It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAIR wants McDonald’s employees fired for hiding bacon in Muslim family’s sandwiches

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
my take on this is simple - and does not even touch any issue of race or religion :

if you order something from a food outlet - it should be prepared " as per instruction " and if an employee DELIBERATLY dissobeys the customers instruction then they should be fired

now having said that - i pity the fool who eats a mcdonalds

and lastly - there is of course an exception to my above statement - resteraunts where you get what the chef gives you - take it or leave it - yup they do exist in rural italy - there is no menu - the chef buys a load of ingredients [ the best he can find ] - and makes a series of dishes that are brought out one after the other - you cannot ask for different - its you either eat it - as given or sit out that course - simples - and the best way to eat

but if you are at a place that lets you " pick and choose " what goes in each dish - then it should be as ordered

WTF I just agreed with you, amazing what happens when one posts somewhere other than 911 and moon hoax forums.

That happens here too, lots of places here with a set menu as such, the chef gathers the goods makes a simple menu and you can choose to buy or not to buy. The food is always delicious, organic fresh and delicious...did I mention delicious

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

So you agree with someone tampering with the food that someone was going to put in their mouths?

As others have mentioned, if you have never eaten pork all your life, it can cause pretty significant problems to ingest it all of a sudden. Same with any food that is unusual to your gut. So you would be happy to have someone sneak a sheeps eyeball or something else you are unfamiliar with eating, into your burger, despite your having paid for what you ordered? You are happy to have your gut assaulted with something unfamiliar and unwelcome to it?

I think you are deliberately ignoring how genuinely wrong the actions of the staff were here, deflecting attention away from those actions, and toward a group who, in this instance, did not actually contribute to the wrongdoing involved. I think that is a little cheap and shallow of you, and that you know better than to do it.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I request no mustard. (Who puts mustard on a burger?)

Only because I don't like it on a burger. I'm not allergic or belong to an anti mustard cult. Heavens no.
They almost always comply but sometimes they forget.
If I was allergic to any food I would not eat where I could be exposed to my allergen.
I wouldn't hold McDonald's responsible or trust that they would be given the mustard issue.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

So you agree with someone tampering with the food that someone was going to put in their mouths?

Since the gloves are off so to speak on this site.

How do expect to appeal to a mindset that is hell bent on destruction with no care to any other way of thinking or understanding.

People with that mindset have no morality or conscience, they are empty vessels....

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Legally speaking Sillyolme, a food outlet has a responsibility to ensure that it either refuses a customers request because it honestly cannot comply with it as a matter of its process, or to comply with it in the most rigorous manner possible. If they fail to do either one of these things, they can be held responsible legally for it.

For example, the burger place down the road from me has a sign hung up in it. It reads "Please ask a member of staff about any special dietary requirements you may have". When a customer asks for a burger without any of a particular substance ever having come near it, the people there can either say "I am sorry, but due to the environment our burgers are made in, we cannot promise they will be free of this material" or they can say "Certainly, no problem, it will be ready in seven minutes."

What they cannot do, is say "Sure, no worries", then put a burger together which absolutely does contain the prohibited item.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

If you knew that wasn't true and that an employee did it on purpose?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Who would trust that chain anyway. Time to spend the money at another place or maybe start a new chain catering to those with similar views. Allah Burger, money to be made.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I hope the rest of us can make Allah Burger cater to our specific requirements and cultural whims.

Can't wait to have my first Bacon Deluxe at my local Allah Burger. Ahhh diversity.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Who here has ever gotten an order wrong from a fast food restaurant?

Who here tried to have someone fired because an order was wrong?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Grimpachi
My opinion is that it is probably true. It wouldn't surprise in the least being Alabama. The other thing is they are not looking to sue.

Apology and the ones responsible fired is what they want.

Many of the mcdonald's I've been to, the back of house can't see who's ordering.... So there's that.

As someone else has said, it's fast food, how many times have you gotten an order wrong when you look at it.

I'm not privy to tomato (commercial tomatoes).

I always ask for none but can't count how many times I have to pull that sloppy wet loogy off.

What if the salad station is next to the sandwich station? They just chopped some bacon maybe.

All I'm saying is since when has McDonald's had any food standards?

