It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car Plow into Crowd at Va White Protest

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Bone75

Then people violently swarmed the car and a number of them got seriously injured as the driver escaped the mob.

There you have it folks.

A 32 year old female paralegal committed suicide by throwing herself up against a car.

Violently swarming yeah right. Another posted laid it out correctly, they didn't have a split second, fraction of time to even organize swarming. Any excuse huh? She didn't intentionally do anything. Cause you know how you'd handle an attack like that?[

quote]originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: dreamingawake

What swarming?

I was responding to a particular statement that I disagree with and not the particular event in question... though it still holds true if the initial crash was an accident (not saying that it was).

I guess that's just too much for some to wrap their feeble little brains around.

Maybe feeble little brains should reply accordingly for once? Always the same with your replies. Goodbye. Next.
Anyone else want to disagree on my comment? Let's debate, Bone not included.
edit on 13-8-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Just starting to look more into what you guys are sharing. Though first off going to look at it photography wise: That Challenger appears to be matte black and gray-the stripe-which can appear gray in certain light. Varying cameras as well as light sources can play a part in the variations of the car coloring. However, in this case, IMO, it was either painted, or is not the same exact car. In conclusion I don't think t can determine anything other than what it is, different paint or different car, though same person, not a psyop-which I have sen other sites say it may have been using the car variations es evidence towards that.
.photos of it
.Facebook picture of car link

The two cars at the two links are clearly different hoods. One is a polished black hood...very shiny. The one at the scene is matte with a darker stripe down the middle.

Could be he was a car enthusiast and swapped hoods at some point, but those two hoods are not the same.

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Exactly could be a different hood altogether. Also, that the car had, what three other owners, probably changed out since he bought it, assuming that's when the picture was taken-not before the event as seen claimed elsewhere on the net. Also, notice the car picture was included on his pepe and baby Hitler graphic shared to the now defunct Facebook.
edit on 13-8-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Bone75

Then people violently swarmed the car and a number of them got seriously injured as the driver escaped the mob.

There you have it folks.

A 32 year old female paralegal committed suicide by throwing herself up against a car.

Violently swarming yeah right. Another posted laid it out correctly, they didn't have a split second, fraction of time to even organize swarming. Any excuse huh? She didn't intentionally do anything. Cause you know how you'd handle an attack like that?[

quote]originally posted by: Bone75

What swarming?

I was responding to a particular statement that I disagree with and not the particular event in question... though it still holds true if the initial crash was an accident (not saying that it was).

I guess that's just too much for some to wrap their feeble little brains around.

Maybe feeble little brains should reply accordingly for once? Always the same with your replies. Goodbye. Next.
Anyone else want to disagree on my comment? Let's debate, Bone not included.

I watches several of the videos it wasn't an accident. And I'm still not understanding the deal with the car it wasn't black it was silver. Looked like the video that it was probably custom. Which makes me wonder why he thought he would get away with this it makes no sense. He had to know he would be arrested unless he's mentally retarded.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
I mean to debate the comment about running over protestors which was commented about in a positive manner earlier in the thread because initial false reports were alluding to that the protestors were attacking his car.

Exactly, not an accident, he's being charged as not an accident as well. Would say mental issues that were propelled by falling into buying the click bait media which has been sucking some conservatives into considering the Neo Nazi causes. The rally organized by them and driving through the crowd of anti protestors evidently triggered his (if one wants to call it that) road rage.

Sources have also said the car wasn't even street legal-non registered/tabs, etc. Maybe he wasn't driving it around before hand or unless he didn't care, but likely decided it would be the right machine to ram a crowd when attending.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

They aren't discussing his records which is what that law protects.

It also says it transfers to him at 18 or out of school which at that point they are probably no longer protected.

You're seriously reaching here. You're totally fishing for something that isn't there and straight up ignoring everything that is.

It's getting to be a joke at this point what your trying to do. The only scandal here is your inability to accept this for what it is.

You're trying to blame everyone else but this guy which even he doesn't deny that it was him. He only contests the reasons for why it happened, not that it was him that did it.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

They aren't discussing his records which is what that law protects.

It also says it transfers to him at 18 or out of school which at that point they are probably no longer protected.

I haven't blamed anyone. People are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty in this country.

