It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time, Space or Dimension? Let's use our Homo Sapien Brain

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
"If" they are , or rather, have been visiting us?

Then, from where and for what purpose?

We have a great Predator mentality. Stereo vision and hearing. Great cognitive interpretation of sensory input. yet, We're 3D and can presently semi Deal with the 4th D. But I'll express that our Homo-Sapien brain can handle 4 D and conceptualization of the 5th and 6th and beyond.

Our math as is on the right track but not free from modern paradigms. Sad isnt it?

So, I ask. Are youre sure you think you have a handle om true reality?? then express it for us....

edit on 3-8-2017 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I wrote a whole G*D damn response to this and the internet crashed.

So ill just leave the last thing I was going to post regarding this.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
"If" they are , or rather, have been visiting us?

Then, from where and for what purpose?

We have a great Predator mentality. Stereo vision and hearing. Great cognitive interpretation of sensory input. yet, We're are 3D and can presently semi Deal with the 4th D. But I'll express that your Homo-Sapien brain can handle 4 D and conceptualization of the 5th and 6th and beyond.

Our math as is on the right track but nut free from modern paradigms. Sad isnt it?

So, I ask. Are youre sure you think you have a handle om true reality?? then express it for us....

2 years ago I realm jumped into space, it was a very elegant experience compared to other astral planes.I saw binary codes when I woke up a little while ago.I found out just last week that binary codes were the first language ever understood or spoken.I found out that the universe is both male and female and that we are actually in an egg instead of what mortals call a planet.The water is the male sperm that produces life and a bunch of other creepy stuff.I also found out that if you can astral or concentrate really good you can also get into the binary plane, by studying your fingerprints.
The binary realm plane is very unusual still don't know why it's there or what its used for?

Greatest secret ever told.

The so called triangle space ships are 3 entities or one they communicate through binary language, they are the only ones that I have come into contact with and the message is obvious.
edit on 3-8-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Huh?

This is a thread?

By the way, it's Homo sapiens, friend. Never any other way.

edit on 3-8-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Idk to much about the lucrative concept of dimensions, and won't go for claims of accuracy, but if height, length an width, wouldnt the fourth one be time?

I've heard of some kind sub atomic particle, disappear and re appear, but where does it go? And there was one particular video that tried to explain the different dimensions, and it went all the to ten if I recall. It states from a dot, FF to 4, it a myriad of possiblities, then five being some kind set in stone, all the way to number ten, which became a dot again. Isn't that a singularitiy?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

What if this reality is just a frequency of many frequencies and governs, because of the type of vibration, how atoms in our world operate?

We are 900 AM on the Dial...Whats on the 850 Station?

edit on 3-8-2017 by SR1TX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
a reply to: Specimen

What if this reality is just a frequency of many frequencies and governs, because of the type of vibration, how atoms in our world operate?

We are 900 AM on the Dial...Whats on the 850 Station?

Indeed. We experience multiple broadcasts (aka states of consciousness: wakefulness, dream, dreamless sleep etc.) in a 24 hour cycle. No reason to think it stops there.

edit on 3-8-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Pass that stuff over here, man.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
here's your answer;

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Pass that stuff over here, man.
Have You ever just looked at the stars in a certain place in the world and saw millions if not billions of stars..its beautiful.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

From my subjective observations it appears reality is structured and understood like the layers of an onion.
The more you learn seems to prepare and update you for the next layer of existence and thinking (if you build up enough spiritual integrity to do so)...
So as of now my personal approach with reality is gather as much understanding of it as possible w/o disrupting or losing a stable conscious mind from information obtained & train-prepare spiritually for your next steps of many.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Part of that training is understanding S.T.O or Service To Others and how to implement it.
And also understanding S.T.S or Service To Self and how to either avoid such behavior or accept that such S.T.S behavior if utilized may cause 1 to experience set-hold backs from ascending beyond current layers of existence...

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
No such thing as space or time. They merely are where things happen to happen. The great lie is that they both exist out there *waves hands*.

You've posted a wonderful thread on the subject. I found an update on the amplituhedron that I posted over here.

If you found something doing something wouldn't you be interested? Especially if they "didn't get it" yet from your scientific perspective. You would be interested in tracking their progress to knowledge. That is what they are doing here. Watching us evolve to a space faring society. Because although it does not have to exist according to the link, space actually does and it is where we are heading.

