It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The joy of Culture Clashes in Europe

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I find this to be karma. Europeans have sent out people to "discover" and conquer other lands and kill off the natives, now they are the ones being invaded.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: justagod

That's not what karma is.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The other day the local children’s daycare programme ran a trip out to a local forest with
with it's own theme park etc. I live in a small market town in north Yorkshire.
3 quarters of the trip was filled with Syrian refugees who got there names down 1st.

They could not speak a word of English there children were out of control and they littered the park
with all there rubbish rather than tidy up. DISGRACEFUL.

you can imagine the sadness of us white English folk who had there day tainted cos of this.
truly a sad site and day. REBUILD YOUR OWN COUNTRY AND FIGHT FOR IT! DO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OURS!
it's reaching breaking point. also no interaction,even the children would shun ours and scare them away from playing on the same rides with them. sad very sad.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

It's the Globalists behind this. They want the New World Order that Bush called for in 1991, and to have the New World Order, they must first have Old World Disorder. When there is so much conflict and chaos from the mixture of refugees, Islamic Extremists (who are coming in with the refugees), and all of the other polar opposite beliefs....the people will beg for a New World Order. These are not patient men, if men at all. They are very patient and have been for centuries. Their current recipe of choice is called Problem, Reaction, Solution.
edit on 11-8-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

I'm not sure about Spain. But the videos from France that you think are twisted to seem worse than they are, are less twisted that what than you'd like to imagine.

Whenever I'm in Paris there are certain Suburbs outside the arrondissements that I know not to go anywhere near. These people do not assimilate and before anyone gets their backs up and says they shouldn't have to - yes they bloody well should. They abandoned places where their cultures failed and dragged that sht to places where they could live according to another culture with different values and they refuse to. Frankly I believe this is to their own peril because - and I've mentioned this previously - if or when war or social or economic trouble ever happens, the first thing we people will stop caring about is pretending to care about these parasites in our countries. They'll be forced out, if not worse. I'm happy to see that happen because it's long past time we grew backbones and stopped allowing our own cultures and ways to be undermined in our own nations.

Not only do they not assimilate, they are overtly aggressive and intolerant of host nations and cultures, ways and values. It's got to stop and after being so disgusted with what I saw in France time and again, let alone what I see in my own country, I welcome their removal. I don't care where to and if they had half a brain they'd recognize this was inevitable and get the hell out before it gets dangerous for them. Either way a tipping point will come and it won't be pretty.

Edit: Sorry for the atrocious spelling and grammar in my previous post, it was super late and I have an autocorrect program.

edit on 11-8-2017 by GusMcDangerthing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: justagod
I find this to be karma. Europeans have sent out people to "discover" and conquer other lands and kill off the natives, now they are the ones being invaded.

See above for what I personally think will happen once this karma balances out. It will not be pretty for the 'invaders'.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
In my experience with the Spanish police, they don't take any crap. Refugees will not be able to intimidate officials in Spain.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

Haha idc if u like trump or not...but trump is pro christian...n wat u said is a slap to every trump supporter, if u r well may jesus bless otherwise being a hypocrite is worse

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: bosstt302
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

Haha idc if u like trump or not...but trump is pro christian...n wat u said is a slap to every trump supporter, if u r well may jesus bless otherwise being a hypocrite is worse

That makes no sense to me, can anyone else figure it out? I'm not being mean or anything, I honestly want to know what this post means so I can understand.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Welcome to why the US is like it is.

It isn't the guns. It's the clash of cultures.

America was founded on the principle of multiculturalism, was it not?

I do agree that multiculturalism doesn't work when people flat-out refuse to assimilate; that's exactly what's happening with Muslims in Europe at the moment: rather than assimilate into their host culture, they choose to remain homogeneous in segregated neighborhoods, and yes, religion is partly to blame for this.

Multiculturalism has (mostly) been a success in North America, in my opinion. I'm in Canada, and people here can trace their ancestry back to Ireland, Scotland, Italy, Greece, Japan, Israel, you name it. I'm a mix of Dutch, Welsh, and Native American, but I don't really care about my ancestral past, and I think that's the only thing that can really guarantee success in a melting pot country: people not caring where their forefathers were from and exclusively focusing on where they were born.
edit on 12-8-2017 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

I'm not sure about Spain. But the videos from France that you think are twisted to seem worse than they are, are less twisted that what than you'd like to imagine.

Whenever I'm in Paris there are certain Suburbs outside the arrondissements that I know not to go anywhere near.

I guess you are not familiar with my past posts and activity on threads of this subject.... you've been mislead by the other poster here misrepresenting my views.

I have been very active on this site for a long time in arguing that "No-Go zones " DO exist here, and the problems we face in France with the arab population is huge. I have posted videos of Paris streets when they are taken over by hundreds for prayer, and my husband could not get to work on that street, people who lived on it could not get out of their home.

I had my family harrassed and my house bombed twice by groups of arabs, the police tell me they couldn't help us because it was too dangerous for them to go into that neighborhood. We moved to a ancient fortress on the top of a mountain with three foot thick stone walls, and became Preppers because of what we experience here. I think the country is being taken over quickly and I am pretty sure my grandaughter will be wearing a hijab by the time she is an adult.

The only things I have questioned are some details that get twisted by the media in other countries - like in the US, our problem is painted as being about the recent wave of immigrants. When it is not. Those that go through here are going through on their way to other places (like the UK).

