It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: N Korea will be met with 'fire and fury

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
doesn't a nation have to commit or attack or do something that can justify another nation to go to war against it...

oh wait, right.... not the US. I hope I live to see the day when the US get bullied and the same amount of bombs we dropped on foreign soil since the 70s is reciprocated 100x over.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
This is why I believe that Trump presents a clear danger to global security

Are you kidding? An extreme cult-of-personality dictatorship where citizens are forced to watch people being publicly executed for trivial crimes makes repeated threats to nuke the U.S. while actively developing said nukes and bragging about it, but Trump is the "clear danger to global security" because he says he'll respond with force if NK doesn't stop actively threatening the U.S.

Go on then, let's hear what you think an appropriate response would be to another country threatening to nuke us and then actually building the nukes and saying it's coming.

You're living in some fantasy world. There will be war - not because of Trump, but because of North Korea.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

"And as I said they will be met with fire, fury and frankly, power… the likes of which this world has never been seen before."

Lol.

The paper says the claim about the miniaturised weapon is contained in a confidential assessment by America's Defence Intelligence Agency.

Didn't America's Defence Intelligence Agency say Iraq had WMD ?

Earlier on Tuesday, Japan's defence ministry said it was conceivable that Pyongyang "has already achieved the miniaturisation of nuclear weapons".

Many things are conceivable , Trump still being President this time next year is conceivable.

Seems like more saber-rattling from people who should know better.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

If I have to, I will 😁

Seeing you especially cowering is enlightening.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

If I have to, I will 😁

What is up with the arrogant comments lately? Is having a civil discussion with different opinions too difficult to comprehend?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: Bone75

WE didnt elect the leader of NK. Are you really serious using that argument?

No, but we did elect a man who promised to crack down on NK.

Perhaps the North Koreans should replace their leader with someone who promises to stop provoking the US?

I see you dont fully grasp North Korean politics.......

I'm fully aware that they aren't a democracy.

Do you think we should assist those poor oppressed people in regime change?

Or should we just do nothing until lil' Kim is actually capable of carrying out his threats?

link   
The news that NK has a mini nuke changes everything. Trump needed to make a strong threat and he means it.

NK keeps threatening to "annihilate the US" and he's crazy enough to strike. Trump is surrounded by great Military advisors and he will do what they recommend. The U.S. would not use nukes.

It would change the world it that little troll in NK used a nuke. A military strike on their missile launch sites may be necessary to end the threat.

link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

War hawks tend to go on the attack when someone questions the time and commitment they made. A La me saying war is for the oligarchs who want to prove their power. Not my fault he was a pawn in their game

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

If I have to, I will 😁

What is up with the arrogant comments lately? Is having a civil discussion with different opinions too difficult to comprehend?

Nothing in the rule book preventing it either, suck it up Soldier.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

a reply to: 4N0M4LY

War hawks tend to go on the attack when someone questions the time and commitment they made. A La me saying war is for the oligarchs who want to prove their power. Not my fault he was a pawn in their game

It is inevitable no matter who is in charge, it was going to happen sooner or later.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephOne

Gosh you are just so macho.

my homosexual friend is getting slightly turned on by your big manly posts about big manly things like this:

respect a man with testicular fortitude, heart and stamina to not be bullied. I SAID A MAN. Not writer, or SJW.... a man with a pair that hangs, a cane and backbone to match.

Ohhhhh manly!!!!

So to be a man you cannot be bullied, must have both testies, cannot stand up for social justice and have a cane.

Manly!

Having fought many hand-to-hand battles in my lifetime; worthy adversaries are a specialty all to themselves.

Dam your impressive!

hand to hand combat, man wrestling man, I think my homosexual friend exploded!

all worthy adversaries, I bet they were nija's, like chuck Noris on steroids type guys.

I bet you bleed red white and blue (and don't get sarcasm)

Until you get physically hit you never know what caliber your opponent is.

Yup because we all know that the true caliber of a man is his ability to cause physical pain to another, nothing to do with being loving, kind, intelligent, healthy, of good integrity all that usual stuff, no, the ture caliber of a man is his ability to cause physical paint to another.

Hot dam I want some apple pie and bud then am going to listen to sing "God Save America".

VIDEO GAMES DO NOT COUNT.

..... I am sure your gamerscore/trophy count says differently.

How about this when you grow up, come back and have a talk, because on the Internet nobody cares how manly you say you are (other that my homosexual friend who is loving it)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

If I have to, I will 😁

Nothing in the rule book preventing it either, suck it up Soldier.

Nothing to suck up. Just funny how people react with the edgy "internet badass" comments.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I see what ya did there. Well done

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I see what ya did there. Well done

I do not think the child will understand the post, its good to know someone got the point.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

my homosexual friend is getting slightly turned on

By friend you mean you?

What a dumb post otherside.

link   
a reply to: Willtell

I am sure Dennis Rodman is on the way!

link   

anarchists don't want nuclear war, you are talking about Posadism

link   
So Trump takes WAPO seriously when it's about NK, but it's "FAKE NEWS" when it has anything to do with his ridiculous administration....

Seriously, Trump's a world class a-hole.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Fire and fury huh......

Thanks Trumpets.. You got us WW3.

But you all wanted that didnt ya? Youre not really Trumpers.. Youre all agents of chaos. You want this madness. Its the only explanation.

The President wouldn't be in need to deal with this if the idiot who was in the WH over the last 8 years would have done it when the threats began.

peace

(post by Charlyboy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join