It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minneapolis Officer Mohamed Noor & Partner Are Lying. - Update

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: diggindirt

Let the investigations run their course...

Dammit, X, don't you understand that the only people who are patient enough to wait for investigations (which, coincidentally, produce the necessary evidence to determine if indictment is appropriate) are the ones that love police officers to a fault and are ignorant and stupid and don't care if Jane Public gets shot only for talking to said officers?

If we could all just come together, hold hands, sing maybe a verse or two of "Kum Baya," and just shout the words "case closed" at random, these instances of police shootings will cease to occur and these evil rapists LEOs who orchestrated this murder will see immediate justice.

[/sarc]

(sheesh, I'm gone for three days and it's still the same ol' thing going on...)

Keep fighting the good fight
edit on 31-7-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Yes, in this regard, police are special, and Xcathdra already spent the time explaining to you why it would be inappropriate to hold this officer in detainment at this point in time. Here, just for fun, let's relive it in all of it's logical glory (emphasis mine, of course):

originally posted by: Xcathdra
As for a normal citizen you are right, had he been driving down an alleyway with no headlights on and randomly shot a lady he would probably be in jail if he could afford to bond out. However since the police were called there for a reason, and something occurred resulting in the officer discharging his weapon, it was not a premeditated murder, the officer didnt attempt to flee the scene / area, he rendered aid until ems arrived, surrendered his duty weapon and retained counsel, explain the reason to arrest and lock him up pending the investigation.

There is no need to provide this requested list because the request in and of itself is unnecessary and absurd.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Police are special.

Not really. There's not a lot of jobs out there (and I suspect you'd have trouble compiling a list of them) where the simple allegation of possible wrongdoing or misconduct is enough to get you terminated immediately, suspended indefinitely without pay, immediately arrested, or some combination thereof. Law enforcement is still a job.

The difference is that most jobs don't carry the potential use of lethal force at any given point. So yes, law enforcement is special in that regard. But, if one looks at it in the context of a) a shooting investigation and b) a human resources issue, I think if one stays objective about it, one could probably understand a little better.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Most likely they are looking for bodily fluids of someone other than the victim.

Obviously her own body fluids could be found in her home/apt.

Maybe something happended in the apt & she falsely reported it as something happening outside??

Wasnt she resported by family as having some "issues"?
Perhaps Invited someone in...got raped or attempted rape & perp ran outside to alley, to his bike?...car?...neighboring house?

edit on 31-7-2017 by FrostyFlakes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: FrostyFlakes
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Most likely they are looking for bodily fluids of someone other than the victim.

Obviously her body fluids could be found in her home/apt.

Maybe something happended in the apt & she reported it as something happening outside?? Was
she resported by family as having some "issues"? Invited someone in...got raped or attempted rape & perp ran outside to alley to his bike?...car?...neighboring house?

Based on the 911 transcripts, she was singularly calling about a woman who sounded like she was having sex in the alley but not enjoying it and calling out "help."

Someone mentioned cats being the source of the noise...I think they could be correct. Unless she heard what sounded like a rapist (man?) enjoying the sex....otherwise, I think 'help' would be all she would have heard. She didn't mention a man's voice though on the 911 call(s) transcripts.

'Cats,' actually seems pretty plausible to me.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye
I just don't understand how any of that would have anything to do with Noor shooting her.

Even if she had psychological problems, which no long has said anything about, unless you want to include the comment about the Ambien by Noor's attorney, it still doesn't explain why Noor shot her.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

yea gotcha.

I meant maybe she wasnt being fully truthful to dispatch/911 about everything happening outside & that combined with non public evidence, being the reason to look for someones body fluids in her home.

Just wild speculation.

My first & still current thought is the guy is crazy in some way regarding women ...but trying to imagine other possible scenarios.
edit on 31-7-2017 by FrostyFlakes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
I just don't understand how any of that would have anything to do with Noor shooting her.