Aliens are alien to our epistemological way of thinking. It may be "other dimensions" that they use to get here (an argument against those who say, "space is too vast! Travelling at x velocity would take y years..."), but real, tangible, physical, corporeal being they are. Remember that Betty and Barney Hill were asked, "What is time?" by them. That is how alien they think. That is why there is always a dreamlike quality with contactees.

That is my puny Homo sapiens mind grasp of things.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
Idk to much about the lucrative concept of dimensions, and won't go for claims of accuracy, but if height, length an width, wouldnt the fourth one be time?

I've heard of some kind sub atomic particle, disappear and re appear, but where does it go? And there was one particular video that tried to explain the different dimensions, and it went all the to ten if I recall. It states from a dot, FF to 4, it a myriad of possiblities, then five being some kind set in stone, all the way to number ten, which became a dot again. Isn't that a singularitiy?

You can have dimensions in a pure mathematical sense. Suppose you are a hotel owner, who owns a large number of hotels across the country. You can give each room a floor number (Z-axis), a corridor number (X-axis), a wing number (Y-axis), so there are three dimensions. But you can add extra dimensions such as hotel number for each city, a state number, a country number, so every room has a six dimensional coordinate for a database system. Sometimes mathematical problems in three dimensions are easier to solve by converting into four dimensions (Quaternions for animation).

Other ways of thinking about dimensions are like the difference of being on a beach or in a forest for a human and a small ant. To a human, the beach is two dimensional, but for the ant, all those grains of sand are like giant boulders that they can crawl through. So they encounter a three dimensional world with two more dimensions for every point on a spherical grain of sand. Flying over a forest, it looks like a two dimensional surface. Inside the forest, it is a three-dimensional volume, but if you were to define a point on the surface of a tree, you would need a hierachical coordinate system going from trunk to branch, twig and leaf, plus two more coordinates for cylindrical branches or flat leaves.
We think the quantum world is like that. Electron bonds between atoms form strange shapes (pi bonds, delta bonds).

There are all sorts of particle energy exchanges in quantum physics. If you get two gamma rays to interact, they can actually form a positron and electron, which within microseconds annihilate each other.

Then there are neutrinos that come from the nuclear reactions in the Sun. They found there were three types; electron, mun and tau neutrinos that changed into each other:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I feel we should move away from our three dimensional view. The field of metaphysics, like Stephen Hawkins BBC lectures on back holes tell that time and space are no linear. Think about an box. It has three dimensions: height, lenght and depth. Hawkins talks about 4th dimension and this is where I feel some of the phenomena we call "alien" resides.

That is not to say that some sort of craft exists, but I feel it is essential to understand beyond the three dimensional box for being able to discover something. How mind works has big role in this.

You probably think I'm advocating some form of "alien mind control theory", but I am not. I am just opening possiblities and throwing out ideas. Who knows, maybe they fly on a rocket and look like Marvin the Martian? (Could be that some of them do exactly that).

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
One of the problems I got with humanity is its somewhat flawed division of dimensions and multiversus. I really shouldn’t do this, but I like going against orders so I am going to do it anyways.

There are a number of ‘different’ ways in which you can look at dimensions and multiverses. To make the difference clear;

A multiverse points to the concept of multiple universes in existence.
Dimensions points to various levels of spatial construct vectors. (this might still be tricky but I will explain it in a simple way in a moment)

There are in general two types of multiverses:

The multiverses caused by quantum mechanics. These are based upon the principle that every single choice made by a subatomic particle results in a new universe. A simple explanation is a forked road. A man walking a road might go right on a forked road or he might go left. However, both options are taken in reality and thus there are two realities. This is a vast over simplification of this version of multiverse, but it serves only as example.
This type of multiverse is almost infinite. I say ‘almost’ because many options in this multiverse collapse into dead pathways where their respective multiverse will be destroyed and thus seize to exist. Other multiverses might actually merge in a later pathway if their events start to match up with each other. For human perspective the number is infinite even thou it is almost infinite in reality. Mathematically you could say that the number of quantum mechanical universes of a single universe is [TQU(Total Quantum Universes) Universe ‘U’ to the power ‘n’ of the total number of quantum mechanical divisions divided by the ‘U’ to the power of ‘c’ collapsed universes.]