Yes, his papers would be considered school records. And, as you said, at age 18, the authority over his school records passes to him. The records don't suddenly become public at age 18. If you don't believe me, try to request Obama's school records.

That's why I wondered if he signed a waiver.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Was there another 'stand-down' order in effect? It sounds like it:

dailycaller.com...
“There was no police presence,” Brittany Caine-Conley, a minister-in-training who protested the alt-right rally, told The New York Times. “We were watching people punch each other; people were bleeding all the while police were inside of barricades at the park, watching. It was essentially just brawling on the street and community members trying to protect each other.”
McAuliffe was asked about the criticism of law enforcement’s inaction Sunday, to which he offered an odd response — he blamed the presence of armed militia for why police didn’t do more. “They had better equipment than our State Police had,” the governor said of why police stayed put and watched the violence unfold.

edit on 14-8-2017 by starviego because: (no reason given)

(post by Wayfarer removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOWThe END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

This thread is also NOT about ATS........or its members!!!!!

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I still have not heard who started the violence that escalated into this tragic event. Anyone?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Most higher level dodges come with tint from the factory. So that really means nothing at all

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

He was supposedly a Nazi fanatic since he was a young child. It's absolutely horrible.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Well, at least we now know for certain (as if there was any question) as to where many ATS members are getting their sick excuses for what that monster did - straight out of the mouths of known and admitted white supremacists:

White nationalist Matthew Heimbach says “radical left” to blame for race riot death

ONE of the white nationalist leaders of the deadly Charlottesville race riots has come up with a surprising theory as to why an anti-racist protester was mowed down with a car and killed.

Despite an alleged white supremacist being behind the wheel it was all the anti-racist demonstrators faulty for putting the car’s driver in a “stressful situation”.

Matthew Heimbach, one of the leaders of the Traditional Workers Party — a self-declared “nationalist” organisation — has said that the death of Heather Heyer, 32, in the Virginia protests was the fault but rather that of the “radical left”.

This is despite James Alex Fields Jr., 20-year-old who was said to idolise Adolf Hitler and Nazi Germany in high school, being charged with killing Ms Heyer by slamming a car into a group of counter protesters.

He is being held without bail on murder charges.

Talking to ABC’s 7.30 Mr Heimbach said the blame lay elsewhere.

“I do believe that there is a genuine chance that Mr Fields was fearing for his life and acted accordingly.

“He is only 23 years old and he is a young man, in a stressful situation where people are trying to kill you for hours, hurt your comrades, stab them,” he said.

“If he is in fear of his life, when there is a mob around you and you are in danger that puts it in an entirely different category.”

Some have found Mr Heimbach’s theory hard to stomach. Brennan Gilmore was filming Saturday’s protests when he saw the car plough into a group of demonstrators.

“There were a million of options to get out of where his car was besides driving down the street and slamming full speed into a crowd of protesters,” he told the ABC.

“There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that he was intending to do that.”

Mr Heimbach is unrepentant that white nationalists were the innocents on the weekend.

In a video from outside the courthouse on Monday — where Fields was having his case heard — Mr Heimbach said his group were defending themselves against “thugs”.

“This is on the hands of the city government, the police and the radical left.”

Asked if he had any accountability for the death, Mr Heimbach said he did not.

“These radical leftists are the ones that brought violence.”

edit on 15/8/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Someone getting the car painted or modified in the time between when he bought the car (5 years ago - 1st pic) and now, 5 years later is not unusual or indicative of some massive conspiracy.

edit on 15-8-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Someone getting the car painted or modified in the time between when he bought the car (5 years ago - 1st pic) and now, 5 years later is not unusual or indicative of some massive conspiracy.

And I never suggested such a thing. D'oh.

As an aside, I have since found that the photo on FB is NOT the same car used in the attack at Charlottesville. The FB photo was taken nearly a year before he bought the car used in the attack.

But thanks for the eye-opening discussion from people who insisted it was the same car and it was simply painted or they couldn't see any difference, at all.

It turns out it was two completely different cars. But the conversation was enlightening.

ETA:

IOW, it WAS fake news. And that is why I asked, in the first place. I wanted to know if it was fake news or not.

edit on 8/15/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join