It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man who raped and murdered girl, 3, is shot dead with machine gun at point blank range

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: ISeekTruth101

originally posted by: toysforadults

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I'd rather him be ended slowly. More painfully.

Your mentality is what leads to the creation of Sharia law and the Old Testament laws of the bible.

You sure you want that?

And what lead to the creation of such a monster that rapes and kills a 3 year old girl?

Nah let's give him a dose of monstrosity and kill him very slowly, and make it public so that the next time someone gets the notion to do such thing they think it over.

It's your mentality that leads to a world were people will do such things openly because punishment is lax and easy.

Bullet to the head is an easy way out.

God I guess.

No amount of punishment will fix this look this guy is in a country with a death sentense and he still molested a child. So punishment doesn't seem to have an effect does it??

If the punishment for something terrible was public execution, made slowly so that you actually experience pain, I think this would be a great deterrent. It just HAS to help. Others would be less likely to commit the same crime, it's a very basic principle in human conditioning.

You a touch a fire for the first time you learn not to do it again, you witness a severe punishment for a clearly monstrous crime, you will learn something from that....

I could go on and on about this, but put it this way - the ones here that talk about human rights, and are against punishment or severe punishment haven't gone through the ordeal or having their three year old daughter raped and killed.

You then want the parents to pay out of their pocket to have this guy sheltered in jail? Come on now...

You can act as forgiving and benevolent as you want until you go through this crap yourself, then the savage side will come out of you. You are human, no human is infinitely forgiving. And god forbid that moment comes for any of us, but you will feel the pain of sleeping every night, simulating what happen to you baby girl - tossing and turning while the murdered and rapist got a quick and easy death.
edit on 1-8-2017 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Doesn't this poor schmuck know that 8 years old is the appropriate age of raping and forced marriage!! Sheeeeesh didn't his local Imam teach him the ways of the Koran and their prophet Muhammed? Once and only when the child has reached the age of maturity (8 years old) only then can you chase them down in the street and rape them...

I thought every Muslim knew this.....

So instead of adding anything meaningful to the thread, you immediately resorted to bigotry and bashing. Instead of discussing this incident, you took the opportunity to stir further hatred and division.

I don't care where you get your stories from on 8 year old brides, but that isn't common practice in the Muslim world. Had you hopped on a plane on time you would notice this.

I merely pointed out the teachings of the Koran....I didn't write the book my friend.

And do you really want me to source hundreds of articles showing Muslim countries and their rape epidemics??? Don't make it too easy on me....

Please enlighten us with a quote from the Quran on 8 year old brides, I would be keen to see this, in a book I've read countless times.

But on the other hand, I don't want to encourage the derailment of this thread as it's not polite.

You're right it doesn't give a minimum age so I guess even toddlers are up for grabs....It does say this and apparently it is interrupted by Muslim community to mean a variety of ages.....All of which are still school age children...

"Virgin girls are like fruits on trees. If not plucked in time, the sun will rot them and the wind will disperse them. When girls reach maturity and their sexual instincts arise, like that of women, their only remedy is marriage. If they aren't married, they are prone to moral corruption. It is because they are human beings and human beings are prone to making mistakes."

This website on the teachings of Islam say this.....

The prime age of marriage for girls, would also depend on their mental and psychological maturity. It may be possible that in some cases by the age of 14!

LINK

So this is only the recommended age....apparently there is no minimum age in Islam.....

Well isn't that special....

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

My reply to you is the same as posted above...
edit on 1-8-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Should have gotten a woman to execute him, pretty sure that prevents him from entering heaven in his religion.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordOfDestruction
Should have gotten a woman to execute him, pretty sure that prevents him from entering heaven in his religion.

Yea but he at least deserves heaven....Will probably even have the traditional Islamic burial....

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Doesn't this poor schmuck know that 8 years old is the appropriate age of raping and forced marriage!! Sheeeeesh didn't his local Imam teach him the ways of the Koran and their prophet Muhammed? Once and only when the child has reached the age of maturity (8 years old) only then can you chase them down in the street and rape them...

So instead of adding anything meaningful to the thread, you immediately resorted to bigotry and bashing. Instead of discussing this incident, you took the opportunity to stir further hatred and division.

I don't care where you get your stories from on 8 year old brides, but that isn't common practice in the Muslim world. Had you hopped on a plane on time you would notice this.

I merely pointed out the teachings of the Koran....I didn't write the book my friend.

And do you really want me to source hundreds of articles showing Muslim countries and their rape epidemics??? Don't make it too easy on me....

Please enlighten us with a quote from the Quran on 8 year old brides, I would be keen to see this, in a book I've read countless times.

But on the other hand, I don't want to encourage the derailment of this thread as it's not polite.

You're right it doesn't give a minimum age so I guess even toddlers are up for grabs....It does say this and apparently it is interrupted by Muslim community to mean a variety of ages.....All of which are still school age children...

"Virgin girls are like fruits on trees. If not plucked in time, the sun will rot them and the wind will disperse them. When girls reach maturity and their sexual instincts arise, like that of women, their only remedy is marriage. If they aren't married, they are prone to moral corruption. It is because they are human beings and human beings are prone to making mistakes."

The prime age of marriage for girls, would also depend on their mental and psychological maturity. It may be possible that in some cases by the age of 14!

LINK

So this is only the recommended age....apparently there is no minimum age in Islam.....

Cool I skim read your post, and noticed there wasn't any Quranic references. Guess you failed to cough up evidence ay?

