It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim gang rampaged Liverpool attacking strangers because they were white “non-Muslims”

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

It is completely untrue that this situation is enirely due to Western interventions...

So you admit the West (EU and US-- NATO) intervene in other nations?

'Interventions' is a gentle euphemism for Invasion, which is against International Law. The proof we know its illegal is we use "intervention" instead for "Humanitarian " reasons. We wage aggressive "Humane" war....

"War" is "Humane".

Muslims have been attacking non muslims for centuries even before western interventions. If we wanted to we could stop immigration from those countries dead and let them die of starvation and war on each other. WHich would be better actually. stop all tourism and actions in the mid east and stop importing or exporting. a global wide blockade on the middle east. lets starve them out and let nature solve the problem.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

It is completely untrue that this situation is enirely due to Western interventions...

'Interventions' is a gentle euphemism for Invasion, which is against International Law. The proof we know its illegal is we use "intervention" instead for "Humanitarian " reasons. We wage aggressive "Humane" war....

"War" is "Humane".

Muslims have been attacking non muslims for centuries even before western interventions. If we wanted to we could stop immigration from those countries dead and let them die of starvation and war on each other. WHich would be better actually. stop all tourism and actions in the mid east and stop importing or exporting. a global wide blockade on the middle east. lets starve them out and let nature solve the problem.

"If We wanted"... we could fire on their vessels in the mediterranean and machine gun the survivors in the water.

Or reinvade these countries all over again and occupy their long shore lines and machine gun them before the smugglers launch the boats filled wth refugees, at night, in fog, or rain.

As far as isolating and starving them out, look at the borders of Gaza and Mexico, theres no stopping those that want to get thru, or are supposed to get thru...

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

"War" is "Humane".

"If We wanted"... we could fire on their vessels in the mediterranean and machine gun the survivors in the water.

Or reinvade these countries all over again and occupy their long shore lines and machine gun them before the smugglers launch the boats filled wth refugees, at night, in fog, or rain.

As far as isolating and starving them out, look at the borders of Gaza and Mexico, theres no stopping those that want to get thru, or are supposed to get thru...

Definition of hyperbole

: extravagant exaggeration (such as “mile-high ice-cream cones”)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

"War" is "Humane".

You're advocating for the extermination of about 400 million people. Brown skin doesn't mean Muslim and neither does living in the Middle East. There are Chinese, Russians, Christians, Westerners and Jews there. Essentially your paranoid fantasy is regional genocide. You'll be daydreaming of next steps? How about internment camps in other countries, no food or water, and then 'let nature solve the problem.'

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

"War" is "Humane".

You're advocating for the extermination of about 400 million people. Brown skin doesn't mean Muslim and neither does living in the Middle East. There are Chinese, Russians, Christians, Westerners and Jews there. Essentially your paranoid fantasy is regional genocide. You'll be daydreaming of next steps? How about internment camps in other countries, no food or water, and then 'let nature solve the problem.'

Maybe the reality check is he is far from alone in his thoughts

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Kandinsky

"War" is "Humane".

Maybe the reality check is he is far from alone in his thoughts

Genocides have a poor track record.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Look I live and live and work near Bradford got Muslim work pals neighbors and just finished a relationship with a Muslim girl.
They are as Yorkshire as they come and don't have religion in the front of their minds all the time, many drink and do things that is supposed to be forbidden (just like most Christians) they are just human.
We have many different religions around here and everyone gets on, sure there is a small problem with extremists but I don't worry about them.
You say people are thinking of rounding them all up and deporting them? not around here most around here would fight for our fellow Yorkshire men despite their skin colour.
People just want a safe place to bring up their family in my experience.
I suggest to many afraid in this thread to grow some balls. and stop using excuses like all this to hate brown skinned folk because that is the crux of the matter.
edit on 30-7-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Look I live and live and work near Bradford got Muslim work pals neighbors and just finished a relationship with a Muslim girl.
They are as Yorkshire as they come and don't have religion in the front of their minds all the time, many drink and do things that is supposed to be forbidden (just like most Christians) they are just human.
We have many different religions around here and everyone gets on, sure there is a small problem with extremists but I don't worry about them.
You say people are thinking of rounding them all up and deporting them? not around here most around here would fight for our fellow Yorkshire men despite their skin colour.
People just want a safe place to bring up their family in my experience.
I suggest to many afraid in this thread to grow some balls. and stop using excuses like all this to hate brown skinned folk because that is the crux of the matter.

