It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim gang rampaged Liverpool attacking strangers because they were white “non-Muslims”

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I couldn't agree more.

I live in a town in Scotland where there's a whole mix of different folk. On my street alone there's a fair mix.

Only problem I've had is from the white, male, Scottish, junkie nextdoor. Doesn't mean I'm going to label all white male Scots as junkies and trouble makers though.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal
come try that with me and i will drag you through street like a rag doll and i know enough about using my environment as a weapon i don't need to carry one. i know not everyone can fight off a group i have experience because i used to compete in those last man standing competitions

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
come try that with me and i will drag you through street like a rag doll and i know enough about using my environment as a weapon i don't need to carry one. i know not everyone can fight off a group i have experience because i used to compete in those last man standing competitions

So your tough then? tough enough to say so on the internet and stuff?

Well done you mate bet everyone will respect your opinion now you have established that.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

So thy were 'drunk' absuve and guilty of assault, but what matters is They Are Muslim.

Like if a crime happens in your country the first thing you cry about is what faith they may proclaim or church they attend.

Like if they are drunken brawlers they are religious at all, lulz.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

The friendly Muslim gang having a little fun with the Christians.

The attacker shouted “Why aren’t you a Muslim?” before punching him twice, breaking his glasses and causing a 2cm cut above his left eye.

The gang then encountered Mr Lynch, Labour councillor for Moss Bank, and his girlfriend Jill Newton.

Ahh freedom and the fun that comes from being picked out because whites are perceived as Christian by gangs of ass kicking Muslims.

A gang of Muslim men rampaged through Liverpool city centre attacking strangers because they were white “non-Muslims”.

One witness feared Amin Mohmed, Mohammed Patel and Faruq Patel were ISIS terrorists.

It's all in good fun. Some of the gang were heard laughing as they beat the perceived Christians. And yes they were stupid enough to film this.

The drunken mobs targeted three unknown men before Mohmed, 24, and Mohammed, 20, set upon Gary Bohanna when he revealed he was Christian.

Laughing Faruq, 19, who was not convicted of a racial or religious motive, then filmed Mohmed punching St Helens councillor Paul Lynch to the ground, as his terrified girlfriend tried to protect him.

One of the group of delightful "youths" asked another Muslim Mr Nosrati what is the Muslim word, he answered in a phrase that is associated with ISIS. HE was allowed to leave. But he tried to stop the gang that was beating on anther man, and he got hit as well.

“One of them came up to Mr Nosrati and said ‘are you a Muslim?’ Mr Nosrati said he was, but the man said ‘well, what’s the Muslim word?’”

He said Mr Nosrati replied with a “well-known” Arabic phrase: “There is only one God, and Muhammad is a messenger.”

Mr Treble said: “He said it’s a phrase often linked with ISIS.

“He was concerned as to their exact intent and that they might be associated in some way to an extremist organisation.”
www.liverpoolecho.co.uk...

I'm going to be perfectly blunt this time: Line them up in front of a firing squad. Maybe that will send a clear enough message.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

So thy were 'drunk' absuve and guilty of assault, but what matters is They Are Muslim.

Like if a crime happens in your country the first thing you cry about is what faith they may proclaim or church they attend.

You quite conveniently left out an important part of the story, did you not? My guess is that it was on purpose. You forgot to mention the REASON behind their punches. That REASON being the fact they assaulted their victims PURELY for the reason they were not of their faith. The suspects themselves brought that topic to the fight.

But, that is one of those inconvenient truths, now isn't it.

Apologists use that tactic all the time.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Yes, it does matter. How often do other demographics invades other countries en masse and behave so atrociously? It is literally almost solely Muslim immigrants who cause problems in host nations and ignorance of that at this point is culpability.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

Yes, it does matter. How often do other demographics invades other countries en masse and behave so atrociously? It is literally almost solely Muslim immigrants who cause problems in host nations and ignorance of that at this point is culpability.

