It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car Plow into Crowd at Va White Protest

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
But no, I don't see a black racing stripe on that car. It's a black car. I don't know what you want me to see or how I'm going to see black on black.

You don't see the wide black stripe down the center of the hood?

HINT: ALL the red arrows are pointing at it.

ETA: And I'll admit, the stripe could be dark gray, not black...because the car in this photo looks medium gray and the stripe looks several shades darker.

The car in the other photo looks black with no stripe.
edit on 8/13/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: dreamingawake

It's okay to run over(legalized in some places) protestors now, very sad to see some agreeing with that.

Swarm my car threatening me with violence and I'll run you and your buddies over too.

What swarming? The killer and others were DRIVING through the anti protest crowd. The killer was the one ramming cars and people., who, BTW, was NOT all Antifa rioters.

Nice to know you guys exposing yourselves(for you maybe 5th time though in reply to me, making it about me). Except I don't do that,the violent rioting, swarming cars, etc., and I also carry for self defense. I also don't agree with cold blooded murder which is:
Just like the killer yesterday who ran over and then proceeded to come back again, over a 32 year old woman. Who was a paralegal BTW non Antifa, thin, girly, and pretty, not one of those types you guys like to stereotype -ie fat ugly liberals.

In fact she could have very well been instead a person in the wrong place at the wrong time, which I hope is never your mother, grandmother, girlfriend or daughter for starters.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Yes. I see what you're talking about now.

The car looks almost silver or grey with a black bar on that lower section. The hood sort of but it's difficult to say for sure if it continues up that direction.

But once again the first pic isn't recent and that one is.

It could simply be a reflective difference. Especially with black. I had a black paint job and it would look different depending upon angle, lighting or even surrounding objects.

The thing is, there are multiple videos of the accident and multiple angles. Some better than others of course because they are just people with phones mostly. It shows the car, the graphic detail of what happened. There are multiple testimony's from people there. Pictures of him at the rally. His mother saying he told her he was going there. Him saying it was him but it wasn't malicious but just him being scared. The damage to the car which is pretty damn hard to believe another similar one would be around.

I mean there is just no logical reason to not put all that together and refuse it without some reason to.

If you can explain to me what it is that forces you to refuse to accept what information is available so much I'd like to hear it.

I have no problem with questioning stuff. I mean we're on ATS even. Be a skeptic, I totally support that. But that doesn't explain flat out denying so much for so little.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

But no, I don't see a black racing stripe on that car. It's a black car. I don't know what you want me to see or how I'm going to see black on black.

You really want the perpetrator car to be black, btw.

Can't have a guilty car be lighter.

*I see through your coded language*

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Well, I want to confirm I am not being misled. So, I asked about the discrepancy. I am sure there is an explanation that checks out, but I felt a need to ask.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I just said it looks silver or grey. Hell it even looks more grey than black in the video too.

I'm not insisting on it being black.

Maybe it's dark grey and looks blackish in some light and not in others.

The video's of it happening it looks more dark grey than black even.

You're so paranoid that everyone is trying to deceive you for some reason. I'm not here to persuade you as part of some sinister cover story that I'm complicit in. I'm just a guy. At home. Interested in crazy sh*t that's happening in the world. If you think I'm really part of some giant conspiracy to sew lies and coverups on ATS then there really is no need to continue this. That is too much crazy for me to want to even try and get through in order to reach you as a person. I'll just let you believe that and move on and let you deal with that on your own.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

You're so paranoid that everyone is trying to deceive you for some reason. I'm not here to persuade you as part of some sinister cover story that I'm complicit in. I'm just a guy. At home. Interested in crazy sh*t that's happening in the world. If you think I'm really part of some giant conspiracy to sew lies and coverups on ATS then there really is no need to continue this. That is too much crazy for me to want to even try and get through in order to reach you as a person. I'll just let you believe that and move on and let you deal with that on your own.

No, you passed my smell test...for now.

