It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minneapolis Officer Mohamed Noor & Partner Are Lying. - Update

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I appreciate your explanation.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Your posts to date suggest you are absolutely clueless as to how our system works and that you have no desire to learn. Your sole intent seems to attack it and law enforcement and anyone exercising intelligence in that realm towards you.

No, that's merely what you dare to assume based on your ability to comprehend what I'm saying and why I'm saying it.

If all you want to do is bitch and attack let us know up front so we can just ignore your posts. As I have said, if you want to learn something then ask questions. Believe it or not its entirely permissible to learn, even if you are never going to change the position you hold.

Please feel free to ignore my posts

edit on 29-7-2017 by GusMcDangerthing because: gr

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

a reply to: SR1TX

Much we still don't know on this case. Anything new from the police?

Just that thing they came up with about a 'female' having touched the squad car and also them having a search warrant and they're looking for bodily fluids in her home.

HER home?!?!? What on earth for?? She's the one who called police, to report a possible crime.

How very strange.

You're darn right it is! The entire thing is not only an exercise in mismanagement, but is also extremely strange/weird/fishy/dodgy/bizarre. There is something really going on here, but what?

I wonder if they suspect she wasn't killed in the alley as claimed, and are thus checking her house. Something off for certain!!

Or they are making certain she is who she claims to be and nothing else. As has been stated ambushes occur. You want to rule all of that out. You also want to rule out any type of suicide by cop issues as well. The search is not all that unusual given that she was killed outside her residence. Absence permission / consent a search warrant is required.

They aren't just checking into her background; they are apparently looking for bodily fluids inside her home. NO reason for that, based on her call, and report of a possible crime. Only reason I can think of is that they suspect some crime inside her home. Perhaps her own shooting.

Whatever the reason, it doesn't fit the information we have been given.

The officers doing the investigation dont work for the Minneapolis police department and since the officer is not cooperating the investigators have to use other avenues. In this instance you investigate everything into the victim. Once you do that and its confirmed there is nothing that contributed to the shooting on her side, it again forces everything back onto the non cooperating officer. As has been said they just can walk onto her property and start looking around. They have to obtain a warrant.

While it may seem weird to people on the outside it is fairly standard investigative approach.

As for information "we have been given" I would be careful relying on that as a reason as to why something is or is not done. There is a lot of info not released and it wont be released until the investigation ends and the reports are opened or in court as a matter of prosecution / civil suit.
edit on 29-7-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Please feel free to ignore my posts

done.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Why hasn't this yahoo been charged and jailed? If Joe Public shot someone down in an alley for no apparent reason it wouldn't take the cops 10 days or more to find enough "evidence" to charge him. Joe Public would have been sitting in jail all this time instead of on paid leave from his job. And cops wonder why citizens have lost respect for them?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Because the investigations are still on going. Contrary to what you see on tv they arent resolved in 30-60 minutes.

As for a normal citizen you are right, had he been driving down an alleyway with no headlights on and randomly shot a lady he would probably be in jail if he could afford to bond out. However since the police were called there for a reason, and something occurred resulting in the officer discharging his weapon, it was not a premeditated murder, the officer didnt attempt to flee the scene / area, he rendered aid until ems arrived, surrendered his duty weapon and retained counsel, explain the reason to arrest and lock him up pending the investigation.
edit on 29-7-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Duh---because he killed a person for no good reason! Joe Public would be sitting in jail---just look at reports of anyone other than a cop killing a person---you will see they are charged immediately and taken to jail. Why? Because they are deemed a danger to the community. This yahoo is obviously a danger to the community and yet he's not in jail simply because he is a cop. How is that equality before the law? You can "splain" it all you wish---this is the reason citizens have lost respect for cops. They can plainly see that cops have been placed in a "special class" of people that us peons must accept or die at their hands. If you can't understand that----you're living in a delusion.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
Why hasn't this yahoo been charged and jailed? If Joe Public shot someone down in an alley for no apparent reason it wouldn't take the cops 10 days or more to find enough "evidence" to charge him. Joe Public would have been sitting in jail all this time instead of on paid leave from his job. And cops wonder why citizens have lost respect for them?

Because he is Muslim. If the white officer shot the woman for no reason, he'd already be arrested.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

You have no clue what you are talking about. Stop basing your arguments on emotion.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Because he is Muslim. If the white officer shot the woman for no reason, he'd already be arrested.

Nonsense. The white officers never get arrested. The most that ever happens is that they get put on administration duty, while an investigation is conducted.

