It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville VA Stuck Hosting (Arguably) Largest Hate Rally In Decades

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

As people realised what he was doing I did see someone throw a bottle I think in one feed but it was obvious to many what he was intending to do with the slamming down of his accelerator.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: joshysway

I see a guy driving on a PUBLIC street with people throwing things at his car BEFORE anything happened. Then he tried to 'escape' because of all the people attacking him.

Planned terror attack...

Guy had all the time in the world to reverse out of there or turn up another street. Instead he chose to drive a further 100 yards into the crowd mowing people down along the way, then reverse.

Yeah, that "fleeing thrown objects" line doesn't work with this one. He floored it for 2 BLOCKS, not bothering to turn off on to another street & leave to avoid that crowd, but opting to use those people 2 blocks away as organic speed bumps instead.

Accident due to fleeing my fat white ass.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
MSNBC: People allowed the car to go through, believed to be a cop car. After the car attacked the crowd, it backed up, and was shown which way to go by people on the ground. Witnesses say other White Nationalist helped the cat get away. Suspect is a white male.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I imagine most will try to tie this in to every Trump voter.

If karma exists, I would only ask that the cowardly murderous driver be a Hillary and/or Bernie supporter.

They have already had their share of terrorists, I suppose it was only a matter of time until the other side had one.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I imagine most will try to tie this in to every Trump voter.

If karma exists, I would only ask that the cowardly murderous driver be a Hillary and/or Bernie supporter.

No. Most of us are not like you and don't blame entire groups, not even Nazi scum for the actions of a few. Read the last several pages.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

You have had plentry. Between abortion bombers to fbi building bombers.

Stop making it partisan.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I didn't say that

in the old west when u had a brawl , slept it of in the jail

shoot a man over a brawl ,u got hung

I am pro trump, pro nra, pro gun

the difference between a beating and death ?

btw thai topic was brought up specing that driver was scared .which is now not true

edit on 12-8-2017 by homers1226 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The whole incident reminds me a little of a bit of our history The Battle of Cable street.

Will we ever change?.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jordan77

Good point.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

But here's the thing. I don't want Trump to be blamed or tied to this event outside of his failure to stand up and denounce White Nationalist Racist rhetoric. Trump didn't inspire or promote this attack, and has little to do with it happening. Trump is a non-issue in what's going on other than support through silence...which is an entirely different issue of debate.

This is about terrorism, not politicians who may ride an ideological wave.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheOneElectric

How do you all fix it?.

link   

originally posted by: joshyswaySuspect is a white male.

suspect is a redneck trumptard . guaranteed.

link   
Here's a better view of it. Viewer discretion is advised.

Everyone making excuses for this guy should be ashamed of themselves.
edit on 12-8-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

They're a variety of groups with variations on the same theme. Richard Spencer for instance, advocates for "peaceful ethnic cleansing." He's one of the more openly extremist in his rhetoric. You've got Gavin McInnes's "Proud Boys" who call themselves "Western Chauvinists."

Hell, Identity Evropa has a website here. You can see their propaganda and how it's filtering from the fringe-right into the mainstream. Take a minute to read it in its less diluted form.

What the Founders Really Thought About Race

Since early colonial times, and until just a few decades ago, virtually all Whites believed race was a fundamental aspect of individual and group identity. They believed people of different races had different temperaments and abilities, and built markedly different societies. They believed that only people of European stock could maintain a society in which they would wish to live, and they strongly opposed miscegenation. For more than 300 years, therefore, American policy reflected a consensus on race that was the very opposite of what prevails today.

How often do you read people on the last year or two talking about "cultural Marxism?" That's an Alt-Right favorite: What is cultural Marxism?

What they want is to propagandize and grow their movement. That's always the first step. Clearly they feel that with their ability to seep into the mainstream — particularly in this election — they've got enough support for a larger public profile. Not to mince words but they've been emboldened by what they see as their success in Trump's election.

If you see them on social media, they were essentially announcing this rally as such. Posts about the "dawning of the future."

Is that fair to the average Trump supporter? No. It's not. But it's high time Trump supporters wake up to who they've been in bed with, particularly on the Internet.
edit on 2017-8-12 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Read the last several pages.

I did.

It's why I posted what I posted.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Good question! It will be met with a very disturbing answer:

A common enemy.

edit:

Because you can't fix this without at least 3 to 4 generations of critical thinking and growth of the consciousness of love. Fear and hate for something so alien and foreign that it shocks the human psyche is the only thing getting us out of this mess immediately.

So, take you choice:
A.I. or "Aliens"
edit on 12-8-2017 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Trump supporters are no more 'in bed' with people like Richard Spencer as you are with people like Dwight York.
It' sounds like it is you who needs to wake up and stop giving people like Spencer the credibility of being aligned with tens of millions of people.

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: TonyS

They're a variety of groups with variations on the same theme. Richard Spencer for instance, advocates for "peaceful ethnic cleansing." He's one of the more openly extremist in his rhetoric. You've got Gavin McInnes's "Proud Boys" who call themselves "Western Chauvinists."

Hell, Identity Evropa has a website here. You can see their propaganda and how it's filtering from the fringe-right into the mainstream. Take a minute to read it in it's less diluted form.

What the Founders Really Thought About Race

Since early colonial times, and until just a few decades ago, virtually all Whites believed race was a fundamental aspect of individual and group identity. They believed people of different races had different temperaments and abilities, and built markedly different societies. They believed that only people of European stock could maintain a society in which they would wish to live, and they strongly opposed miscegenation. For more than 300 years, therefore, American policy reflected a consensus on race that was the very opposite of what prevails today.

How often do you read people on the last year or two talking about "cultural Marxism?" That's a Alt-Right favorite: What is cultural Marxism?

What they want is to propagandize and grow their movement. That's always the first step. Clearly they feel that with their ability to seep into the mainstream — particularly in this election — they've got enough support for a larger public profile. Not to mince words but they've been emboldened by what they see as their success in Trump's election.

If you see them on social media, they were essentially announcing this rally as such. Posts about the "dawning of the future."

Is that fair to the average Trump supporter? No. It's not. But it's high time Trump supporters wake up to who they've been in bed with, particularly on the Internet.

All of them personal White House meetings with BLM leaders by Obama did more to grow KKK extremists. Their planned funded and executed nationalist BLM movement of organized "protests" confirmed their fears to get to where we are today.

link   

I did.

So you clearly saw the opposite and still started your 'I'm a victim' nonsense?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I did.

So you clearly saw the opposite and still started your 'I'm a victim' nonsense?

It's impossible for me to be a victim here.

There'd have to be an attack that I cared about for that to happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join