It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car Plow into Crowd at Va White Protest

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Oh, I know there could be a perfectly plausible explanation: He had his car painted. They definitely have different paint schemes. It's apparent...to me anyway.

That is your opinion. They look the same color to me except for the racing stripe.

he won't have to prove his innocence, the prosecution will have to prove his guilt. He just has to cast reasonable doubt on their case. Pointing to the fact that the car in the videos at the scene has a different paint color, hood ornament, and detailing could do that.

Yeah, that thing called innocent until proven guilty. I'm familiar with that.

Of course, if the tag of the vehicle of the car used in the attack is registered to him, that pretty much closes the issue of whether or not it's his vehicle.

Whether he was the actual driver is a different matter, since he wasn't exactly arrested at the scene. But his apparent history doesn't help him much.

Won't be too hard to prove guilt, IMO.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: liveandlearn

So a hate filled, anti-white protester was killed?

Too bad.

Have you watched the video?

That is the most disgusting post I have seen here.

You have a sickness not unlike the Neo-Nazi, Trump Loving, registered republican who plowed his car into a crowd of protestors exercising their right to free speech.

Apart from the 19 injured, some severely, the woman he murdered was Heather Heyer. She was a 32 year old woman, working as a Paralegal, and by all accounts a big hearted, bright young lady.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Oh, I know there could be a perfectly plausible explanation: He had his car painted. They definitely have different paint schemes. It's apparent...to me anyway.

That is your opinion. They look the same color to me except for the racing stripe.

he won't have to prove his innocence, the prosecution will have to prove his guilt. He just has to cast reasonable doubt on their case. Pointing to the fact that the car in the videos at the scene has a different paint color, hood ornament, and detailing could do that.

Of course, if the tag of the vehicle of the car used in the attack is registered to him, that pretty much closes the issue of whether or not it's his vehicle.

Whether he was the actual driver is a different matter, since he wasn't exactly arrested at the scene. But his apparent history doesn't help him much.

Even a license plate can be faked. And he did text his mother to say he was going to the rally.

Eh, I entertain false flag CTs, so I am not sold...so far.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
There's many layers to this, per usual.

But as with Berkeley and other places, what kicked off the violence was leftists showing up and trying to shut down free speech and expression and doing so in a violent manner. Then fights kick off. Becomes mayhem.

Nope...

It was a right-wing terrorist attack by an alt-right lunatic.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Protesting is a dangerous job, just like the military and law enforcement.

link   
Disregard
edit on 8/13/2017 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

link   

That is your opinion. They look the same color to me except for the racing stripe

I can't even see the racing stripe, looks like a reflection of something else to me.

You could put money on the fact that the Trumpets and the White Supremecist apologists won't accept the conviction and will continue to try and claim it is all a conspiracy.

They do this because they want to be able to continue acting like psychopaths but also get away with it when one of their own goes too far and drives into a crowd of people.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Well, if he has already given the excuse that he was scared and surrounded by protestors which is why he took off. I'd say that pretty much answers the question of whether or not he was driving.

As far as him being scared and just reacting I'd say that is absolutely valid for why he reversed and left the scene. He should have been scared being that he just killed an innocent girl for no reason. It doesn't explain why he was driving down the road for quite a ways first right straight into a crowd however. When he started out he wasn't surrounded by anyone and had no reason to be scared of anything.

This guy needs to be locked up. He may not have thought anyone would get killed, or maybe he did, who knows for sure. But that's what happened. Sorry kid. You killed an innocent woman with your car for no reason other than your unhinged hate or your out of control stupidity. You're clearly not safe for society. Welcome to your cage.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

One could reasonably expect to be able to protest without having a car driven over you don't you think?

Land of the free....and all that jazz......

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Even a license plate can be faked. And he did text his mother to say he was going to the rally.

Eh, I entertain false flag CTs, so I am not sold...so far.

And, for the conspiratorial mind, VINs can be changed, databases hacked, and registration changed, etc.

I entertain false flags when they are reasonable, but I don't buy this as being one.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

In third world dictatorships, yes...

You should brush up on the US Constitution.

Folks excusing this is truly sick..It is the discourse that feeds the ill minds of people like this Alt-Right terrorist.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
This video is from another angle, however, and clearly proves that the driver hit people on the way in at high speed, not that he only hit people while reversing out after being "mobbed" like you so desperately want to believe.

Who the # said that he didn't hit people going forward?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
All that manpower, and they couldn't block the streets off with police barricades? Why did they have this little rally at the intersection of four city streets? Why not in a local park, like the main demonstration by the ALt Right? Can the police claim they didn't know of the danger from a car rampager?

www.washingtonpost.com... 0d7e_story.html?utm_term=.82af5ed4aa2e
As it did with the Klan rally, the Charlottesville Police Department is coordinating with the Virginia State Police and Albermarle County law enforcement agencies. The Virginia National Guard issued a statement saying it is monitoring the situation and will “rapidly respond and provide assistance to local law enforcement if needed to keep citizens safe.” ...No matter where the event is held, there is widespread concern about what it will bring. “I would say the mood around here is pretty grim... Many people are concerned about the potential for violence this weekend.”

edit on 13-8-2017 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

One could reasonably expect to be able to protest without having a car driven over you don't you think?

Dude may have seen all those base ball bats and decided to floor it.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Well, if he has already given the excuse that he was scared and surrounded by protestors which is why he took off. I'd say that pretty much answers the question of whether or not he was driving.

Admittedly, I haven't followed the details too closely to know that. But that does, I suppose, prove he was driving, so that angle is dashed.

As far as him being scared and just reacting I'd say that is absolutely valid for why he reversed and left the scene.

Or, rather, he was about to be the subject of mob rule after mowing down innocent people. Rightly scared, the coward.

It doesn't explain why he was driving down the road for quite a ways first right straight into a crowd however.

That's pretty much the bottom line. There is no valid defense for that.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

In third world dictatorships, yes...

You should brush up on the US Constitution.

Folks excusing this is truly sick..It is the discourse that feeds the ill minds of people like this Alt-Right terrorist.

They aren't just excusing it, they are actively and desperately trying to discredit it.

The fact that one of their own, a Trump supporter who is a white supremecist, drove a car deliberately into a crowd of protesters is something that they cannot allow to be connected to them for fear that the tower of lies and deceit they have constructed over the years will begin to crumble and they shall be proven to be the backward, hate-filled extremists we have always accused them of being.

edit on 13/8/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

I'm pretty sure all this happened after the Rally and Demonstrations had already been stopped.

These crowds aren't actively protesting. They are all leaving because the whole thing had already been shut down at this point.

This wasn't mid protest or anything. They are essentially going home or wherever after the whole rally had been canceled.

So it's not like this was the location of the main rally or anything.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

He must have hallucinated them to be bombs, or able to fire bullets, or sharpened like swords and coming straight at him - other than that there was no threat from any supposed baseball bats the crowd had, particularly when he was so far away from them before he accelerated into them.

I hope he enjoys his life sentence without parole and thoroughly loves rotting in his cage.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

So he decided to "floor it" toward the baseball bats???

Just stop already. Seriously. If you have to try this hard, that should be a clue right there that you need take second to regroup.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

This video is from another angle, however, and clearly proves that the driver hit people on the way in at high speed, not that he only hit people while reversing out after being "mobbed" like you so desperately want to believe.

Who the # said that he didn't hit people going forward?

You did mate, pages ago when you claimed that he hit people in reverse because they were "swarming and hitting" his car in an attempt to make it seem like it was all the crowds fault, not the drivers.

It was only a few pages ago mate, I'm sure it's not that difficult for you to remember that part of the conversation.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join