It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man who raped and murdered girl, 3, is shot dead with machine gun at point blank range

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
If there is no doubt that the man raped and killed the 3 year old girl, then he deserves to die the same or worse death. The mentality of people that believe he should be re-habilitated is the reason we have all of the deviancy in our society today. We need to return to the days when violent crime was not forgiven, but the bleeding hearts believe everyone deserves a 2nd chance, and they shouldn't. My one and only question is "Why would a pedophile, rapist, murderer deserve to live when an innocent 3 year old does not?"

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Amen. a reply to: skunkape23

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ConstitutionalPatriot

My one and only question is "Why would a pedophile, rapist, murderer deserve to live when an innocent 3 year old does not?"

Where, who or what even suggested something like this?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Hello

Your emotion is clouding your reading comprehension.

I am not focusing on the reasons why she was killed. I am focusing on why he was punished in this way. What is her value in their society...human or property.

In my western mind...as a female...I am equal.

My murder should mean that there is equal punishment for the perp whether I am man or woman.

However, that is on the basis that my society views me as human, not as chattel.

Is his execution more a reflection that he has defiled another mans property...brought shame to a family...rather than killed an equal human being.

Interested in the concept...not interested in blind attacks because someone can't really be bothered to actually work out what I am asking before stating I am evil.

a reply to: DeathSlayer

edit on 2-8-2017 by selfharmonise because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: selfharmonise

Hello

Your emotion is clouding your reading comprehension.

I am not focusing on the reasons why she was killed. I am focusing on why he was punished in this way. What is her value in their society...human or property.

In my western mind...as a female...I am equal.

My murder should mean that there is equal punishment for the perp whether I am man or woman.

However, that is on the basis that my society views me as human, not as chattel.

Is his execution more a reflection that he has defiled another mans property...brought shame to a family...rather than killed an equal human being.

Interested in the concept...not interested in blind attacks because someone can't really be bothered to actually work out what I am asking before stating I am evil.

a reply to: DeathSlayer

Exactly.

He was punished for killing another man's daughter, NOT for killing a human. FACT
If she was three years older his punishment would have been to pay financial reparations to the father OR his own daughter would had to have been raped and killed. FACT

Hopefully we can import more of this belief system into western civilisations, because islam is such an awesome ideology.

I have lived in Oman for quite some time, right next to Yemen. So please libtards, keep your autistic screeching to a minimum when reading my post, I know what islam is all about and it's NOT what your loser leaders are telling you.
edit on 3 8 2017 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

"OR his own daughter would had to have been raped and killed."

Surly it's incorrect in any culture to punish other innocent siblings for the crimes of the father?

The bastard sealed his own fate when he done what he did to that little girl and granted the measure of justice meted out prevents him from hurting anyone else. But to entertain the notion that some form of financial compensation or the rape and murder of the perpetrators own daughter could somehow make up for what transpired or somehow be substituted instead of the execution handed down is quite frankly beyond logical reasoning.
edit on 3-8-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

I don't think you realise just how many non-muslims (at least here in the UK) would happily kill a man in many ways for doing this to a poor little girl. Don't let the obedience to law fool you; give this country dark age laws and you will see it manifest. I know Brits who still believe in the removal of a hand for theft, from all manners of background and social class.

That is not an insult to my fellow countrymen either. I personally believe when you do things like rape, torture and murder in these manners then you simply forfeit your right to live amongst us. That means either life in jail or straight up death sentence. If someone wanted to exercise that death sentence in a brutal manner then I'm honestly not going to be the one to stop them, although I'd rather it just be done with.

I used to seriously play the whole "we created these monsters so we have to help them" tune. Except at some point you wake up to the harsh reality that people can just be evil without help and unless we actively eradicate this behaviour we cannot feel comfortable about the world we throw our children in.

There's no magical cure to this. There's no drug you can just give people and they will be good. Our human race figured out a long time ago that law and order by ourselves was a must (regardless of how we identified the source of it). I know my country has at least become a joke in this regard. You can be out for rape in 3 years. People do horror movie tortures and get 10 years. Meanwhile miss a council tax payment and they'll be down your arse quicker than any 999 call.

