It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville VA Stuck Hosting (Arguably) Largest Hate Rally In Decades

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Was the photo of the driver getting arrested confirmed legit?

What picture?

link   
The Joel VanGhelwue guy that people have been saying it is, already posted on FB saying he's from Michigan and its not him.

link   

originally posted by: 11andrew34
Internet detectives, just stop. The guy has been in custody for hours now. He was apprehended almost instantly.

Yeah and they still released no name or any details. It's not the least suspiscious i'm sure.

link   
Yeah, crashed in the woods whilst circling the riots.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You should ask yourself why the Union let all those people simply go home after the war.

If they were as evil as you claim, shouldn't they, one and all, have been executed for war crimes? Crimes against humanity?

Don't give your modern day morality answer. Go do some research into those days and find out why that didn't happen.

You are judging the past and history by your modern day morals. That's not how they lived and it's not how they thought back then.

Someday, do you want them to judge you through a lens you can't even conceive of and judge you that way? Because that's what you are doing with history.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: trb71
The Joel VanGhelwue guy that people have been saying it is, already posted on FB saying he's from Michigan and its not him.

You mean to tell 4chan and Reddit aren't reputable?

Shocker.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: homers1226
a reply to: Abysha

such a d bag putting groups into a box

www.bing.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

jeez peace

Hey, it was tongue-in-cheek. Just a bit disturbed by this.

You're right. I don't normally do that. Thanks for calling me out.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Sorry for the vulgar language in the picture, but the internet detectives in this thread are beyond thick skulled. /pol/ has a narrative to push, and it's not about truth or justice.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Not addressed at me, but I applaud you for acknowledging that.

link   

Yes looks like that is true. I apologize for the confusion. Back to square one.

link   

Internet detectives, just stop. The guy has been in custody for hours now. He was apprehended almost instantly.

Yeah and they still released no name or any details. It's not the least suspiscious i'm sure.

Well the guy is posting on facebook he didnt do it. Funny if hes in jail. I took these right off his FB page

link   

originally posted by: TheOneElectric
Sorry for the vulgar language in the picture, but the internet detectives in this thread are beyond thick skulled. /pol/ has a narrative to push, and it's not about truth or justice.

This is a conspiracy site. You'd think doing a bit of detective work would be seen as reasonable.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

So can we stop relying on effing /pol now. Their accuracy rate is worse than Madam fortune teller

Its kinda why were all here and not there, isnt it?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Well the guy is posting on facebook he didnt do it. Funny if hes in jail. I took these right off his FB page

First it was a CIA operation.
That stupid meme claimed it was a false flag to make "Unite the Right," look bad.

Lol. What's that saying.... if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's probably a shoe.

It's amazing the lengths people will go to fabricate outright lies to push a political narrative.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
this is by far my favorite video of stupid drivers...

www.nydailynews.com...

but in this case, I find it doubtful that the driver wasn't aware that there was crowds gathered in the streets all over the place, and that crowd in front of him was really quite visable..
also, it sounds like the main part of a downtown area, so the speed limit probably wasn't going more than 30 miles an hour. he had plenty of time to slow down and avoid hitting anyone.
he's either dumber than the person who couldn't tell their brake from their gas pedal (it's strange how old age seems to be the cause of this syndrome..) or he didn't care!!

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

You mean to tell 4chan and Reddit aren't reputable?

Shocker.

Another reason NOT to have a social media account. Rabid Doxxing.

I saw another angle from the scene. It looked like the crowd was jumping onto the cars.
Maybe it was just a "panic throttler" ?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
What makes it a White Supremacist rally?
Because it's the political right?

I would think because they support ideas that advocate white supremacy and virulent racism.

I personally don’t associate those ideas with right-wing and never have and never will

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
What makes it a White Supremacist rally?
Because it's the political right?

Well, as of 5:30 pm EST FOX news online, on the front page says it is:

"DEADLY DAY IN VIRGINIA: One dead, 19 hurt after car rams into crowd of protesters at white supremacist rally."

White Supremecists Clash with Protesters at Rally
edit on 12-8-2017 by Vorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Could be wrong, but looks like Illinois listens plates.

And he's dressed in the garb of what was worn during the KKK vigil last night.

But I'm sure he had no malicious intentions whatsoever, you know, coming out from Illinois to join a #ing KKK rally and staying in Virginia for being a murderer.

Just curious, is stereotyping every white guy who wears a certain color shirt the same as stereotyping every black guy that wears a hoody?

Or am I just trolling again?

If that's how you want to look at it, sure. You're entitled to your opinions, man, just like me. I'm not looking for any validation nor an echo chamber.

*gasp* I may be wrong? You don't say. I'm an imperfect human being. News flash: water is wet. I'm sure you're perfect and incapable of flawed logic, however.

Nice equivocating. Fortunately, the definition of stereotyping isn't a matter of opinion. You were stereotyping. Maybe ease up on that, chief.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Terrible day in Charlottesville. Geez, protestors, riots, a domestic terrorists attack, injuries and death, a helicopter down.

The cops there just let this get totally out of control. The early video shows them just standing by and letting them physically attack each other and then haphazardly try to pull them apart. They were nowhere near the people who got run down and took minutes to get there.

They obviously never recieved proper training on how to police protests. My sympathies to all the victims.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join