It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: N Korea will be met with 'fire and fury

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephOne
er".... a man with a pair that hangs, a cane and backbone to match.

Trump is 71 years old. He probably has a pair that HANGS down to his knees. Two giant, saggy things that look like deflated balloons. This is a good thing to you?

link   

link   
Probably just means he's sending our top agent into NK for the kill

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
NK is like having a neighbor that starves his family and year and after you say nothing to him but he yells at you as you go to work. Every day. Threats. More threats. More threats. You might have some words with him but it never escalates. You just let it go. You blow it off as false bravado until you here him late at night firing a gun in the air threatening the neighborhood. Now it all changes. He has the actual ability to kill you OR your neighbors and there is nothing you can do about it from where he lives. He does not have to come into your home. What do you do? Hide? Allow him to collect more guns? He is dangerous and dangerous people are a threat to others not themselves.

Sanctions mean nothing. Russia, China and the US need to level his palace, clean up and rebuild. The Korean War never ended so there is no illegal about it. It would not be a war. The time for democracy has past I believe.

What happens when he finally decides to strike SK? Is it ok then to level and destroy his military or do we just let the horror continue. There is a humanitarian crisis there also do not forget.

Just my 2 cents...now it is time for a beer...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump and Kim, one is gasoline and the other is fire. They exchange places one becomes gasoline for a while and the other fire—There’s no water, nothing to put the flames out, no calming influence, no wisdom, no sanity—no skillful means—just bluster and threats.

It makes me wonder whos going to blink first and cast the first stone.

Call Kim what you will but I respect a man with testicular fortitude, heart and stamina to not be bullied. I SAID A MAN. Not writer, or SJW.... a man with a pair that hangs, a cane and backbone to match.

Having fought many hand-to-hand battles in my lifetime; worthy adversaries are a specialty all to themselves. Until you get physically hit you never know what caliber your opponent is.

p.s.

and VIDEO GAMES DO NOT COUNT.

Okay... Kim is not a man by any means. The guy is a psycho, any medical person with experience in psychological realm could tell you that.

PS: You can drop the macho man randy savage act. I'm pretty sure we all know what entails in a fist fight.

I doubt you all do. In fact I would go as far as to say >98% of you do not/have not been in any type of life threatening combat.

but I digress...

Like I said... call Kim what you will but last time I heard he isn't seeking to be gender neutral, or looking for gender equality and his chromosomal make up is the same as mine which is XY which makes him a man with all sexual organs that create testosterone(testicles). Psycho or not he qualifies to be a man. I know plenty of psychotic men. Grew up with a neighborhood full of them. All are alphas. All have b@ll$. All will physically drop targets at the drop of a hat without an issue, or question. In that respect I can relate to Kim. In order to be a leader you must be psychotic to a degree. History proves most state leaders to have been alpha males with degreed psychotic tendencies. Look it up!

Now, as for Kim's threats? You say you are a worthy adversary? Then show me! Stop mouthing off and get to shooting off. Which in this case we can't afford to have him do with nuclear ICBMs. Hence our preemptive strike must be hot, heavy and hard as hell! Relentless! NO MERCY!

link   

link   
If we are going to go back to Obama, why don't we go further and blame the US military and veterans from 1953 for this is.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
It's a risky play, but it is long past time for China to reign in their little friend. Enough's enough.

Honestly, something has to give on the international game board; NK might be the least toxic of a host of toxic options.

edit on 8-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump and Kim, one is gasoline and the other is fire. They exchange places one becomes gasoline for a while and the other fire—There’s no water, nothing to put the flames out, no calming influence, no wisdom, no sanity—no skillful means—just bluster and threats.

It makes me wonder whos going to blink first and cast the first stone.

Call Kim what you will but I respect a man with testicular fortitude, heart and stamina to not be bullied. I SAID A MAN. Not writer, or SJW.... a man with a pair that hangs, a cane and backbone to match.

Having fought many hand-to-hand battles in my lifetime; worthy adversaries are a specialty all to themselves. Until you get physically hit you never know what caliber your opponent is.

p.s.

and VIDEO GAMES DO NOT COUNT.

