to live with myself.

link   

None of this really matters anyway because the man whose Facebook page picture is posted is the same man who admitted to it while the police had him sitting next to the car he'd just plowed into a crowd of people with.

It is? Was there a DNA test that showed that? Do you have a link to how it was irrefutably confirmed that guy was Fields?
edit on 8/13/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

link   

I'm sure nobody is relying on a FB photo as the only way to link this guy and his car to what happened here.

This is the problem with Social Media Gumshoe's trying to crack the case by doing it from their sofa and the internet.

Granted social media can sometimes fill in some blank spots for a more clear picture and even occasionally expose something. But to think key evidence in a criminal case of manslaughter is going to rely on a FB photo as the only method used to identify the suspect is crazy.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I'm sure nobody is relying on a FB photo as the only way to link this guy and his car to what happened here.

This is the problem with Social Media Gumshoe's trying to crack the case by doing it from their sofa and the internet.

Granted social media can sometimes fill in some blank spots for a more clear picture and even occasionally expose something. But to think key evidence in a criminal case of manslaughter is going to rely on a FB photo as the only method used to identify the suspect is crazy.

You are the gumshoe internet sleuth.

I am asking for evidence, not relying on stuff I read on the internet.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
If this incident didn't contribute to a deep political divide and feed into certain political agendas, I probably wouldn't doubt a word that was reported about it.

But it is grossly contributing to the divide. I don't have to lap up anything that is unproven because people will bully me if I don't. Please.

Bully away.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

It is? Was there a DNA test that showed that? Do you have a link to how it was irrefutably confirmed that guy was Fields?

You REALLY want this to be a conspiracy don't you? Why is that?

Why can't it be just what it looks like: a white supremacist Trump supporter nutjob who thought it would be perfectly OK to ram into a group of opposing protesters (because "Trump"), injuring and killing them because they dared to have different ideas and thoughts than him in a supposedly "free" country and that this excused him and allowed him to commit such a terrible crime.......?

edit on 13/8/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I don't want it to be. I just wonder if it is. There appears to be more motive worth looking at here than what you are suggesting.

link   

A false flag for what???

Because the assassins couldn't figure out how to take out a 32 y/o paralegal who lived alone with her chihuahua in a small town in the US.

So they had to create this entire false flag idea to frame this 20 y/o kid for it instead and then try to link it to White Supremacy as the cover story???

Throw in Big foot and you might have a mid grade TV mystery program for late night scify channel.

link   

The bloke drove it into a crowd of protesters at high speed then drove away without helping - therefore showing intent.

Sticking his head out the window and yelling "Take that Antifa!" would've shown intent. Running from people who are bashing your windows in with baseball bats shows fear.

Your logic is flawed.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join