Even if she had psychological problems, which no long has said anything about, unless you want to include the comment about the Ambien by Noor's attorney, it still doesn't explain why Noor shot her.

Because Noor could use it in a trial as mitigation around the shooting.

Suppose she took Ambien? "Well gee whiz, jurors, she's partially responsible for her own death because she was on Ambien and was wandering around outside and gosh who knows what she was thinking?"

Nailing things down like that beforehand eliminates the possibility of it being used later.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Ah, omg...no...

I think she honestly heard what she thought was a woman being raped. I think she could have been mistaken, but I think she honestly thought she was possibly hearing that to the point she felt the police should check it out.

Not blaming her in anyway. I think Noor is hiding murder or gross negligence/criminal negligence.

I think my comment was phrased poorly.

(To FrostyFlakes, too)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
If that is the case,I guess if she did have a prescription for Ambien and never took it, it would still be her fault, because if she had taken it, then she would have been asleep in her bed, and none of this would have happened.

Damn if you do and damn if you don't. I guess the next step is to be guilty for breathing.

I don't see how they could use any information in or outside of her home, that can justify Noor shooting her unless they can prove he has supper powers and could read her mind. Even then he will have to prove how she was a legitimate threat.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

You're missing my point.

I think investigators are trying to close down any possible mitigating factors that Noor's attorney could use in a trial setting. Noor's attorney can use pretty much anything he can come up with to create a reasonable doubt in the mind of jurors. If the state has an answer for anything Noor's team can come up with, the case will be that much better off for it from a prosecutorial angle.

I do not think investigators are trying to find a way to blame Damond for the incident.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Please, just show me a case where some member of the public fatally shot another member of the public, refused to give a statement and was left to roam about in society while investigations proceeded.

I walk about with lethal force every day. If I "accidently" discharge my weapon three times into another citizen, I will be taken to jail. Not so with police officers. When it is a police officer doing the killing the public must wait for the investigation to be finished---despite the fact that the shooter isn't being cooperative. That is special treatment no matter how some might try to spin it. It is against all the founding principles of the country---we're not supposed to have special classes of people when it comes to the law.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I understand what you are saying. I just can't see how Noor's attorney can use anything she did, before he shot her, as a defense. His partner didn't feel threatened, and he was closest to her. How much of her could Noor even see from his position in the car?

It is just way too much a stretch for me.

I am not saying the investigation team is looking for a way to blame Damond, I just don't know why they are trying to close up loopholes that have nothing to do with her being shot in that alleyway.

edit on 31-7-2017 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

There is nothing too bizarre to be considered in this case.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing
You might be right.

I am an old lady. You can urinate on my head and tell me it is raining, but I will never believe it.

Just saying.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I am not saying the investigation team is looking for a way to blame Damond, I just don't know why they are trying to close up loopholes that have nothing to do with her being shot in that alleyway.

Like many of us you are well aware of the thin blue line and don't hold much stock in the police effectively policing their own.

At least that is why I am suspicious.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

a reply to: GusMcDangerthing
You might be right.

I am an old lady. You can urinate on my head and tell me it is raining, but I will never believe it.

Just saying.

Quite sad that we are almost constantly enjoying a group golden shower by 'authorities' and our governments, then. You have to wonder now that we up up to our necks in piss, when the point comes where we drown in it or choose not to.

We have seen what happens when the left wing try to stand up for themselves - it's a thorough shambles. I think the 'authorities' expect that is what we're all like. What a silly mistake.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

BLUE LIVES MATTER, GET OVER YOURSELVES AND SUPPORT OUR POLICE

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
a reply to: SR1TX

BLUE LIVES MATTER, GET OVER YOURSELVES AND SUPPORT OUR POLICE

BLUE LIVES MURDER, GET OVER YOURSELF AND SUPPORT YOUR FELLOW CITIZENS

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

There is nothing too bizarre to be considered in this case.

I think Noor was confused he thought he saw the wicked witch of the west and fired-but fired on Glenda the good witch by mistake.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join