Okay... Kim is not a man by any means. The guy is a psycho, any medical person with experience in psychological realm could tell you that.

PS: You can drop the macho man randy savage act. I'm pretty sure we all know what entails in a fist fight.

I doubt you all do. In fact I would go as far as to say >98% of you do not/have not been in any type of life threatening combat.

but I digress...

Like I said... call Kim what you will but last time I heard he isn't seeking to be gender neutral, or looking for gender equality and his chromosomal make up is the same as mine which is XY which makes him a man with all sexual organs that create testosterone(testicles). Psycho or not he qualifies to be a man. I know plenty of psychotic men. Grew up with a neighborhood full of them. All are alphas. All have b@ll$. All will physically drop targets at the drop of a hat without an issue, or question. In that respect I can relate to Kim. In order to be a leader you must be psychotic to a degree. History proves most state leaders to have been alpha males with degreed psychotic tendencies. Look it up!

Now, as for Kim's threats? You say you are a worthy adversary? Then show me! Stop mouthing off and get to shooting off. Which in this case we can't afford to have him do with nuclear ICBMs. Hence our preemptive strike must be hot, heavy and hard as hell! Relentless! NO MERCY!

Uh huh. You have a strange way of viewing the world. You cant just show up and start blowing stuff up. You are just like the other arm chair generals that offer all this great insight but can't command anything beyond a tv remote. If I told you what I do for a living in real life, you would be suprised. Leave the real strategy to the military. Not civilians.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephOne

and I am 98% confident that you have never served and I am 100% sure that you are not in a position to say if anyone is or is not suitable for combat.

but I digress...

Yes you do so lets get back on Topic!

all Kim what you will but last time I heard he isn't seeking to be gender neutral, or looking for gender equality and his chromosomal make up is the same as mine which is XY which makes him a man with all sexual organs that create testosterone(testicles).

right......

Psycho or not he qualifies to be a man. I know plenty of psychotic men

Why am I starting to feel like I am getting to know one?

All are alphas. All have b@ll$.

I am really starting to wonder if there is more to your obsession with testicals

n order to be a leader you must be psychotic to a degree.

look how that worked out for German in the late 1930's.....

History proves most state leaders to have been alpha males

Thats sexist

Hence our preemptive strike must be hot, heavy and hard as hell! Relentless! NO MERCY!

So just nuke them then?

A country of 25 million people, 2.5 million in Pyongyang, just nuke them because their leader is a moron, by that logic the rest of the world should be dropping nukes on Washington right now.

edit on 8-8-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Scary, scary times we live in. Everyone loves tough talk from their President, especially when they get to leave the fighting to someone else.

Sign on up ladies and gentlemen, tough talk demands tough action, they're handing out Combat Action Ribbons, get yours while supplies last.

Me? I got mine in 2003.

I'm glad I served my country like my grandfather did in WW2 and my uncle did in Korea. It kills me how many people want war that are of military age, yet decline to sign up. Go see what war is, then see if you're so fast to send the generation behind you right back.

I don't envy the President nor do I know what the right move should be. You either let a threat go, risk appearing weak, and maybe allowing an attack on your land OR you commit hundreds of thousands of your people to a battlefield and hoping your children kill more than their children.

If a machine can learn the value of a human life, maybe we can too.
edit on 8-8-2017 by GordonCole because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2017 by GordonCole because: Coffee is done

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Those who want war know nothing of war. I wouldn't wish war on my worst enemy. Nuclear war is the worst sin of them all.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Talk about a raging hard-on for Lil Kim here, and not the rapper. Please disengage your hand from your genitals and start typing with both.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

What's with the thread derailment? This is about Kim. Nice to have a great big pond between us, eh? Nerves certainly are touchy today. Keep on thread here guy/gal.... Kim can mount nukes on ICBMs. Got it? Good! Let the debate continue...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

What's with the thread derailment?

I dont know you keep talking about testicles!

This is about Kim

Then why in you last 3 posts have you been talking about testicles and manly balls?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join