Our problem, the violence, crime, and growing domination is sourced in a population born in France. French people, who are second and third generation of immigrants. Their parents or grandparents came from Morocco or Algeria, and were not "troublemakers" nor radical muslims. But the generations after them suffer cultural identity problems and conflicts which lead to crime and violence... and then to being vulnerable to extremist and terrorist recruters (as part of cleaning p their act, if you will). They end up much more fanatic muslims then their parents ever were.

So yes, I do think some things are misrepresented and twisted by foriegners, but that does NOT mean I think there is no problem at all, nor that others have no right to claim there is a problem here, and in Europe in general.
I think communication tends to get warped as it is spread far anyway, and trying to get to the details demands some effort in researching and asking questions.
edit on 12-8-2017 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
In my experience with the Spanish police, they don't take any crap. Refugees will not be able to intimidate officials in Spain.

They don't care being called racists, they're great professionals surprisingly spared from political inference.

Generally speaking, they care less about political correctness than making a good job. Chances are they right wing, though, especially as they get older and more frustrated.

They take lots of #s and insults and are barely respected by their own government. They don't get acceptable gear because our government is officially pacifist (some day I'll talk about the military) and have to buy such things as bulletproof vests on their own.

They can't fire a gun even if they are required to be able to wear one and willing to fire it. They are seriously discouraged to do so, as they face dishonourable discharge and possibly jail time if they do hurt or, god forbids, kill.

There was that one instance where an illegal immigrant bite off some official ear and they couldn't defend themselves for fear of being prosecuted for police abuse.

edit on 12-8-2017 by ElZorro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

I think you got it nailed on the head there Bluesma. What we are experiencing on the negative side of this people movement is the spread of radical Islam and the rift in two cultures that is leading to some issues.
I put forth the case for some immigration a bit ago because I promise you here at leat in the UK we need it. I know factories where we can not get the staff, our local youth like 50% of them are lazy as they come and often dugged up or drunks.

The focus on sub saharan African by Phylidadavenport being an issue is completely the opposite of what I've found round here. The sub saharans are generally excellent workers and Christian too and are being absorbed well. Never had or seen any problems here in the UK with them.

The north africans............... Well they are a nightmare as you were pointing out. Muslim who as you say third gen will turn out to lean towards fundamentalism. Often involved in crime. Jeez had two morrocan incidents with knives being pulled in various places late at night.

At least here in the UK we don't get to cater for many of the north coast africans. It's amazing how you decribe France and how did it all go wrong? Those arab communities in your cities, from what I've read about your colonial pull out from Algiers and Tunis, those Arabs and Berbers people were on your side and your government brought them to France for their own safety. Two generations later and many are now your enemy!

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

IAfricans are not the same have different values and completely different cultures. Comparing Eastern bloc immigrants to sub-saharan immigrants is like apples and oranges

From what I've experienced both groups are good workers. Some of the most intelligent people I've met are sub-saharan africans. They all want to better themselves and make some money for their families. Both Christian too so fine in my book. As I see it if there is a job going and are locals are too lazy to do it let an immigrant have that job. In many cases we genuinely need these people as the do the stuff our lazy locals used to do and now have become work shy.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElZorro

Welcome to ATS

We just cannot open the borders and have anybody in need to get in, because we are not entitled nor able to self-declare ourselves as the saviors of humanity this way. That's simply deluded.

Very well said.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

The focus on sub saharan African by Phylidadavenport being an issue is completely the opposite of what I've found round here. The sub saharans are generally excellent workers and Christian too and are being absorbed well. Never had or seen any problems here in the UK with them.

This goes to show it is far more a "money/class" issue than a migrant one.

WE are all people with feelings and needs, I personally do not believe that all blacks or all muslims or all whites are evil and screwed up because we are are not.

We each have elements that are unlawful, hateful intolerant etc....No one seems to want to face the common enemy to all of us and that is lack of security and capital , once secure with money ones needs are reduced massively and the desire to raise hell onto others diminishes.

ANyhow I'm sure I will dressed down for this post for not seeing the big picture.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Yes, that's why the landed in broad daylight. They totally fear the police and reprecussions. Lol

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: justagod

Different times, in those days it was about discovering other worlds and expanding empires, now it's about welfare and resources. Different historical contexts.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: JimNasium

The Native Americans pretty much handled it about as well as Europeans are handling it today and look what happened to them. Ergo, unless Europeans want to end up on reservations inside their own country, they better get a coherent enforcement policy together. Hard truth, but there it is. They're being overrun by those who do not want to be European in culture same way that Native Americans got overrun by those who did not want to embrace their ways.

'They' wont end up in reservations, 'they' will be killed and buried, just like all the mass graves so common in the middle east these days.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: stealthyaroura
The other day the local children’s daycare programme ran a trip out to a local forest with
with it's own theme park etc. I live in a small market town in north Yorkshire.
3 quarters of the trip was filled with Syrian refugees who got there names down 1st.

They could not speak a word of English there children were out of control and they littered the park
with all there rubbish rather than tidy up. DISGRACEFUL.

you can imagine the sadness of us white English folk who had there day tainted cos of this.
truly a sad site and day. REBUILD YOUR OWN COUNTRY AND FIGHT FOR IT! DO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OURS!
it's reaching breaking point. also no interaction,even the children would shun ours and scare them away from playing on the same rides with them. sad very sad.

I think I know the place you are referring to, and the last time I went

there really will be the last time as ^^^^that^^^^ was exactly how

it was.

I had taken children there previously and it was a great experience ....

but this last time was a disgraceful and unpleasant experience.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join