It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McMaster Caught Spying For Soros

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
My understanding is that most lower ranks of military are conservative, higher ups such as generals are mostly liberal.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Kali74

Hmmm ... you mean like Flynn, Sessions, Comey, Mueller, Priebus, Scarmucci, McMaster and soon Kelly?

I think you may have a point, Kali.

Yep and on a dime. FOX will be all over McConnell today.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

That guy is 86 yrs old, about as interesting as these age old conspiracies.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Infoshill

Most of these Generals are likely Globalist Soros minions

Wheres Smedley Butler when ya need um...

Nice watch.
Why does it feel like you could change a couple of the names in that historical video and it would be describing what's happening right now?

Oh no, not again.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard

Something odd going on here. The military on the side of the globalist? Doesn't make sense to me why a military man would back a group intent on reducing the military budget.

You do realize that the military is supposed to be apolitical correct?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Something odd going on here. The military on the side of the globalist? Doesn't make sense to me why a military man would back a group intent on reducing the military budget.

You do realize that the military is supposed to be apolitical correct?

lol, guess you haven't been paying attention. EVERYTHING in todays society is political and that includes many leaders in the military.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I actually DO pay attention and many things AREN'T political, but people attempt to make them so. But even so "because everyone does it" has ALWAYS been an acceptable excuse, right?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

Depends how much of the kool aid he drank while in service, I knew guys and gals that thought the president walked on water from '97 till present.

If they sold him on the righteousness of the cause, then most people have the capability to rationalize anything.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Sure but wouldn't they be more inclined to work harder for someone who provides them funding? They are still human. Nobody is perfect. remember how Comey was supposed to be such a good upstanding man of principle (gag)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

. I could ask you the same question. Never said I believed it. Just noting it. He's either really stupid or keeping radical leftists is part of some plan. And before you agree on the "really stupid" thought, consider how many times we heard that Bannon was kicked out of meetings and was on the way out. Then just recently they show meetings where Bannon and McMaster are in the same meeting. Lots of cloak and dagger going on. Choose carefully.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

People of principle work hard regardless of provided funding. Not everything needs a monetary caveat attached to it. Their job is to advise the President on military matters not secure funding for the military.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Yeah! But there's always some clique plotting an overthrow, somewhere. The MAC Clellandists came close to settling with the Confederacy, before Lincoln found U S Grant!
Quislings are out in force over N K, but that dog won't hunt! Sorry Slick!
a reply to: Krazysh0t

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

What's your point? Just because the military is supposed to be apolitical doesn't mean that principle is always honored.
edit on 10-8-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Because a huge military is not necessarily an efficient military. They don't need all the money in the treasury; they just need well-spent money on research and adequate manpower. They've wanted, for instance, to reduce American presence in some areas - hence base closures and so forth as planned by the top brass of all armed forces.

Efficiency means working with allies which reduces our costs. We don't need to maintain military bases in England because England is our ally and handles defense over there. And at this point, England may not be keen on allowing American bases on their sovereign soil.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I love how the left tries to blame the right for their own short-comings. Like always. Election collusion with foreign regimes, voter fraud, fake news, bigoted leadership, party infighting and cannibalization. News flash, we see right through this. It's like a fat person making a fat joke before someone else can. It's effective. Except they're still fat. Want proof..You say Trump supporters are cannibalizing themselves...meanwhile nearly 29% of Obama voters voted for Trump and here you are pushing them further away. Democrats have really drilled in the point this year that they have no place for democracy. If they did they would accept the leader that the vast majority of the country selected. And we don't have any place for that attitude in America. Trump is irrelevant. 2018 election will be a slaughter. 2020 will finish them off.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Interestingly, there are laws, rules and regulations on the books that prevent members of the Armed Forces from being overtly politically active.

Federal Law (Titles 10, 2, and 18, United States Code), Department of Defense (DOD) Directives, and specific military regulations strictly specify a military active duty person's participation in partisan political activities.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

You do agree that unnamed sources in reports amounts to fake news, yes or no?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Templeton

I don't suppose you'd like to, you know, provide some evidence for all those wild claims you just made?

I know you weren't talking to me, but you are posting in a members' forum ... and I'm a member.

Thank you kindly for anything you actually, you know, provide.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Yep! I wonder who sold Trump on selecting him? If I was Trump that individual would be GONE!

McMaster Worked at Think Tank Backed by Soros-Funded Group that Helped Obama Sell Iran Nuclear Deal

Media Matters, CAIR, Far Left ADL, #NeverTrumpers and Anti-Trump Hacks ALL DEFEND H.R. McMaster

why soros and trump share many ideologies, they're both right wing, both have blamed communism for world problems.
just because soros is jewish and steve bannon don't like jews why shouldn't trump?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Trick question. Sometimes.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join