It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imran Awan tried to leave the country and Feds/USCP picked him up at Dulles Airport.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
and so it begins, a small ripple appears on the surface of the swamp as a previously submerged turd bobs to the surface and is quickly spotted, scooped up, and disinfected with Industrial Strength Win

I did not write this but just had to share it

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
mobile.twitter.com...

mobile.twitter.com...

mobile.twitter.com...

Read these earlier.
Huge if true.

I have seen so many of these big dates come and go, with not a peep from anyone. nothing. Once, just once, I want it to be true, and so many of those who abused their positions of power will finally be brought to their knees.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Everyone is praying it is true.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
AP is ignoring this too.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I am still thinking about what Hillary was rumored to have said backstage...
"If he wins, we will all hang."
I hope this is the real deal.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Even in my wildest dreams I could never imagine how rotten to the core our government is.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
If anyone is interested...this is a great Twitter # for this story:
twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

Even in my wildest dreams I could never imagine how rotten to the core our government is.

oh its bad, quid pro quo around every turn and your paying for it

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
And the dems that employed these brothers....

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Awan bros had ALL of their passwords.
Keep in mind, they had DWS's too...along with open access to everything from the DNC given to Wikileaks.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Keep in mind, they had DWS's too...along with open access to everything from the DNC given to Wikileaks.

And access to Pelosis iPad as well....

My guess is their access to each one wasn't needed though....they likely were the ones working directly on the DNC Server.

If the story I read about there being 5 blackberries and 2 laptops at the residence the drives were found, then it may be that they just found Clintons old devices as that's exactly what was claimed as lost.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

And access to Pelosis iPad as well....

My guess is their access to each one wasn't needed though....they likely were the ones working directly on the DNC Server.

If the story I read about there being 5 blackberries and 2 laptops at the residence the drives were found, then it may be that they just found Clintons old devices as that's exactly what was claimed as lost.

They were stashed in the garage of his house.
He left in a hurry and the home was then rented to a Marine.
Awan then tried to sue the Marine to get the stuff in the garage back.
The Marine contacted the authorities.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
From reading the link in the OP. here is what the guy who found the computers has to say.

He implied he’s a Democrat but said when it comes to national security “political ideology doesn’t matter.” He believes “there’s no way they could get this far without help” from some of the Democratic members of Congress for whom the brothers worked. Other Democrats have ignored a major security breach because it could look like a “black eye” in that they failed to vet the Pakistanis, he said. “He’s dangerous. This is a crime syndicate that has successfully infiltrated Congress,” he said. “If Donald Trump and the Republicans had hired foreign nationals to be their top IT guys and somehow their congressional files had been compromised, this would have been all over the news,” he continued

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The fact that Awan lost his sh*t and tried to do anything to get them back indicates there still may be some important things to be obtained from the hard drives. this could be big.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Everyone is praying it is true.

One of two things:

1) They are ignoring it

2) They are researching it

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Wow, what a huge break!

Looks like The FBI is looking into the smashed hard drives!

by ADELLE NAZARIAN25 Jul 201711 The Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) is reportedly investigating several smashed hard drives seized from the home of two Pakistan-born brothers who worked as IT workers for former DNC chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL).

Brietbart.com

edit on 25-7-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

This makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

This would also be an intersection of coordinates between oscillator and solid waste products.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Wow, what a huge break!

Looks like The FBI is looking into the smashed hard drives!

by ADELLE NAZARIAN25 Jul 201711 The Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) is reportedly investigating several smashed hard drives seized from the home of two Pakistan-born brothers who worked as IT workers for former DNC chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL).

Brietbart.com

Hopefully McCabe isn't involved....

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I wish the entire F.B.I. wasn't involved. I don't trust them to do anything competently. That is the quickest way to end this whole debacle. All of a sudden the Agency that protected the criminals already is investigating them again? And we think they will do right by us this time?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I wish the entire F.B.I. wasn't involved. I don't trust them to do anything competently. That is the quickest way to end this whole debacle. All of a sudden the Agency that protected the criminals already is investigating them again? And we think they will do right by us this time?

You have a point. It is impossible to trust the government to investigate itself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join