It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO footage from a plane

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
I somewhat hate to be that guy, but here's the original upload of this video.

If you notice, the "new" version that's going viral has the logos blurred out in the lower right hand corner and upper left hand corner. It's from the youtube channel of "Section 51, 2.0", and here's a disclaimer from their youtube channel (located in the "About" section):

DISCLAIMER : THESE VIDEOS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. WE CAN NOT AUTHENTICATE ALL VIDEOS. VIEWERS ARE FREE TO MAKE THEIR OWN CONCLUSIONS.
Known hoaxer:

ufotheater.com...

renamed the channel Section 51 2.0, but continued the use of ridiculous-looking computer generated UFOs that sometimes earn him tabloid publicity. Wzgarda was outed by Scott Brando of ufoofinterest.org, and this amusing interaction ensued. In February of 2017 Wzgarda lodged a privacy complaint against a video that directly associated him with his Section 51 2.0 YouTube channel, but that complaint was rejected when YouTube discovered he had been publicly identified as the owner of domain associated with the channel in registrar records. His videos continue to be debunked as viewers have recently started locating the stock and found footage he uses for backgrounds.

Yes as that says, it's a " ridiculous-looking computer generated UFO". This should be moved to HOAX. Section51 is even mentioned in this thread title:

The UFO Blacklist - Why was my ADGUK, 3rdPhase, SecureTeam10, Section51, etc, video moved to HOAX?

edit on 201787 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
At least with the longer, original video it just doesn't cut out before it fades into the distance.

As for debunking, what's to debunk? It's a video. Worthless on its own except for a little mild amusement.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The zooming and the whole video screams CGI.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
i can see the cgi leaking from the screen dammit

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
my gut feeling is CGI but i would be delighted if proven wrong.
edit on 7 8 2017 by RoScoLaz5 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Wow. I didn't even know they were also on the list of known frauds lol.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Looks like a hoax.
a reply to: Akragon

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Well, as you already said it's a fake made by the known hoax channel SECTION 51 2.0 who loves to create hoaxes like these debunked:

edit on 4-10-2017 by ufoofinterest because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
i have seen this video posted here before, but this one has been updated from a silver orb. looks like the hoaxer has got a hardware/software upgrade .

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Not being funny if this was real and you saw this out of your window would you not be acting a little more shocked/excited ?

Fake for sure. Even the blurred out logos of the YouTube channel it's from which I'm having a guess at being Secureteam10

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Hoax. a reply to: Akragon

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Maybe a hoax maybe not.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join