It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man who raped and murdered girl, 3, is shot dead with machine gun at point blank range

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
metro.co.uk...

About time something like this is shown worldwide. This should happen to every paedophile & murderer of little girls/boys IMO. It would certainly bring those types of crimes down. This guy raped and murdered a 3 year old on the first day of EID. I'm not someone who likes Sharia but this is one Law I definitely agree with as I'm sure many here on ATS do.

man who raped and killed a three-year-old girl has been executed with a machine gun. Muhammad al-Maghrabi, 41, was killed as he lay on the floor following his conviction over the death of the little girl, Rana Yahya Al-Matari. His execution, at point blank range, was broadcast on live TV across Yemen. He was shot dead in front of a crowd of thousands of people, including many who recorded what happened on their mobile phones, in the capital city of Sanaa. His hands were tied behind his back as he was led from a prison van before being laid down on a rug in front of the crowds of people.

Shame those guys didn't allow any Women to see the execution though. That's something which needs to be addressed. The guys still don't mix with the girls or allow them to do certain things. I'm pretty sure most women of Middle Eastern background are nice women, it's the men who are nasty.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I'd rather him be ended slowly. More painfully.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Your mentality is what leads to the creation of Sharia law and the Old Testament laws of the bible.

You sure you want that?

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

For anyone who rapes and murders a child? I don't think we should waste time and money on "rehabilitation" or incarceration.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I will say this of it.

Better dead than placed in jail for a term which might be halved for "good behaviour", and living off taxpayer money. I am very much against many of the applications of death penalties, because in many cases world wide, confessions which lead to them, as well as guilty verdicts in spite of protestation of innocence, are often flawed, involving coerced statements gained under torture, or requiring a judge to ignore a massive lack of appropriate evidence.

But that being said, there are some circumstances where allowing a person to continue to live, threatens the existence of others, their peace, their lives. This cannot be permitted, where the most serious offences are concerned. The sort of predatory villain who preys on three year olds, for example, cannot ever be released into society by a judicial system interested in protecting the people. A bullet is cheaper by far, than the alternative.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

For anyone who rapes and murders a child? I don't think we should waste time and money on "rehabilitation" or incarceration.

Was HE guilty, you know for a fact? Was he just beaten till he admitted guilt?

public executions like this lead me to hate more the religion of peace.

They cut a womans head off for adultery, why not barbarically shoot a man condemned with no proper judgement. Throw more gays off buildings for accusations.

it was an 'alleged' police officer if you read the article... they can't even verify who the executioner was.

I'd want worse for convicted people. but who convicts, and who executes.. this to me is more "bury her in the sand, stone her. She made the rapist rape her" crap.

link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I partially agree, but think the state should never be allowed to kill his citizens and he the state is the one creating those monsters, so the least he can do is taking care of them.

edit on 1-8-2017 by Peeple because: Oops

link   

You are justifying torture and murder.

If you enjoy living in countries with laws that do this I can think of a few..

Pakistan, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Libya many African countries.

Oddly enough I have a feeling none of these countries are places you want to live. Interesting correlation there huh?
edit on 1-8-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
And you'd think in a land where the punishment for such things, is this, there would be less of it, no?

So much for your "It needs to be shown, there would be less of it then" stance.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
If she was six years older, the sub-human POS would have had the blessing of the faith.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
One shot, one kill.
Waste of ammo.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Peeple, there have been depraved people in the human race for far longer than the notion of civilisation ever occurred to the species as a whole.

Society is not the only contributing factor here. Its one of them, but not the only one.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf
And you'd think in a land where the punishment for such things, is this, there would be less of it, no?

So much for your "It needs to be shown, there would be less of it then" stance.

What separates us from this place is civility, I will admit however that civility is on it's way out.

There is a shooting and robbery every night where I live.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Friend cure yourself from the notion, past times were better times.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I just stepped in because your avatar made me smile.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
So how many years in prison is the guy who did the shooting get?
edit on 1-8-2017 by lordcomac because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Your mentality is what leads to the creation of Sharia law and the Old Testament laws of the bible.

You sure you want that?

And what lead to the creation of such a monster that rapes and kills a 3 year old girl?

Nah let's give him a dose of monstrosity and kill him very slowly, and make it public so that the next time someone gets the notion to do such thing they think it over.

It's your mentality that leads to a world were people will do such things openly because punishment is lax and easy.

Bullet to the head is an easy way out.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Please explain to us how the state is creating monsters that rape and kill 3 years old girls. Is there some workshop in the state somewhere that encourages such a thing?

You can believe what you want, but in some cases the death penalty in certainly needed. You cannot have a person like this continue to exist among us when they can threaten all those around him, at any point during his existence, even in jail.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Yeah I agree with your OP, should have been done in public, although a bullet is the easy way out for this guy. People that are suicidal and have guns take a bullet to the head because its an easy death.

He should be punished more severely, as an example to monsters laying dormant out there.

Women should come out to watch these things to, it's an event for everyone to witness (minus juveniles of course)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Good, the world is a marginally safer place to exist now i imagine, at least for 3 years olds.

Rest in peace wee lassie, and be sure that if there is any justice in the next verse that bastard sure wont.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join