Most of it isn't even real, you can leave it in a car for a month and it will look the same.

So you believe it was an honest mistake right? An honest mistake in all 14 sandwiches and you believe that.

Oh, and it is Mcdonalds after all. I ask what salad station what chopped bacon? It is assembly line food they are not actual cooks I don't even think they have a knife in their shop and if they do it is only for opening boxes.
edit on 2-8-2017 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I don't get how this is a thing.

If you order food on the understanding it is halal, or vegetarian or even gluten free for that matter, what right does some toerag have to put stuff you specifically didn't want in your food?

Frankly, would you ever want to eat there again, knowing such people are tolerated as employees? Hell, how many folks with allergies would be at risk? How many people have eaten there and consumed saliva or other, more onerous bodily excretions?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Yep, that one you describe is called prix fixe or set menu.

It's not uncommon in more gourmet restaurants where you going as much to sample a chef's ability as you are to simply enjoy a meal.

There are plenty of more expensive restaurants who offer it in this area.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
I don't get how this is a thing.

If you order food on the understanding it is halal, or vegetarian or even gluten free for that matter, what right does some toerag have to put stuff you specifically didn't want in your food?

Frankly, would you ever want to eat there again, knowing such people are tolerated as employees? Hell, how many folks with allergies would be at risk? How many people have eaten there and consumed saliva or other, more onerous bodily excretions?

And that's why lots of us don't eat at most fast food joints anymore ...

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: infolurker

A racist employee went out of their way to offend the family. It doesn't matter why.

Ummm...one wonders how one can be racist against a religious/political belief system...

The world...may never know...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Hey

so

Whats so wrong w pork?

Mangalica #ing amazeballz.

or does it fall under one of those thou shall not worth such and such cloth on such and such day type things?

You know it was there and tradition so they kept it?

Does it apply to shellfish?

I know some jews that wont eat shrimps, more shrimp for me.

Christian still eat pork even though I am pretty sure Jesus sent some evil spirits into swine and they ran off a cliff.

I might not have all the details correct on the story, but they still eat pork, I wonder where the split amongst the 3 abrahamic faiths came, maybe Paul was a glutton.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

If simply eating something you have never eaten in your life was such a huge danger, then how on earth is anyone at all alive?

And how do we ever get to expand our dietary palates beyond our narrow cultural cuisine preferences?

Here are the Google results when my search term was "Odds that eating something new will kill you."

I still maintain that if the food was tampered with deliberately, the employee should be fired, but there are still reasons to believe that other things may have happened.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

As others have mentioned, if you have never eaten pork all your life, it can cause pretty significant problems to ingest it all of a sudden. Same with any food that is unusual to your gut. So you would be happy to have someone sneak a sheeps eyeball or something else you are unfamiliar with eating, into your burger, despite your having paid for what you ordered? You are happy to have your gut assaulted with something unfamiliar and unwelcome to it?

I think you are deliberately ignoring how genuinely wrong the actions of the staff were here, deflecting attention away from those actions, and toward a group who, in this instance, did not actually contribute to the wrongdoing involved. I think that is a little cheap and shallow of you, and that you know better than to do it.

No, when you disagree with CAIR they do lawsuits, which then fund the terrorist's bullets that shoot your own children.

Disgusting P'sOS. They should all be rounded up in every Western nation and deported for being an arm of global Islamic terrorism.
edit on 2-8-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Non-halal, please. Oh... guess I don't get a choice but they do?

Almost every food on this planet is already naturally Halal, especially if you're only going by the Qur'an's incredibly lenient restrictions. Every vegetable, fruit, legume, etc is Halal unless oyu intentionally add blood or pig into it.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

yes you do - you order it with bacon - simples its now haram

you clearly have no idea what the halal concept is have you ?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Deflecting again.

Do you agree that someone ought to be fed something that might harm them, despite their express instructions, or do you believe that someone has every right to be VERY angry that they have had their food deliberately contaminated, by someone whose intent was clearly malicious?

Its a simple question, having nothing to do with anyone at all, other than the people affected by the choices of the staff, and the staff in the eatery in question. Do try and answer the question this time, rather than spouting some phobic drivel.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join