It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car Plow into Crowd at Va White Protest

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Follow the money on his LAWYERS if he gets off.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Look, if I were a part of that prosecution team I would be charging him with Murder I. With premeditation.
You don't barrel a car into a crowd like he did, and not expect to kill anyone. He had to know it would.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Bone75

Look, if I were a part of that prosecution team I would be charging him with Murder I. With premeditation.
You don't barrel a car into a crowd like he did, and not expect to kill anyone. He had to know it would.

What if running into the crowd was an accident and the woman who died was trying to attack him afterwards?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Is that why the Charlottesville Police Department charged him with murder?

The justifications for political violence are disgusting.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Is that why the Charlottesville Police Department charged him with murder?

The justifications for political violence are disgusting.

Clearly they know something we don't, or you're holding out on us.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

I saw a car drive into a crowd of people and strike the back of another car.

Then people violently swarmed the car and a number of them got seriously injured (maybe even killed) as the driver escaped.

Did you see something different?

Yes. People are clearly being thrown up in the air as the ramming car is in FORWARD motion and BEFORE he hits the back of the other car.

Even in the video you posted, BEFORE the car comes to a stop there are protesters scattered to the sides and back of the car after having been struck by it.

It is plainly obvious to anyone with two eyes in their head - so the question becomes why are you deliberately lying about what happened?

edit on 13/8/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

What if running into the crowd was an accident and the woman who died was trying to attack him afterwards?

You're getting desperate.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Isn't it plainly obvious why some are attempting to spin this into what it isn't?.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
...Uh... why does that car have it's brake lights on?

Because the driver is standing on the brakes? This raises the possibility of a remote-control carjack of the vehicle.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Yes. People are clearly being thrown up in the air as the ramming car is in FORWARD motion and BEFORE he hits the back of the other car.

Even in the video you posted, BEFORE the car comes to a stop there are protesters scattered to the sides and back of the car after having been struck by it.

The thing is, you undoubtedly made up your mind already as to why that happened. The video doesn't show WHY he ran into those people, you and everyone else are just speculating about at this point. In fact you're just like one of the cameramen I heard yell "that Nazi just ran over those people!". He might have done it on purpose, or it might have been an accident... we don't know.

But what we do know indisputably is that his car was attacked afterwards and he seriously injured some people fleeing the scene.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
...Uh... why does that car have it's brake lights on?

Because the driver is standing on the brakes? This raises the possibility of a remote-control carjack of the vehicle.

Have you seen the video that matches up to that picture, I've seen a couple that come close to that angle but nothing exact and have yet to seen the brake lights come on in the video.

Image could be a fake, lots of falsehood came out of 4chan around this incident quick, I wouldn't put it past someone to fake some brake lights

Edit: finally had a look on a monitor and not my phone, watching the video, his brakes come on only just before he hits the crowd, he still seems to have had intent to hit them, otherwise I suspected the brake lights would be coming on much more than just the last second.

Last minute second thoughts about what he was doing perhaps.
edit on 8/13/2017 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
Have you seen the video that matches up to that picture, I've seen a couple that come close to that angle but nothing exact and have yet to seen the brake lights come on in the video.

In all the videos I've seen, his brake lights don't come on until he has to put it in reverse.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

In all the videos I've seen, his brake lights don't come on until he has to put it in reverse.

Here.
twitter.com...

If you watch full screen, you can just make out the lights come on as he's hitting the bulk of the crowd.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

But what we do know indisputably is that his car was attacked afterwards

By people trying to apprehend him because he had just driven through them and injured and killed people.....

and he seriously injured some people fleeing the scene.

And when he rammed into them.

Just making sure all the FACTS are out there.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Charlottesville violence: man charged with murder was pictured at neo-Nazi rally

THE man accused of ramming a car into a crowd of anti-racism protesters in the United States was photographed that morning holding a shield with the emblem of a white supremacist group.

Vanguard America denies that James Alex Fields Jr is a member of its group and says it handed out shields to anyone in attendance who wanted them.

The Anti-Defamation League says Vanguard America believes the US is an exclusively white nation, and uses propaganda to recruit young white men online and on college campuses.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

By people trying to apprehend him...

Is that what you're calling it? lol

Face it, terrorism or not, the idiots smashing his windows gave him a pretty solid defense for anything that happened after the crash.

If the woman who died is indeed the one who jumped on his trunk as he was backing up, then he won't be convicted of murdering her. Plain and simple.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

By people trying to apprehend him...

Is that what you're calling it? lol

Face it, terrorism or not, the idiots smashing his windows gave him a pretty solid defense for anything that happened after the crash.

If the woman who died is indeed the one who jumped on his trunk as he was backing up, then he won't be convicted of murdering her. Plain and simple.

Why do you continue to ignore the fact that he deliberately drove his car into the crowd at high speed?

The crowd only "smashed his windows" AFTER he had drove into them, injuring dozens and killing people.

Why do you persist on ignoring these very important facts?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Has it been confirmed that it was actually "his" car?

The pic from his FB account shows a black car with maybe some red pin-striping on the hood and a chrome hood ornament.

This car is gray and has a wide black stripe down the center of the hood and it looks like the hood ornament is a vinyl graphic:

(...Or maybe it's already been established he had the car painted and I've missed it. I was out of town this weekend and am just now reading about what happened.)

edit on 8/13/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

There is no confusion about who did it or what car he drove - except from those people who are deliberately lying about what happened. There are even people in the last few pages who claim things happened in the video that did not - that anyone with two eyes in their head can see didn't happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join