At what point do we wake up to addressing bad human behaviour in general, rather than constantly tunnel visioning on what we perceive to be unique elements of a specific race or culture?

Why is our police force the smallest it's been in decades, yet people are literally throwing acid at randomers on a daily basis? What the # is going on anymore? So much of the western world has broken down over the last couple of decades. People are becoming raw animals again, from all races and religions, and it's a genuinely worrying direction we are going in.
edit on 3-8-2017 by DazDaKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick

A custodial is like thinking that you can scare the gay out of people, we kick of when ISIS throw gays off roofs to prevent gayness, and yet we think murdering child rapists will cure child rape.

Yes the child rapists should die, but lets at least try and use them for science before we burn them.

I understand your perspectives, and respectfully disagree with some. I never said murdering child rapists or setting examples as such would cure anything. This is beyond the reach of any judicial system, ideology, any man, woman... you are essentially looking at a utopia which can never exist.

I did say however that it would be an effective deterrent, and you need only to test it on your own mentality to see how it would work. You'd be surprised how many low level criminals cling to life, and squirm at the thought of severe punishment as many of them are mentally weak.

In this case, giving into your sick demented temptations to sexually assault an infant, then murder the infant afterwards to hide your crime is the actions of a weak feeble mind.

You cannot compare the treatment of homosexuality with pedophilia... there are too many disparities to go into. Homosexuals band together under the flag of freedom of choice, and the LGBT movement. Killing one, essentially motivates the rest, as a murdered homosexual is seen a martyr and it is empowering.

Could you say the same of pedophiles? Do they have a movement? Do they band together? And relish their lifestyle choice to inflict physical assault on another an juvenile?

No they are no where near equal, homosexuals don't harm others in a physical way, it is a lifestyle choice that might not sit well with me, but it doesn't impact other peoples lives in a life threatening way.

I hear all this talk about equality, and I find it misplaced. I don't believe in such equality personally, I believe in equity. And maybe from some cold, inhuman perspective a child is considered equal to an adult because they are both biologically the same species, they are not equal in status.

An adult makes conscious decisions and is accountable, a 3 year old has no comprehension of such things, and is not accountable for anything. Infants are helpless, and thus they need society's protection in every possible way. They are not equal to adults.

If as an adult you let your sick inner demons out for whatever reason and decide to act upon them, you deserve punishment accordingly. It's no one else's fault, and you should be used as an example to others as motivation to keep their inner demons locked up or taste the pain.

Locking someone up instead only costs us money, is disrespectful to the affected family that want justice, and have to pay to shelter the criminal out of taxes, and does nothing to deter other such criminals that would welcome free food and shelter.

On top of that, you have a an unpredictable and dangerous liability living inside a cell that can attack at any moment, escape, attack the guards etc.

Need I go on?

edit on 8-8-2017 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2017 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
He won't be a repeat offender. Sounds like a win for the good guys

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I'd rather him be ended slowly. More painfully.

Same. I don't care how barbaric that makes me. I can promise a far worse drawn out fate should there ever be someone stupid enough to inappropriately lay a finger on my son in that manner. I'm sure i've made this statement on any thread similar to this one involving children, some might be tired of seeing it, but that's how strongly I feel. These people should be taken out into the public, and citizens should be chosen to fire at will at the bastard.

-Alee
edit on 8/9/2017 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I was thinking the same thing.

ATS is really sinking fast lately, compared to the way it was back in the 90's.

May as well go watch YouTube and mainstream TV, it's all pretty much the same....

People sit here and trade ideas on how to hurt people they don't like, who they know nothing about, about people and places they know nothing about.

America deserves everything it gets because americans are becoming more stupid every day.
edit on 9-8-2017 by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

People are becoming vicious little animals like the ones they are cheering on over there in Yemen.

I'm sure the guy that got wasted had a fair trial and all.

And don't even start throwing the flames at me for being supportive of a supposed rapist and murderer, because I'm not supporting him, I'm not on his side, but I'm not on the side of all you vindictive, small minded and fearful little sheep either.
edit on 9-8-2017 by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join