If that is the impression I have given off I am really #ing this up.

I have met many many different people and people with different religious beliefs, and there is not one of them that want "hell" for us all, please wake up and stop believing what those in power want us to believe.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I was in Manchester yesterday enjoying the jazz festival and some fancy dress extravaganza. Hundreds of people dressed like anime and Star Wars characters. There were gay couples holding hands and Muslims pushing prams past the party at Albert Square. Black people and white people. Asian tourists. It was a dystopic nightmare for some ATSers!

For the rest of us it was just beautiful.

That's how people behave. Two months after a terrorist attack and life goes on without arming the populace or starving half a billion as a precaution.

ETA - Ahaha it was the fricken Comic-Con!! THAT'S why everyone was in costumes...
edit on 7.30.2017 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I had to work I was supposed to be there...
I like it up north heck we have had quite a few Syrian people around here and the ones I have met are sound. Opened a new restaurant in Huddersfield I have to try out.

BTW I'm so tempted to buy a real Stormtrooper outfit to join the 501st its a grand though....maybe for Christmas.

I try to explain to folk outside here it does work we are all getting along and the biggest problem everyone has is that many are skint.
We have some gangs around my way but they are white, black asian just normal idiot young lads who want more money tbh.

Oh and extravaganza! one of my fave words

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Ooops replied to the wrong poster sorry

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Ooops replied to the wrong poster sorry

I'm giving up smoking" again" because I am a dumb ass, still not as dumb as the numpties that perpetuate racial divide.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

"War" is "Humane".

Definition of hyperbole

: extravagant exaggeration (such as “mile-high ice-cream cones”)

I was replying to such a ridiculous notion on part of Krakatow, trying to fathom what was meant logistically, and in practice:

If we wanted to we could stop immigration from those countries dead and let them die of starvation and war on each other.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I don't know what I would do If they came and attempted to take away Mo and Shell next door...my weekly curry....
I would hide them away in my basement..

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Nice post.

The "Crux" is justifying the enormous "Hate" fest towards ME nations, filled with Muslims, i.e., "Brown people".

Can't bomb them to dust ongoing without at least demonizing them all, on some level.
Que the narrative of Race hatred and Religious persecution. What are we, the New Nazis?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   

I try to explain to folk outside here it does work we are all getting along and the biggest problem everyone has is that many are skint.

Yep, the ones who reply to this statement are generally ones who live a long way away from this reality....

I will stick my hand up and say 'hey I see it"

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   

There were four guys I saw in full trooper costumes and they looked brilliant. I was genuinely in awe at how cool they looked. A grand seems cheap cos I thought they'd be even more than that. Gonna google it now...

I was over in Yorkshire this week. Went round the York museum looking at the old bronze swords and handaxes. Roman ruins in some park. Those f***** Roman immigrants came over here and stole our jobs lol. Bloody Muslims in the streets minding their own business. Not one screaming Jihadi.

Wakefield too. Lovely place.

I try to explain to folk outside here it does work we are all getting along and the biggest problem everyone has is that many are skint. We have some gangs around my way but they are white, black asian just normal idiot young lads who want more money tbh.

Same all over isn't it? Poor and dirt poor.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Yup we are sure losing our history to these pesky Muslims lol Knaresbourgh is a great place in Yorkshire.
A week monday I'm continuing making a Robin Hood movie here it is an awesome place....Also before anyone asks no the Muslims did not wreck the joint.

en.wikipedia.org...

Oh and Wakey lol got history around there

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Same all over isn't it? Poor and dirt poor.

Since the majority of us are dirt poor why is it we fight amongst ourselves....

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

We are British we have been fighting for no reason for thousands of years.
I blame the booze lol and the weather.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join