But I am skeptical of certain politicized events, like this, for GOOD reason..."some reason" doesn't go far enough.

You think too highly of yourself if you think it could never be as bad as some of us imagine...it's actually much worse, from what I have been able to prove to the satisfaction of my own very, very high standards.

ETA: It's safe to assume it's much worse than we can all imagine. If we can be exploited...our consent to be governed certain ways, our votes, and our purchasing power...they are FULLY exploited. Look at the results of government in the last several decades.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The guy driving the car killed a person. That's a fact none here can dispute and he needs to be treated as such in a court of law.

Now for some levity in these sad times:

If these protestors were bused in and paid to protest via a Soros fund, is this an act of terrorism or workplace violence?

Jokes aside because it's not funny, I don't see a terrorist. I see an act of vehicular manslaughter but I didn't see what he did. He could've seen someone brandishing a gun that the videos available don't show. I'll let the court decide but I believe in a fair trial regardless of how insidious the charge.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

But this isn't even being that politicized for what took place here. For the most part the media seems focused on the overall event. There is nothing linking this guy to any groups that can be shown. He's just another confused kid with a head full of bad ideas and no guidance from what I can tell.

I do agree there is a deeper side to what's happening but this guy running over this crowd doesn't seem to be anyone's lynch pin at the moment. Just another sad story of misguided youth and a divided time claiming the victim of what seems to be a nice caring woman in a harsh world.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

It is though.

There are certain narrative lines being driven. For example:

I read the suspect's mom thought he was going to a Trump rally and he texted her and told her he was attending an 'Alt-right rally:' FBI interviews mother of white supremacist charged with murdering protester

(ETA: I also think that's weird because 'Alt-right' is a label the left uses AGAINST the right...it's not one I think most on the right call themselves. Maybe I am wrong on that though. I am not a righty or lefty in U.S. political-speak.)

There is also this weird thing I noticed picking up on this story late...teachers should have intervened. They feel guilty and to blame for not identifying problem youth, like Fields.:

Here, from one of his high school teachers: White supremacist murder suspect 'idolized Hitler, had fascination with Nazis and wrote a lengthy "lovefest" paper about the German military'

An unrelated (but curiously related to education) Op-Ed on how teachers need to blame themselves for people like Fields:As Teachers, We Are Responsible For James Alex Fields Jr.

Eh, I see a political agenda here that could indicate motive.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
It's one thing to attend because you love your own race, it's another thing to attend because you hate someone else's race.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

That's just typical coverage though.

I mean his mom seemed to not really know or even care to know about her son all that much to begin with. Might be big clue as to why he is the way he is. Apparently his Dad died before he can even remember him. Who knows what this kids life was like and what influenced him growing up. Sounds typical of these kinds of loners who end up doing this kind of thing.

The teachers gave what 2 cents they had as well.

Nothing seems out of place here though. The kid was not socially skilled. Had some issues and anger and pain that was looking for reasons of why things are as they are and nobody seemed to be there to help him out. He became interested in "White Power Groups" which isn't going to help much other than intensify that anger and convince him more violence would somehow solve it. All very normal and typical things that happen.

I mean it's not as if these kinds of groups, Angry, Political, Racial, Nationalistic, etc. have a great track record for uplifting society or solving problems. Pretty much always the opposite in fact.

I really don't see anything out of the ordinary in how this has played out. At some point it seems many folks have got it in their head that Extremists and Radicals of these types are safe and normal. They're not and never have been. I don't get the disconnect. It's like everyone is suffering from selective memory loss or something.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros
The guy driving the car killed a person. That's a fact none here can dispute and he needs to be treated as such in a court of law.

Now for some levity in these sad times:

If these protestors were bused in and paid to protest via a Soros fund, is this an act of terrorism or workplace violence?

Jokes aside because it's not funny, I don't see a terrorist. I see an act of vehicular manslaughter but I didn't see what he did. He could've seen someone brandishing a gun that the videos available don't show. I'll let the court decide but I believe in a fair trial regardless of how insidious the charge.

