It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAIR wants McDonald’s employees fired for hiding bacon in Muslim family’s sandwiches

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: _R4t_

Dude, I don't give a s# what or why you think my handle is. It was screen name scrabble because someone else already had the one I wanted when I registered. Get over yourself.

As for the rest of your rant, stuff it. This is a food-related thread, not a religious debate thread. Don't make me break out the Don't Feed The Trolls pic on yo hind end.
edit on 8/2/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

Edit: Who am I kidding, you get the Troll pic, because you don't know how to act reasonable & stick to a topic.

Knock of the thread-jacking, and go make your own.
edit on 8/2/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Dude, I don't give a s# what or why you think my handle is. It was screen name scrabble because someone else already had the one I wanted when I registered. Get over yourself.

As for the rest of your rant, stuff it. This is a food-related thread, not a religious debate thread. Don't make me break out the Don't Feed The Trolls pic on yo hind end.

HAHAHAH..... cornered....

Your supposed to be Atheist, why is renouncing Allah any problem to you???

Do you agree with islamic Taliyah rape game / killing of kufars and beating of women has per Allah's will and the Qu'ran???

YES OR NO??? lol!!!

ps: I'm not getting off track of the thread, the thread is about a MUSLIM family demanding american people to be fired for their religious views, I'm debating the religious views upon which the whole thing is based on... The bacon is just the surface, the problem lies under it in the mentality of the people following blindly islam without questioning it...
edit on 2-8-2017 by _R4t_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Nyiah

I always knew you were a muslim.

Burka-chick.

Oh you, pssht. I still need that burka back from that time you used it to sneak into the ladies-only Wonder Woman screening. How much theater grub did you manage to stuff under it & walk out with, anyway? I KNOW your diet-cheating precedes the actual diet.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Turkey legs are classified as a vegetable.

hmph!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

The burka shapes my thighs.

I'm keeping it.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Why can't you answer a simple moral question? You said your Atheist this shouldn't be a problem with you, don't Atheist pride themselves on moral ethics?
I know your lying through your a$$ and I'm gonna bite on it like a Pitbull... Don't come here lie in people's face thinking you can walk away with it without a scratch to advance Islam's cause...

Now again...

Do you agree with islamic Taliyah rape game / killing of kufars and beating of women has per Allah's will and the Qu'ran???

YES OR NO???

Do you agree or disagree with killing and raping of infidels as mandated in the Qu'ran by Allah's will yes or no?

Answer it and I'm gone after its all you have to do say you either agree with Allah's rape/murder demands or disagree with him???

Stop being a coward, you wanted a fight you got one... lol

PS: The whole question is based upon the thread in regards to whether it is right or wrong for Muslim to demand special treatments as oppose to
conform to the society that opened their arms to them or is it more important to them to blindly follow a doctrine that openly promote killing and rape of other religions instead of assimilating to views and culture the country that is opening their doors to them.

So far in 24hr I see two muslims on this thread and neither can answer and say they disagree with Allah's demand/approval for killing and raping of people not following Islamic doctrine and you wonder why people are starting to worry?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Again, this ramble has nothing to do with food bullying/allergies/restrictions. Go fight in the mirror, you're the only one looking for it anyway.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I'm keeping it.

Does this mean you stole my sexy burkini, too??

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I'm keeping it.

Does this mean you stole my sexy burkini, too??

It worked well with Zazz's shoes.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Again, this ramble has nothing to do with food bullying/allergies/restrictions. Go fight in the mirror, you're the only one looking for it anyway.

One simple stupid answer is ALL you have to give, you say you care about the thread well fine, I will leave the thread and never post in here again... Simply answer the friggen question...

Do you or do you not agree with Allah's will and his demands in terms of killing and raping of infidels (kuffar) not following islam doctrine under the will and demands of Allah?

Do you agree with it or not? Its all you have to say... Yes or No... simply answer and I'm gone for good... Its cute how you and your friend are trying to bury the question by posting burka sh*t...

Answer a simple question and I'm leaving after... Prove the world that Islam is a "religion of peace"...

So Yes or No? You agree with Allah's demand of killing kuffar and his acceptance of raping non-muslim people yes or not?

I work night shift, I'm going to bite on this for the next 12hrs... I won't let you bury the question... I will either force you to answer or to run period...

Over 10 times I asked the same question to another muslim last night.... and now about 10 times to you too and neither will of you will answer, you simply run and dodge the question because the answer is just obvious... It just goes really far to show what type of mentality is within islam religion and what kind of danger it represent to Western culture and American citizens...

It just goes far to show how and why we should not let muslim dictate our culture here and we just impose them to either confirm and assimilate or leave, because your mentality and refusal to question some writings of your holy scriptures is a menace to America and its people as a whole...

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

What you're asking has nothing to do with the thread.

Rape, murder and whatever else has got zero to do with intentionally being served the wrong food.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

What you're asking has nothing to do with the thread.

Rape, murder and whatever else has got zero to do with intentionally being served the wrong food.

The thread is based on food preferences based upon religious beliefs, I'm debating the religious believe in question that gives rise to the whole bacon thing is based upon...