Then take the western NATO log out of your own eye, first. The whole reason refugees are hemorrhaging from those countries is because we invade and kill them 'en masse'.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

They're just spreading the some peaceful tolerance as their religion commands.

Much in the same way as the US gubment dispenses freedom and democracy.

Yeah whenever I get pissed at the "US Gubmint", I head on over to Liverpool to beat the hell out of some Brits...
"You sonofabitches should've never lost the US Revolutionary War, then this never would have happened! This is all your fault!"
"Yeah! And THIS is for the war of 1812!" *kick*

That'll teach em...

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Then take the western NATO log out of your own eye, first. The whole reason refugees are hemorrhaging from those countries is because we invade and kill them 'en masse'.

It's fair and accurate to put responsibility at the feet of western foreign policies and actions. No doubt about it, our leaders have destabilised the region for decades and continue to do so. We're tossing rocks in a pool and the migrants and refugees are sloshing out.

But you'll agree that life (or politics) is rarely so straightforward. Responsibility also lies with numerous tribes and factions that divide the ME along familial lines as well as the prominent religious schisms. Fundamentalism is a reality there. They're sorely in need of a Renaissance or similar to pull them out of the dark ages. The in-fighting and conflicts won't cease if NATO or western allies pull out today.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Since when have muslims been able to live amongst even themselves peacefully, let alone with the rest of us? This has little to do with 'The West', or NATO and it's just absurd deflection to suggest otherwise. It has everything to do with an entire religious ideology being stuck in the past, believing stupid and hideous things and attempting to push itself on the world through subversion. If anything the biggest thing 'The West' has to do with it is the insane liberals who think islam is in any way compatible with a way of life other than the backwards one it and its adherents desire to force on us all.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

It's fair and accurate to put responsibility at the feet of western foreign policies and actions. No doubt about it, our leaders have destabilised the region for decades and continue to do so. We're tossing rocks in a pool and the migrants and refugees are sloshing out.

I always wondered what was meant by empires imploding from within. We are witnessing it.

As the empire spreads to control more territory they become infused with immigrants and refugees from conquered lands, leading to conflict within the Empire itself between citizens and the sudden tidal wave of refugees.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

believing stupid and hideous things and attempting to push itself on the world through subversion.

Oh. Thats what we do, invade, conquer and occupy their lands, by aggressive warfare.

You are blind, Or just being dogmatic.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

So because I omitted something I'm ignorant of it, is that your logic?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

a reply to: Kandinsky

I always wondered what was meant by empires imploding from within. We are witnessing it.

As the empire spreads to control more territory they become infused with immigrants and refugees from conquered lands, leading to conflict within the Empire itself between citizens and the sudden tidal wave of refugees.

This would appear to be a very accurate description of what we are witnessing. So history repeats.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

You're blaming the victims of Western "Interventions" , like bullies blame their victims for what they do to them.

You can claim ignorance if you like...

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

You're blaming the victims of Western "Interventions" , like bullies blame their victims for what they do to them.

You can claim ignorance if you like...

It is completely untrue that this situation is enirely due to Western interventions and my point has gone soaring over your head - or is it you who are ignorant? Perhaps we can just stop this stupid #ing game and not assume the other is ignorant?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

It is completely untrue that this situation is enirely due to Western interventions...

So you admit the West (EU and US-- NATO) intervene in other nations?

'Interventions' is a gentle euphemism for Invasion, which is against International Law. The proof we know its illegal is we use "intervention" instead for "Humanitarian " reasons. We wage aggressive "Humane" war....

"War" is "Humane".

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

It is completely untrue that this situation is enirely due to Western interventions...

Do I have to say it again? I guess so.

because I omitted something I'm ignorant of it, is that your logic?

edit on 29-7-2017 by GusMcDangerthing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Oh man it sounds like they just wanted to share their culture.

Yep, just wanted to minister the religion of peace to others.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join