It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man who raped and murdered girl, 3, is shot dead with machine gun at point blank range

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Now andy06shake, I cannot agree with your particular justification here.

Put simply, if the means are perfect, the ends are just. Ends are given their aspect by the means used to achieve them, not the other way around. Its a common misconception to believe otherwise.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

The end simply justifies the means in this instance because if a goal is morally important enough, any method of getting it done is acceptable and the fact of the matter is that the beast will never hurt anyone ever again.

You really dont get it do you .It has been estimated that between one in eight and one in ten people executed in the US are innocent , but you're fine with that right . Now imagine a system where all it takes is four "witnesses" to get you convicted . But hey , somebody died so justice was served .

Muppets everywhere and sadly they are breeding .

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Unfortunately through paedophilia and child murder are not a common misconception.

They guy got his just deserts, child rapist should be executed.

Canny teach pork and that type of pork should be put down least they destroy anymore children's life's, which in this instance he was.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

I would need proof on your stats. Sounds very arbitrary.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Just be glad it was not your own 3 year old child, because if it was i doubt you would be felling the same way.

As to your "Muppets" comment, grow up please. x

Im fine with executing paedophile child murderers as are most parents really.
edit on 1-8-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Doesn't look like Yemen has an issue with the death penalty costing too much... this is the way it should be done. Convicted, dragged out back and double tapped. Next case...

I can't lose a bit of sleep over this if this guy truly did rape a 3 year old.

With that said, my only issue with death penalty is the corruption and misalignment of prosecutors seeking convictions at all costs which leads to cases where someone may in fact be innocent.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

I would need proof on your stats. Sounds very arbitrary.

What part of estimating do you not understand .
For reference below its 4 percent are innocent . Absolutely not acceptable .
www.newsweek.com...

You happy with one in twentyfive people being executed being innocent .
edit on 1-8-2017 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

If her father did that for her under Shari'a system, she is fortunate. For some male relatives, she would have brought too much shame upon the family and been disposed of through an honor killing had she survived.

And it would be difficult to get enough men to stand up for a girl.

If he actually did it, he richly deserves what he got, but the reason he was brought to justice may not have been directly tied to his actions and have more to do with absolving a stain on the girl's family's honor than anything else.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If he actually did it, he richly deserves what he got, but the reason he was brought to justice may not have been directly tied to his actions and have more to do with absolving a stain on the girl's family's honor than anything else.

I agree ,,,,,,,,, i think . Might have to dissect that a bit more .

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

You really dont get it do you .It has been estimated that between one in eight and one in ten people executed in the US are innocent

And exactly how many people are executed per year in the US ?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Im fine with executing paedophile child murderers as are most parents really.

Are you equally fine with executing wrongly convicted paedophiles . Kind of my point .

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Since 1973, 144 people on death row have been exonerated.

And exactly how many people are executed per year in the US ?

Its in the link above , you read that right . Yes sure you did

Last updated July 28, 2017 following an execution in Texas. Total since 1976 (including 2017): 1458 Executions

edit on 1-8-2017 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

No just the ones that actually commit such offences.

He was convicted, according to the law of the land, over the death and rape of Rana.

Do you dispute the conviction or just the manner that justice was handed out?

What would you have happen to him?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

edit on 8/1/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

A few minutes with a military flare. Sometimes you have to get someones attention.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Do you dispute the conviction or just the manner that justice was handed out? What would you have happen to him?

1. I am anti death penalty , so that was not justice .

He was convicted, according to the law of the land, over the death and rape of Rana.

2 . A law of the land that at best is tenuous .

3. My point was/is a homosexual getting thrown off a roof brings out all sorts of anti sharia commenters , But . When this happens sharia law is all good . The man probably had a five minute trial . The fact that so many were present tells me a lot .
4. Refer to 1.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
NVM
edit on 1-8-2017 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

1. I don't particularly agree with the death penalty aside from tampering with and/or killing children.

2. But it's the law, and the only form they have, so how else would you have them implement justice?

3. No homosexuals were involved or harmed far as i can see regarding the execution of the bastard, convicted by his own admission, according to the source article.

4. Refer to 1.

5. What would you have happen to him keeping in mind that this did not happen in the US or UK? Should they give him a 5 month trial and they execute him?
edit on 1-8-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

What part of this are you not understanding .

3. My point was/is a homosexual getting thrown off a roof brings out all sorts of anti sharia commenters , But . When this happens sharia law is all good . The man probably had a five minute trial . The fact that so many were present tells me a lot

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Doesn't look like Yemen has an issue with the death penalty costing too much... this is the way it should be done. Convicted, dragged out back and double tapped. Next case...

I can't lose a bit of sleep over this if this guy truly did rape a 3 year old.

With that said, my only issue with death penalty is the corruption and misalignment of prosecutors seeking convictions at all costs which leads to cases where someone may in fact be innocent.

You're right. Someone somewhere is sitting a cell or prison and is very innocent but in the case of this guy in the OP, he is found to have commited this act of rape & murder of a 3 year old. I don't think 'Mo' himseolf would have approved.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join