Anyways I'm done with your rhetoric, clearly no logic and it's just hate.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

LINK

Cool I skim read your post, and noticed there wasn't any Quranic references. Guess you failed to cough up evidence ay?

Anyways I'm done with your rhetoric, clearly no logic and it's just hate.

The problems are just starting for Muslims. Elsewhere in the Quran men are permitted to marry and divorce young girls who haven’t attained sexual maturity:

And those of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the 'Iddah (prescribed period), if you have doubts (about their periods), is three months, and for those who have no courses [(i.e. they are still immature) their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is three months likewise, except in case of death]. And for those who are pregnant (whether they are divorced or their husbands are dead), their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is until they deliver (their burdens), and whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make his matter easy for him. S. 65:4 Hilali-Khan

Is this not from the Koran?

edit on 1-8-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Yeah it is a shame, thank you for the 'frothing at the mouth' description, it really helped to imagine what bigots look like when they type this stuff.

Helps me move on quickly from wasting my time with logic
edit on 1-8-2017 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Should be strung up and left for the vultures IMO

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

You're right it doesn't give a minimum age so I guess even toddlers are up for grabs...

So then you were talking crap, a deluded fool only guided by hate.

I guess no other ideology gives a minimum age, toddlers are up for grabs by any and all then if one was to use your deluded logic.

did you actually read the link you supplied?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

You're right it doesn't give a minimum age so I guess even toddlers are up for grabs...

So then you were talking crap, a deluded fool only guided by hate.

I guess no other ideology gives a minimum age, toddlers are up for grabs by any and all then if one was to use your deluded logic.

did you actually read the link you supplied?

I really don't follow mythical creatures or fantasy.. Isn't that what all religion is anyway?? That's like going to the church of super man or Godzilla...Just as believable IMO..

However this is about a culture that follows the fantasy religion of Islam....A religion based on a man who was an admitted child molester...a religion who encourages genital mutilation and that woman are second class citizens..

I don't know how anyone could defend a religion who not only doesn't condem these teachings, but encourages them.....

What does that say about the followers of this terrible religion?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Good post. We have to keep our human rights. If we lose that then it's over for all of us and that's the bottom line here.

This makes me chuckle.. your human rights? Did you stop to think about the human rights of others? That would be endangered had this rapist murdered continued to live out his life on this planet.. or does human rights only apply to yourself?

Did you stop to think about the tax payers money that would go to keep this man fed and supported had he been jailed... that money of which no doubt the family of the poor victim would be indirectly paying for.

Damn that is cold hearted approach, you want the monster to rape and kill a 3 year child, then have the child's parents pay for the monster to be keep safe in a jail cell with food and shelter for the rest of his life.

You fail to understand that maniacs like this will always be a danger, wherever they are. And whoever they come into contact with. But you don't stop to think that far ahead, or explore the different scenarios beyond your peripheral vision.

Don't tell me what I think and understand.
edit on 1-8-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ISeekTruth101

Absolutely not! Of course someone guilty of a crime like this should reap what they sow but as pointed out in the post I replied to. Savage punishment doesn't fix the problem. In fact, it's more prevalent in the countries with the harshest punishments.

I don't know why that is, maybe you do?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

A religion based on a man who was an admitted child molester.

another deluded comment.

Yes in today's views it was child molestation,

in the past, it wasn't.

I really don't follow mythical creatures or fantasy.. Isn't that what all religion is anyway?? That's like going to the church of super man or Godzilla...Just as believable IMO..

If you think that is what religion is then there is nothing to be said.

Anything will just confuse such a simple mind.

Religions are not about following anything, yes a majority of religious people do but so do all other people.

a religion who encourages genital mutilation and that woman are second class citizens..

In Arabic culture like many other cultures women were and still are classed as second class citizens.

Islam actually helped women be more equal to men in society.

However this is about a culture that follows the fantasy religion of Islam

Oh so you know its about Arabic culture and not really what Islam teaches.

So I guess there is nothing more to say

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Yeah I agree with your OP, should have been done in public, although a bullet is the easy way out for this guy. People that are suicidal and have guns take a bullet to the head because its an easy death.

He should be punished more severely, as an example to monsters laying dormant out there.

Women should come out to watch these things to, it's an event for everyone to witness (minus juveniles of course)

I got a perfect punishment then for such a criminal. Execution by amazon jungle army ants. Its not a fast death by comparison to the bullets. Drop him in a airtight cell and then drop in these bad boys.And just leave a camera running to monitor their progress.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
anyone who disagrees with this man's actions is nothing but a sjw.
you can't be anti feminist but think rapes a bad thing, trump likes it himself, and if the three year old kid isn't packing heat it's their own fault as the nra say.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
One shot, one kill.
Waste of ammo.

When did they stop using rocks over there for this kind of justice?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Think its a health and safety issue.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Well it's a good way of dealing with these vile beasts who CANNOT be cured.
bring it on.or should be used as human experiments for cures of cancer etc.
doubt it will act as any form of deterrent though.

good news for a change,rather than the "gets let off because wife cannot speak English and he would not survive jail" which is common with the ethnic pedo's in the UK.
vile creatures.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
That may have been a fully automatic AK but I only see one bullet hole. Probably set to single fire one round at a trigger pull.
edit on 2017-08-01T16:54:12-05:0004pmTue, 01 Aug 2017 16:54:12 -0500TuesdayAmerica/Chicago1231 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join