It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imran Awan tried to leave the country and Feds/USCP picked him up at Dulles Airport.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
DWS and some other Dems are probably not amused that the Feds caught Imran Awan just before he tried to leave the country. MSM is not reporting on it as per usual. Imran Awan is one of the three Awan brothers that worked for DWS and other Dems and are still under criminal investigations. WHA left another cryptic message that the end of this week is going to be very interesting for us. Just a reminder what we're dealing with here

This exclusive-fbi-seized-smashed-har d-drives-from-wasserman-schultz-it-aides-home makes so much more sense now.

breaking-wasserman-schult z-staffer-imran-awan-arrested-airport-trying-flee-u-s

wasserman-schultz-it-aid e-arrested-dulles-airport-while-attempting-flee-countr

edit on 25-7-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2017 by Perfectenemy because: sorry for the edits i'm trying to find some more sources

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

At this point I wonder how much digital evidence still exists? I don't think either side of the aisle would want this case to go too far as it shows how incompetent and corrupt they all are.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Somewhere a few weeks back I was told they were already out of country.So this is news to me ty.Star & flag.

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Boom baby!!!

I have been following George Webb since day 45 and this is only the beginning of the end for the criminal network that the deep state set up with the Clinton campaign! George is the reason that the Awans became infamous, I look forward to his next breakdown of events, it has been a busy couple days!

Thank god the heinous one did not win!
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmTuesday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

No wonder Debbie was desperate enough to threaten a police chief, the writing is on the wall and she and her cohorts are done for!

God damn this is some great news!!

Just made my day!

S&F

+4 more 
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

At this point I wonder how much digital evidence still exists? I don't think either side of the aisle would want this case to go too far as it shows how incompetent and corrupt they all are.

The guy who handed over the smashed hard drives that were found in the former home of the Awan brothers was a veteran and handed it over to the FBI. Looks like some data was still salvagable. This is gonna be good.

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
DWS and some other Dems are probably not amused that the Feds caught Imran Awan just before he tried to leave the country. MSM is not reporting on it as per usual. Imran Awan is one of the three Awan brothers that worked for DWS and other Dems and are still under criminal investigations. WHA left another cryptic message that the end of this week is going to be very interesting for us. Just a reminder what we're dealing with here

This exclusive-fbi-seized-smashed-har d-drives-from-wasserman-schultz-it-aides-home makes so much more sense now.

breaking-wasserman-schult z-staffer-imran-awan-arrested-airport-trying-flee-u-s

wasserman-schultz-it-aid e-arrested-dulles-airport-while-attempting-flee-countr

This will likely blow the whole Russian narrative up. Betting these guys are tied to the DNC Server "hack".

The Dems are likely crapping bricks over this news.

Hopefully he doesn't mysteriously die in custody or something.....he is the type that will snap under pressure and tell all.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ericendtimes

Somewhere a few weeks back I was told they were already out of country.So this is news to me ty.Star & flag.

His younger brothers Abid and Jamal were secretly shipped out of the country. I'm curious to know why Imran didn't leave despite the heat. Was he busy getting rid of all the evidence?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

No wonder Debbie was desperate enough to threaten a police chief, the writing is on the wall and she and her cohorts are done for!

Just made my day!

S&F

Yeah....Debbie is screwed. Now the USCP won't need to have permission to search her computer as they have the suspect in custody.

I would bet we will see the dems pulling out all the tricks to claim those HDD's and computer have national security docs associated with them so they are not going to be allowed access.

Can't wait to see what kind of craziness ensues from this....wonder what the new MSM story to distract will be.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hope they put this guy on "suicided" watch.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Within the last half hour..
pjmedia.com...

It's coming in quickly, the news is breaking. A cell next to Bernie Madoff ?

A little about the SWAMP

observer.com...
edit on 25-7-2017 by Plotus because: add info

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Just made my day!

S&F

Yeah....Debbie is screwed. Now the USCP won't need to have permission to search her computer as they have the suspect in custody.

I would bet we will see the dems pulling out all the tricks to claim those HDD's and computer have national security docs associated with them so they are not going to be allowed access.

Can't wait to see what kind of craziness ensues from this....wonder what the new MSM story to distract will be.

Do you think it's possible that one of the smashed hard drives was at one point inside DWS laptop and left a digital fingerprint? The whole hissy fit was just so over the top. Maybe there was more to it then we know?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Yes you are correct.thank you for clearing that up.I was getting worked up I went senile.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Within the last half hour..
pjmedia.com...

Oops sorry my bad timezones and all.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

The article said 24 minutes ago when I accessed it 6:10 pm Eastern US.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

The article said 24 minutes ago when I accessed it 6:10 pm Eastern US.

I'm already living in the future.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Just made my day!

S&F

Do you think it's possible that one of the smashed hard drives was at on epoint inside DWS laptop and left a digital fingerprint? The whole hissy fit was just so over the top. Maybe there was more to it then we know?

I'd say that is a good possibility. She flipped out over that computer the USCP has. Now that this guy is caught I bet she is really losing it. She still has him on payroll too, which is odd in itself....guessing he has something on her which forced her to keep him on payroll.

Either way....I bet those drives are going to be a treasure trove of information. Her computer may not even be needed. I would also bet that he had some form or laptop or flash drive or whatever on his person when they arrested him that has either a backup of all of this or some sort of incriminating evidence.

I just hate that this is going to take a while before anything is released as far as the investigation goes......

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

The guy who handed over the smashed hard drives that were found in the former home of the Awan brothers was a veteran and handed it over to the FBI. Looks like some data was still salvagable. This is gonna be good.

If the platters and the circuit boards of the hard disk drive are intact, it may be salvageable. But some HDD's actually encrypt the data between the circuit boards and the platters. That's to stop people recovering the contents of the platters by plopping them into an equivalent chassis and circuit board. Other times for clicking HDD's, the only option is to put the HDD in a freezer bag, freeze it for 30 minutes, then spin it up, sometimes with a tap. This only works once.

But sometimes the HDD's don't actually delete the files. They just tag them with a delete flag by setting a delete flag. Then the OS file system might have thumbnail images, backup copies, a change journal, cached files, frequently used file lists.
edit on 25-7-2017 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Lee's bit on infowars is a much bigger fire that burns down the Russian narrative but yea ...:>)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

If the platters and the circuit boards of the hard disk drive are intact, it may be salvageable. But some HDD's actually encrypt the data between the circuit boards and the platters. That's to stop people recovering the contents of the platters by plopping them into an equivalent chassis and circuit board. Other times for clicking HDD's, the only option is to put the HDD in a freezer bag, freeze it for 30 minutes, then spin it up, sometimes with a tap. This only works once.

At this point i just think that the Awan borthers were either lazy as hell or just all around sloppy. A magnet could've erased everything. It looks like they don't even had a kill switch or any contingencies for that matter. Just smash and grab. The DNC will unleash hell on all of the brothers if they are responsible for their downfall. Last i heard the other two brothers are back in Pakistan. I guess we should keep an eye out if some weird accident or attack happens there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join