And why dodge and refuse to answer a simple moral question? Don't you want to know the answer too unless your a muslim too? I mean being an american I would want to know the mentality of the people we accept in our country without asking question. I think at this point where they are making demands and cultural changes such as removing crosses and so on and demand the firing of a kid that might have made a mistake and put bacon in the wrong cheeseburger...

All I'm asking is a simple answer... Why not answer me? I'm trying to understand Islam, I don't see it any different than all the other religions I studied starting from my culture (native american) going to the greeks, autralian natives, africans, celts all the way down to sumerians... I love learning about religion but it seem only Islam is zealous to the point of imposing themselves and being totally fine with rape and killing as long as its of non-muslim faith people...

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Your a fool this is about employees that screwed up. They either on purpose or by mistake put something on these people's food that they requested not to. Either way the employees need to be fired before they kill someone. There are people with food allergies and getting it wrong for them is life and death. Even if it was an accident it was a big one big enough to lose their job.

Hopefully next job they will take their job more seriously.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Rape and murder has nothing to do with what food preferences you have.

That's why no ones answering you.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Your a fool this is about employees that screwed up. They either on purpose or by mistake put something on these people's food that they requested not to. Either way the employees need to be fired before they kill someone. There are people with food allergies and getting it wrong for them is life and death. Even if it was an accident it was a big one big enough to lose their job.

Everybody makes mistake, mistakes are done in hospitals by doctors all the time, giving you either a bit too much or a bit too light, when they should be calculating dosage on your specific weight they often guesstimate it. Why would that kid not be allowed a mistake? Mistake and accidents appends all the time but this time because its muslim its a big disaster?

Why the HELL dodge the question? Why not simply answer yes or no if you agree with murder...killing and raping? Aren't you in any shape or form interested in the answer? I'll make my own thread and invite her to answer there of needed... by why dodge it 10 times and why did the other guy dodge it 10 times?

Are you a muslim? If not that should seriously worry you don't you think? We're talking about people that believe one day they will wage holy war against every non muslim....

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Rape and murder has nothing to do with what food preferences you have.

That's why no ones answering you.

Food preference have nothing to do, I don't like onions that's my choice, not because God is telling my I shouldn't eat it, I know when
and how to distinguish what makes sense in the bible from what doesn't... That's the difference, my point was trying to understand why
is this kid not allowed to make a mistake BECAUSE his mistake was done to muslims when muslims can't even accept anything that isn't
written in their books and why should we accept them, their food preference and religion and demands and change our whole culture and
start firing a poor kid that probably made a mistake who probably was overworked to pay for his school tuition, he didn't kill anyone and anyone with deadly food allergies knows where to go and not to go...

Every seen how it works at McDonald? The cook makes the burgers, wrap them and throw them on a slide, the cash people fill the bags... Nobody knows where the mistake was done and nobody knows if it wasn't the girl at the cash that put the wrong burger in the wrong bag. But everybody's balling because a muslim ate bacon and head should roll...

[snipped]

[snipped]

I still proved my point... they have a dangerous mentality... Now I'm out
Islam is NOT a religion of peace after all...

edit on 8.3.2017 by Kandinsky because: removed unnecessary hate speech

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I'm a fool because I think someones food preference doesn't have anything to do with rape and murder?!

Has logic just completely left this thread?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: _R4t_

originally posted by: dragonridr

Everybody makes mistake, mistakes are done in hospitals by doctors all the time, giving you either a bit too much or a bit too light, when they should be calculating dosage on your specific weight they often guesstimate it. Why would that kid not be allowed a mistake? Mistake and accidents appends all the time but this time because its muslim its a big disaster?

Why the HELL dodge the question? Why not simply answer yes or no if you agree with murder...killing and raping? Aren't you in any shape or form interested in the answer? I'll make my own thread and invite her to answer there of needed... by why dodge it 10 times and why did the other guy dodge it 10 times?

Are you a muslim? If not that should seriously worry you don't you think? We're talking about people that believe one day they will wage holy war against every non muslim....

I think the main reason no one answers you is they see you for what you are. Islam doesn't condone rape or killing. But you however want to paint things with a broad brush because of your bias. Yes there are evil people that believe in Islam here Isis comes to mind. But there is also Muslims opposed to this evil look how many Muslims died fighting Isis. To assume someone has a certain belief just because of their religion or sex or skin color is stupid.

Everyone being human has different motivations putting everyone in to one category just shows how backwards you truly are. It's people like you that allowed the Spanish inquisition

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I'm a fool because I think someones food preference doesn't have anything to do with rape and murder?!

Yep, it vacated the thread a couple pages ago. Everyone's having fun watching him make a fool of himself, though. A dietary restriction = TEOTWAWKI. And he wonders why I and no one else is not answering stupid questions with no bearing on food restrictions. He can keep hollering, it's like watching an animal in the zoo

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Yep, it vacated the thread a couple pages ago. Everyone's having fun watching him make a fool of himself, though. A dietary restriction = TEOTWAWKI. And he wonders why I and no one else is not answering stupid questions with no bearing on food restrictions. He can keep hollering, it's like watching an animal in the zoo

Fine... I will make my own thread and I invite you in it, lets debate the "religion of peace" point then where you can evade it with dietary restrictions...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join