It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO footage from a plane

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a plane in Spain...(insert rhyme)

I know anything can be hoaxed these days... but this video looks pretty real

what do i know though.... debunkers, go nuts!

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

The video is on known HOAXER channels .. and looks like a HOAX.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I rather liked it. It The detail in the slow motion portion shows some interesting parts of the ship. It also looks spontaneous. The ship moves away slowly only once it is spotted. It wanted to be seen.

As for the "hoaxers", there are government sponsored communities that use reputed hoax channels on YT to effectuate real disclosure. That way, they always leave the skeptics an out.

Thanks for posting. I flag you.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
CGI

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Farlander

On the first one...why zoom in, then zoom right away and cut...with no reaction from the camera person? If I filmed something like that I sure wouldn't be silent!! It's too slick, both clips.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Where's the shadow on the clouds below? A good hoax would have a shadow... even IF camo-tech can show what's behind camo'd object, there should still be a shadow.. and a really good hoax would include a shadow, too, especially since we can see the object, suggesting camo is off.

As said, anything can be hoaxed ... and/but there ARE unidentified things flying around, so quite a conundrum (or dilemna) ... and an uncertain grey area.

But this is likely a hoax... and folks attempt to fool for fame and dollars ... but there are UFO's... does not compute... does not compute.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: antoinemarionette

As for the "hoaxers", there are government sponsored communities that use reputed hoax channels on YT to effectuate real disclosure. That way, they always leave the skeptics an out.

For what its worth if you have a large screen monitor you may be able to spot the same mountains in Spain from these two videos.

47 second mark

31 second mark

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

The video is on known HOAXER channels .. and looks like a HOAX.

Do you mean UFO hoaxes?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
What is this CSI: Miami? You can't zoom in on a video *post shot* and actually get *more* detail.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The zoom in and delay of the auto-focus was pretty well done, if not authentic.
Would be interesting to see if there was footage before this one, because the object was in the low left hand of the frame when the video started.
It would be easy to accept CGI, because it would not be that difficult, otherwise.
If this is a known hoax source, then that kind of buries it.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Yep, what redtic said......

Impossible in the real world....

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

purely CGI... enlarge the video to full screen and look at the "ufo" closely...there is a layer of pixels surrounding it ...it was inserted into the video post effects.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Looks a little like an F19 to me .
www.fiddlersgreen.net...
edit on 6-8-2017 by UnderKingsPeak because: pic

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Looks super-fake

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I somewhat hate to be that guy, but here's the original upload of this video.

If you notice, the "new" version that's going viral has the logos blurred out in the lower right hand corner and upper left hand corner. It's from the youtube channel of "Section 51, 2.0", and here's a disclaimer from their youtube channel (located in the "About" section):

DISCLAIMER : THESE VIDEOS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. WE CAN NOT AUTHENTICATE ALL VIDEOS. VIEWERS ARE FREE TO MAKE THEIR OWN CONCLUSIONS.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
The US government has spent plenty by creatiing the National Enquirer,CNN,these were created to manipulate news,some outstanding footage,and too many fools yelling CGI,without looking further then their bag of Doritos,government engineering,truth is they aren't telling us anything,but what they want us to know

link   
The US government has spent plenty by creatiing the National Enquirer,CNN,these were created to manipulate news,some outstanding footage,and too many fools yelling CGI,without looking further then their bag of Doritos,government engineering,truth is they aren't telling us anything,but what they want us to know

link   

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Have you ever watched the "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."

Looks very much like the craft they use.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Looks like a balloon to me ..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join