They sit at a desk and wait.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
So it is my "emotion" that is causing them to wait 10 days and do nothing? Look at any story of a person being shot by anyone other than a cop and see how quickly the "investigation" can be done and charges brought. How many of those perps stay free for a couple of weeks? Please. Just show me one shooting where the shooter is left to roam--other than police shooting people. They are a special, protected class---something that goes directly against all the principles of equality before the law on which our legal system is based.
Look, I know you enjoy your "special" status...but that does not make it right. Indeed, as the ambushes on cops have shown---it makes the job of law enforcement more dangerous. I think if you look at the facts instead of relying on your emotion you will see the real world and how us subjects...uh, citizens are ticked off that your class gets away with murder and mayhem. That ticks people off.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I think at the very least it shows that this 'investigation' is not normal. There is something extremely strange going on and we all know they're going to try to soften it up to make it look less negative but not only are there people on these boards who believe that's still possible - the authorities still do as well. It's utter stupidity, stubbornness and shows an grossly arrogant inability to not only learn but also gauge public awareness and sentiment.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

No its your emotions that are causing you to demand something you only see on tv.

Let the investigations run their course...

Or would you prefer a rush to charge the cop only to have him walk free because the prosecution couldnt make their case beyond a reasonable doubt. Knowing jeopardy is attached, are you going to be the one to explain to her family why the the guy who killed her walks and can never be held accountable, all because of inpatient people demanding a rush to an investigation.

Successful prosecutions are based on facts and evidence where as miscarriage of justice are based on revenge and rushing.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Since I haven't watched tv in over 25 years, your argument is pretty hollow. I'm waiting for that list of people who shot others for no good reason and were left to roam about in society. Non-LEO perps have to sit in jail and wait until the investigation is done and their court date comes up. Yet this killer is apparently free to roam the streets of the city after refusing to give a statement. I just need to see that list showing that the way he is being treated is standard procedure with all shootings ending in death. Please. Show me any news story of a person shooting another fatally, refusing to talk to investigators and then cruising about in complete freedom until the investigation is done.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing
The "Blue Line" is solid. They are a protected class. The numerous shootings of humans, dogs and other creatures has shown us exactly how solid the Line is and how protected from prosecution. People aren't as stupid as this protected class assumes. The ambushes on cops show that pretty plainly. They have no one to blame except themselves for covering for their bully, brutish brethren and looking the other way when corrupt behavior occurs.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Not really however the rest of your argument pretty much proves exactly what i am telling you.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I think that they are using time to reduce the tension.

I don't think there is any great mystery here, and there is no extensive amount of investigation that needs to take place.

All the pieces of the puzzle they already have in their hands. The two officers know exactly what happened. The only questions that they need to be asking themselves is whether or not they trust these officers to tell the truth.

It seems they already know they have a problem on their hands with Noor. His credibility is already in question. The public is outraged. They are giving people time to calm down, and they are banking on that short memory span Americans are known for. They know if they wait long enough, the media will come up with something else that will divert the attention and the rage the people were feeling.

If Noor is saying he is not talking until he gets his day in court, that leaves his partner. He may not know what was going on in Noor's mind, but he surely knows what happened before and after the event. Again it boils down to whether or not they believe them, and if they are not just inexperienced cops, but liars and corrupt cops as well.

I think they are spending more time gauging the sensitivities around this case then anything else at the moment. Not saying this is a good or bad thing. They have a problem. They know it. They can't just tell the public the truth without having some kind of plan for addressing the demands they know the people are going to want when they get struck with the truth of the matter.

They need time.

edit on 31-7-2017 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Clean up. Spelling, gramatical corrections or bad formatting.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
A parrifin test for gun powder is not performed when you know for certain that a weapon was fired so a test would not be done on either the officer or on the vehicle.

I have fired fully automatic weapons, semi automatic weapons, and revolvers without ear protection and while not smart, I was not deaf nor unable to speak to the person next to me nor was I unable to hear him or her.

What happened we don't know and uneducated speculation does not help. Something went wrong and a woman lost her life and an officer has lost his job and may end up on trial. Your rampant speculation is flawed and wrong

Not applicable. You expected the firearm to go off and the noise. The driver of the squad did not.

The answer is in re-enactment and forensics. Neither is, apparently, being done.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Maverick7

Being "ready" for gunfire doesn't make it quieter. 150 decibels is still 150 decibels. The only ways your ears can be "ready" for gunfire and mitigate it in any way is either auditory exclusion, which I strongly doubt the Harrity would've been in the frame of mind that auditory exclusion happens in; or if you were already partially deaf or entirely deaf. Telling your ears "get ready guys!" does absolutely nothing to mitigate the sound of gunfire.

Being able to talk normally during a high stress situation, including shots fired, is not the superhuman feat some of you folks seem to want to make it.

The answer is in re-enactment and forensics. Neither is, apparently, being done.

That's a lie.

Investigators have no interviews scheduled for now, though they are looking for a white male bicyclist age 18-25 they say stopped and watched officers give medical assistance, and other witnesses to the incident. Anyone with information is urged to call the BCA at 651-793-7000. Investigators are also doing forensic testing.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

So you can't come up with a list of people who have willfully shot others to death and roamed free for 10 days in the community while on paid leave from their job and refusing to give authorities a statement? Didn't think so. Police are special.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join