It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville VA Stuck Hosting (Arguably) Largest Hate Rally In Decades

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This is what Identity Evropa has to say about themselves:

WHO WE ARE

WE ARE A GENERATION OF AWAKENED EUROPEANS WHO HAVE DISCOVERED THAT WE ARE PART OF THE GREAT PEOPLES, HISTORY, AND CIVILIZATION THAT FLOWED FROM THE EUROPEAN CONTINENT. WE REJECT THE IDEA THAT OUR IDENTITIES ARE MERE ABSTRACTIONS TO BE DECONSTRUCTED. WE OPPOSE THOSE WHO WOULD DEFAME OUR HISTORY AND RICH CULTURAL HERITAGE. IN A TIME WHEN EVERY OTHER PEOPLE ARE ASSERTING THEIR IDENTITY, WITHOUT ACTION, WE WILL HAVE NO CHANCE TO RESIST OUR DISPOSSESSION.

www.identityevropa.com...

Or is there a problem with any people celebrating their own history and culture?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Gryphon66

If it wasn't about slavery then they should have freed the slaves and the public wouldn't have gone along with the union.

I think you mean it wasn't all about slavery.

I guses. I have never been blindly loyal to anything so I have the ability to know when my ancestors were wrong.

That's overly simplistic.

Yes, I think it wasn't all about slavery, if you want to digress to mere semantics. The Civil War was about economics, and had the seeds sown in the formation of the Federal Government ... respecting one's heritage is not being "blindly loyal."

You're playing fast and loose with the rhetoric ... and it doesn't help your core case here, which is that groups banding together to support racism is unacceptable ...
edit on 12-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: it's to it

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

ANTIFA has their faces covered.

link   
Watched the live stream from a few people in last night's march...Some of the biggest snowflakes I've ever seen in my life. No question theres a lot of racism in this group. They were infact chanting "Jews will not replace us for awhile" also I heard of of the more popular social media figures in the march as well as a lot of others jumping in and accusing others of being "Jews" and Zionists, etc.
edit on 12-8-2017 by trb71 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Only when they're denying the history and culture of others ...

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: underwerks

Well it proves that the MSM is not interested in the truth otherwise every news outlet would report the same exact thing.

When in the history of media has every news outlet reported the same story, in the same exact way?

ATS really needs to come up with a facepalm emoji.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Oh look Antifa is already calling to dox all the peaceful protesters so they lose their jobs. Nothing better like ruining a persons life to signal virtue. They are truly paragons in that regard. Why am i not surprised...

Too bad we can't get pictures of all the leftist "peaceful" protesters from Berkeley without the black masks as they burnt down and damaged property. And they wouldn't have to fear losing their jobs since they don't work anyway.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Who has ever claimed that ANTIFA was "peaceful"?

Oh, that's right. No one.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Also overheard a lot of them saying they were hoping for a fight today..so take that as you will.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Like the japanese? They out right banned Islam from their country. Now guess how many people are offended by it. It's only a problem if whites do it. Yeah nothing hypocritical about this.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Where did I specifically say ANTIFA?

Oh, that's right. I didn't.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Like the japanese? They out right banned Islam from their country. Now guess how many people are offended by it. It's only a problem if whites do it. Yeah nothing hypocritical about this.

That's an utterly muddled argument. The Japanese have nothing to do with what's going on in Charlotte.

No one here has ever said "it's only a problem if Whites do it" except those whining to justify more racism.
edit on 12-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: White ---> Whites

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Gryphon66

If it wasn't about slavery then they should have freed the slaves and the public wouldn't have gone along with the union.

I think you mean it wasn't all about slavery.

I guses. I have never been blindly loyal to anything so I have the ability to know when my ancestors were wrong.

That's overly simplistic.

Yes, I think it wasn't all about slavery, if you want to digress to mere semantics. The Civil War was about economics, and had the seeds sown in the formation of the Federal Government ... respecting one's heritage is not being "blindly loyal."

You're playing fast and loose with the rhetoric ... and it doesn't help your core case here, which is that groups banding together to support racism is unacceptable ...

Really?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

No, that's right, you implied that ALL of the protestors in Berkeley were violent. You think you're being coy by implying that all those who protest "on the left" are violent, thus your continual use of "peaceful."

It's absurd, Unbreakable. The issues exist left, right, center, all about. We are literally tearing ourselves apart.

link   

That's an utterly muddled argument. The Japanese have nothing to do with what's going on in Charlotte.

No one here has ever said "it's only a problem if Whites do it" except those whining to justify more racism.

So you're implying only Whites can be racist. Ok.

link   

Come on don't play dumb. A lot of people cheer them on because they pretend to fight Nazi's. The hashtag of Berkeley was full of liberal people supporting Antifa and the riots that ensued.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

The script on what looks to be a pediment on one statue proves your point???

REALLY? Don't waste my time if that's the best you've got.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

No, that's right, you implied that ALL of the protestors in Berkeley were violent. You think you're being coy by implying that all those who protest "on the left" are violent, thus your continual use of "peaceful."

It's absurd, Unbreakable. The issues exist left, right, center, all about. We are literally tearing ourselves apart.

Now that I agree with.

I also think putting up civil war heroes in communities with large black populations has social contract issues. I guess that's controversial.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Come on don't play dumb. A lot of people cheer them on because they pretend to fight Nazi's. The hashtag of Berkeley was full of liberal people supporting Antifa and the riots that ensued.

Play dumb? You're speaking in wild generalizations and nonsense associations and you want to talk about someone playing dumb?

Please.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Police declare "state of emergency" in Charlottesville.

"Black Twitter" have just spent the last 24 hours frotting themselves into a fury about why riot police weren't showing up "like they did at Fergsuon" *, and so I am now scanning Twitter to spot the first condescending "Dear White People, Thanks for Noticing What's Going On."

(* = Because there hasn't been a riot, you chuckleheads)
edit on 12-8-2017 by audubon because: grammar fix

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join