The multiverse of parallel existing universes. This multiverse goes out from the concept that there are more primordial explosions that resulted in multiple universes that exist in an even larger macro-verse. Some might be older then our universe and other younger. These universes are completely separated from our universe in what they are and do.
Collision with the wall of the macro-verse or with other universes inside the macro-verse is possible. Such collisions are noticeable in parts where the ‘wall’ of a universe expands slower then the overall wall of that same universe. In the case of hitting the macro-verse wall it will come to a standstill or adapt to the speed of expansion of the macro-verse (if indeed that macro-verse does expand).
In the case of hitting another expanding universe in a macro-verse it might eventually lead in a merger of both universes as the colliding walls will lose momentum and eventually come in a state of equilibrium. It should be noted that all these universes have their own multiverses caused by quantum mechanics. So basically you can calculate the number of different multiversal quantum macro-versus by counting up the various TQU’s of the overall number of universes plus the TQU of the macro-verse itself. I will not bother trying to write that number as its will need more space then this single universe has available. (that and I am intrinsically lazy)

Then there is one that humanity tends to overlook and its vector based multiverses. Basically our universe consist out of three dimensions. Yes, yes I know you all count time as an extra dimension but I don’t since time does not exist in reality. (I will not open that can of worms in this writing)
Now we got length, width and height. (or depth depending on what you will). These three parts of three dimensional space are actually spatial vectors. It forms logical to think that four dimensional space is those three vectors plus one more.

So our 3 D space is L - W - H
So 4 D space is L x W - H – X
So I am going to open a can of worms now and those with a degree should really continue to read cause you might get some new insight.

You see ‘X’ of 4D space is basically a differently directed vector. But there is no reason for a 3D space to exist with X but without one of our common vectors. So basically like this:

Our 3D space: L – W – H
Neighboring 3D space: L – W – X

So we now have a 3D space that overlaps our dimension in two spatial vectors but has one different spatial vector. From our viewpoint it would look like a 2D space but from the viewpoint of that neighboring 3D space it would be 3D space and we would be like a 2D space. In case of overlap those two separate 3D spaces might in fact even influence each other. This is also true for higher dimensional spaces that share spatial vectors.

I will leave it at this, but I hope I entertained you all. And ya’ll remember to advance nicely so my report to my superiors is positive. I hate to have to report that humanity cares more about wealth and subjective values such as power then scientific advancement and equallity. I hate to see another proto-advance pre-intelligent species get cleaned out cause they don’t make the bar.

edit on 24-8-2017 by AncientShade because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Reality? All I can do is speculate.

We know that spacetime is really, really big. We know that we are a really, really small part of it.
We know that we live (cognito ergo sum). We know that we will die.
We experience pleasure and pain, regardless of their objective reality.

Even it's an illusion or simulation, it doesn't mean I can go crazy and quit my job or fly to the moon or whatever I want. I still have to go to work and buy food and keep going until I die.

Aliens? I doubt that I'll ever see any, even if they exist.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
One thought I have liked (or rather not liked) to entertain is that parasitic aliens have indeed made contact and integrated into our society. They do their best to render us ignorant of our planet Earth, our mother, and seperate even our souls (energy) from this planet, to simply harvest. Leaving an empty husk of a planet (where further material resources can be mined, I guess, but surely technologically advanced races may have no need for material goods).

To do this, they slowly kill the planet by poisoning it, and also the animals and plantlife of the planet. That leaves the soul, the lifeforce of Mother Earth, instilled only in us. It is in that moment that the harvest begins, as when we are killed our soul or lifeforce has nowhere to return to.

I hope I am wrong.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
For what purpose? The possibilities are endless...

Here are a few of my speculative points:

They come here to show off there superior interstellar space aircraft for one.

Collect data on our weapons of mass destruction.

Monitor our air and water for radioactive nuclides.

Refuel with seawater for deuterium fusion plasma productions in places that lack starlight, for the onboard photon propulsion drive.

Gather food and plant specimens.

Collect fossils

Attempts at contacting us, but remaining stealthy enough not to give us overwhelming proof that they do exist.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I'd love to hear more on this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join