It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The joy of Culture Clashes in Europe

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I'm Russian. I used to love old good Europe. Every time I see videos like these and statistics, I feel very disappointed.

I'm not blaming those African people: they just seek a better life. But the way this immigration flow is organized is a sheer treason performed by European Bureaucrats and European people should wake up and stand together against their treasonous governments. The time is NOW.

IMO, sharing videos is not enough. Question authorities. This is YOUR Europe. Nobody will protect and preserve it except you. Stop having a cup of gazpacho for a while. Unite and start real actions.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JedemDasSeine
I'm Russian. I used to love old good Europe. Every time I see videos like these and statistics, I feel very disappointed.

I'm not blaming those African people: they just seek a better life. But the way this immigration flow is organized is a sheer treason performed by European Bureaucrats and European people should wake up and stand together against their treasonous governments. The time is NOW.

IMO, sharing videos is not enough. Question authorities. This is YOUR Europe. Nobody will protect and preserve it except you. Stop having a cup of gazpacho for a while. Unite and start real actions.

Other then drowning them all at sea what is your solution ?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
I find your post a bit ludicrous, but I'll answer.

Those coming people have confidence and assurance that they will be OK in their invading quest.

ELIMINATE that assurance.

They must be sure that they WILL NOT be OK during their "trip" and after that. And the number one step is to get rid of the treasonous governments' will to let the invasion happen as usual. The bureaucrats have all the tools to stop it, they just don't use what they must.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JedemDasSeine

What you deem ludicrous is pretty much what happens here, if they don't drown they end up in detention centres off shore.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: WombRaider69

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
They are colonists. They are escaping there own sh*tpot countries rather than do something about it

Hmm I wonder why their countries are "sh*tpots"...

Ohhhh a cartoon with money in developed countries and Africa all dug up which represents how they have been ravaged by the evil colonials! Except that was many, many years ago and they've been running their own sht pot countries into the ground with full autonomy.

Stop trying to blame western, developed nations for the faults of the natives of the sht holes who couldn't run a local bake sale, let alone a country.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Because I feel this debate always needs to be reminded of this fact.

The reason most refugees are young men is because it's too dangerous for women and children to attempt this journey.

They plan to make it to Europe, then earn enough money to buy plane tickets for their women and children to join them, so that, you know, the women and children don't get repeatedly raped en route and/or sold into slavery.

Whatever else you might feel about the issue, please always remember that the fact that they are usually all male does not mean what people usually claim it does in this forums.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

I think you'll find that most of us really don't give a damn and think there is no reason which is acceptable to us for them to come to our countries illegally and leech off us.

I think war is coming and not only is it going to shock the younger generation to the core, it will likely mean the end of caring about political correctness and we can finally stop giving a damn about being nice to these rats.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

I think you'll find that most of us really don't give a damn and think there is no reason which is acceptable to us for them to come to our countries illegally and leech off us.

I think war is coming and not only is it going to shock the younger generation to the core, it will likely mean the end of caring about political correctness and we can finally stop giving a damn about being nice to these rats.

Ignorance will lead to war, your statement is in ignorance and that is why you want to fight, you are angry enough to know you want to fight, sadly dumb enough not to know why.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

Ignorance will lead to war, your statement is in ignorance and that is why you want to fight, you are angry enough to know you want to fight, sadly dumb enough not to know why.

Perhaps ignorance will lead to war but it won't be my ignorance, or yours. My statement is what it is and if far more true than you'd like to dare to believe, obviously. There is a difference between anger and frustration, though the outcome of both is similar, when push comes to shove.

It must be nice in your delusion, I wish I was stupid enough to have one as strong.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Just curious- lots of very strong opinions here...

How many of you are actually living in one of these European mediterranean countries ?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

I spent 2009 - 2016 in Cambridge, England. I no longer live there.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

You don't understand. Those of us in the US have the same thing happening here from the central American countries. The only difference is that they don't bring in a murderous religious ideology with them, but the economic impacts are the same.

And the frustrating thing is that I love to help people, but when it comes to this scale, you can only bring in so many before your own capacity to help is threatened. You bring in a group. Help them, and when they are on their feet and functioning independently, you bring in the next.

Yeah, it's slower than just letting anyone and everyone come, but it also ensures you continue to have the capacity to help. Otherwise, you risk becoming the functional national equivalent of the animal hoarder who started out with good intentions to rescue animals and then became overwhelmed and descended in squalor and filth themselves because they took on more than they could handle.
edit on 11-8-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: JedemDasSeine

Other then drowning them all at sea what is your solution ?

What happened to the illegal flow into the US once trump was elected before any action was taken other than telling ICE and the Border patrol to do your job.

The heavy flow became a trickle, if they think they will be sent home many will not bother with a long dangerous journey.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You don't understand. Those of us in the US have the same thing happening here from the central American countries. The only difference is that they don't bring in a murderous religious ideology with them, but the economic impacts are the same.

always believed those central americans were of the most murderous religion, the one with baby jesus.
didn't realise they were buddhist.

back on topic,
enjoy these threads, blow one story out of proportion and claim a continent is burning.
is the conspiracy just how easily upset some here can get, how easily a story can get misrepresented or just more of a signature of the far right leaning this place has?

it's probably best if the op uses refugee for those he labels migrants, it's not as if their moving google office from tripoli.
can't go crying fake news when you yourself use alternate facts.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: growler

always believed those central americans were of the most murderous religion, the one with baby jesus.
didn't realise they were buddhist.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I asked a question. I said nothing of what I understand, percieve, or what my opinion is... so how did you decide what those are??

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Multiculturalism is like baking a cake using every ingredient in your cupboard. All you end up with is a sh#tty, revolting mess.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Because you are perceiving that your refugee invasion is somehow different from the floods of illegals that have been coming across our borders for years.

Maybe it hasn't been well publicized there except to highlight how racist we are, but the effects are essentially the same when you get down to brass tacks. You end up with enclaves of people who don't adopt your culture and keep theirs as superior. The dominant Western theory of cultural relativism and diversity allowed this. More refugees means those enclaves grows and pretty soon there are places that come closer to resembling the countries those people left than the ones they moved to.

Now, to a certain extent this has always happened with immigration: Chinatowns, Little This-or-That, but the pace of immigration has always been such that second or third generation immigrants have blended in to their home countries rather than growing up to blow them up or growing up more adhered to the countries of their parents and grandparents than the one they grow up in. That's a problem. It's a failing of the policies of the host country (cultural relativism) and a failing of the unchecked pace of immigration.

And both Europe now and the US have the same issues with it if from different populations.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

I asked a question. I said nothing of what I understand, percieve, or what my opinion is... so how did you decide what those are??

Well, I think it can be safely assumed that you were implying that those of us with strong opinions don't or haven't lived in Europe and are therefore unqualified to have such strong opinions on the matter. I believe this to be the case because I politely replied to you with a valid and true answer and you ignored it.

You either wanted to discuss people's experiences living in Europe, or what I infer if correct.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
All those poor babies, and I counted at least 20 pregnant women!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join