It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville VA Stuck Hosting (Arguably) Largest Hate Rally In Decades

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Just a rumor /pol/ is trying to spread. I can get you screen grabs if you want. The state license plates are incorrect and the guy arrested isn't skinny or tall like the kid they are saying who did it.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Wait the driver is allegedly a member of Antifa? Okay now i'm confused.

Ooh now Antifa too, some radicals will do anything to paint their enemies in bad light.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Drunk? Highly doubtful - it's hard enough driving backwards when you sober.

Criminal? He certainly is now.

link   
a reply to: homers1226

I wasn't defending the driver, just answering her question. Read to comprehend.

link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

hey I will accept the idea that he was afraid and running for his life at that point.
heck, I might even buy the idea that he has his brakes on when he realized that the two cars stopped at the stop sign ahead of him might do some major damage and hinder his escape.
I just don't see how he could have done such a stupid stunt to begin with unless his motive was to hurt a bunch of people to begin with??

link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: joshysway

I see a guy driving on a PUBLIC street with people throwing things at his car BEFORE anything happened. Then he tried to 'escape' because of all the people attacking him.

Planned terror attack...

No one defending him eh?.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TheOneElectric

It's fine, the real terrorist will be all over TV soon.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You did say it would have to be an attack you cared about. Which attacks do you not care about?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
The joke is in them, the driver's Twitter confirms he hated Trump.

This claim is doing the rounds, but AFAIK the driver is still unknown. Could you give a source for this claim, please?

This thread, it is the hottest thread on ATS atm so popular = bestest, everybody knows that.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Dwight York? NOBODY KNOWS WHO THAT IS.

Dwight Yorke is a footballer from Tobago.

But he's black, and played in England, so I was confused as to how he was supposed to be involved in this scene today.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Nobody would know who Richard Spencer was if people like you stopped making him famous.
Stop with the sensationalism and take your own advice to wake up.
As for the rest of your list - I have no idea who they are except Cernovich. Seen him a couple of times and didn't come across as a Nazi. Sounds like you are smearing people again.
edit on 12/8/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: homers1226
a reply to: face23785

not good enough

1 dead

So far, then, this disorder is level-pegging with BLM Ferguson, at which a Bosnian-American called Zemir Begic was beaten to death with hammers on no other basis than the colour of his skin.

I wouldn't say that one killing is more wrong than the other, but I will observe that beating someone to death with a hammer is probably not an irreversible spur-of-the-moment act.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Ooh now Antifa too, some radicals will do anything to paint their enemies in bad light.

I find it ironic you have sheeple in your avatar... But buy that he was anitfa based on another member saying it.. WITHOUT A CITATION. Oh yea but /pol

IF you guys are this quick to grab from pol, it tells me you frequent it.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Can anyone trace the tag..?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Wasn't it a Mustang? So it has to belong to a real asshole already.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

originally posted by: homers1226
a reply to: face23785

not good enough

1 dead

So far, then, this disorder is level-pegging with BLM Ferguson, at which a Bosnian-American called Zemir Begic was beaten to death with hammers on no other basis than the colour of his skin.

I wouldn't say that one killing is more wrong than the other, but I will observe that beating someone to death with a hammer is probably not an irreversible spur-of-the-moment act.

That part of the story wasn't ever sensationalized either, like this car driver is about to get. His story will rival OJ Simpson when the radical left wing media get done.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Don't patronize me. I still have my mind and everything that makes me, me.

"If an attack matters to you?"

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

I find it ironic you have sheeple in your avatar... But buy that he was anitfa based on another member saying it.. WITHOUT A CITATION. Oh yea but /pol

Nothing wrong in visiting /pol/. Most of it is Satire anyway. They have real talented investigators though and are still trying to find the owner of the car. You just have to be able to ignore all the trolling and racebaiting threads. After you managed that you're perfectly fine.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Should we be spreading this though? what if it was stolen we don't want to spread that if innocents are involved.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Wtf is pol? Grabbed everything from this very thread. Are some parts of this thread believable and other not?

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join