Yeah not everyone is the grand scheme of Soros who attended the anti protest. Many of the attendees live there, it's a very Liberal leaning college town that has been having Pro Nazi groups protesting many times this year already. Locals are growing sick of it.

For those who haven't caught the video/s: TMZ has a pretty full video of what happened:
See here
That pretty much sums up why authorities are saying it was pre meditated. Not PTSD or other issues as some have claimed. If he was scared he have slowly backed away and left, not no proceeded to ram cars and people and had returned to do more damage.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I don't think it's typical that most murderers cause their former teachers to speak out about *signs* of white supremacy ....and even other teachers who come out to say the murderer should have thrown up a red flag in the educational system.

No. I don't find that typical.

I find it very unique and very agenda-ish.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Just starting to look more into what you guys are sharing. Though first off going to look at it photography wise: That Challenger appears to be matte black and gray-the stripe-which can appear gray in certain light. Varying cameras as well as light sources can play a part in the variations of the car coloring. However, in this case, IMO, it was either painted, or is not the same exact car. In conclusion I don't think t can determine anything other than what it is, different paint or different car, though same person, not a psyop-which I have sen other sites say it may have been using the car variations es evidence towards that.
.photos of it
.Facebook picture of car link

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Just starting to look more into what you guys are sharing. Though first off going to look at it photography wise: That Challenger appears to be matte black and gray-the stripe-which can appear gray in certain light. Varying cameras as well as light sources can play a part in the variations of the car coloring. However, in this case, IMO, it was either painted, or is not the same exact car. In conclusion I don't think t can determine anything other than what it is, different paint or different car, though same person, not a psyop-which I have sen other sites say it may have been using the car variations es evidence towards that.
.photos of it

The two cars at the two links are clearly different hoods. One is a polished black hood...very shiny. The one at the scene is matte with a darker stripe down the middle.

Could be he was a car enthusiast and swapped hoods at some point, but those two hoods are not the same.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

.photos of it

I think your take is pretty open minded, and not unreasonable.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

What swarming?

I was responding to a particular statement that I disagree with and not the particular event in question... though it still holds true if the initial crash was an accident (not saying that it was).

I guess that's just too much for some to wrap their feeble little brains around.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

When they're a 20 y/o kid and school and teachers are pretty much the only character witnesses about that person, it's very common.

So far they talked to his mom and his aunt. His aunt said she had hardly seen him even. He didn't have friends to speak of. No dad. Teachers are about the only ones left.

Troubled youth and what influences them to commit crime is always a topic of interest.

What agenda though??? Clearly he was attracted to White power type ideas. He wasn't there by accident. His mom said she didn't talk to him about his political ideas. The best she had to offer was, "Trump, Alt-Right" which are in fact linked although she didn't know anything about either one really. Couldn't even pronounce alt-right correctly. If anything I'd say the teachers should feel a lot less guilty than the mom for not knowing more about this kid. She clearly had no clue who her son was or what was going on in his life.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

When they're a 20 y/o kid and school and teachers are pretty much the only character witnesses about that person, it's very common.

So far they talked to his mom and his aunt. His aunt said she had hardly seen him even. He didn't have friends to speak of. No dad. Teachers are about the only ones left.

Can you point me to the teachers that have talked about other murdering students? I don't think it is typical and I am not even sure that it's legal.

Honestly, I think it would be prohibited under the FERPA:

Link

The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (20 U.S.C. § 1232g; 34 CFR Part 99) is a Federal law that protects the privacy of student education records. The law applies to all schools that receive funds under an applicable program of the U.S. Department of Education.

FERPA gives parents certain rights with respect to their children's education records. These rights transfer to the student when he or she reaches the age of 18 or attends a school beyond the high school level.

Did Fields waive his rights to his history teacher to discuss his papers with the media.

Not typical, IMO or my experience.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join