It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minneapolis Officer Mohamed Noor & Partner Are Lying. - Update

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

I pointed out where and why you were wrong and you failed to learn from that and continued down the course your on now.

If you want to learn then ask... if you want to whine and bitch leave it in Australia.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Except that isn't what you did. What you did was signal your position and defend it and then try to pass it off as right. Again, don't bother trying to come at the likes of me about learning and education because it's not going to fly. If you feel like a victim and that people are looking at you sideways and not believing a word you say then don't you think it's time you sat and looked at it and evaluated whether the position requires some sort of change? You're a lone voice in it due to your role, while most everyone else is telling you that you're seeing it through bias. You're the one who needs to listen, now. But you won't, so the conversation you pretended to have invited isn't conversation but a lecture by a law enforcement inductee who think it's his way or the highway. I guess that convinces enough of the stupid where you live but not here.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

a reply to: SR1TX

Much we still don't know on this case. Anything new from the police?

Just that thing they came up with about a 'female' having touched the squad car and also them having a search warrant and they're looking for bodily fluids in her home.

HER home?!?!? What on earth for?? She's the one who called police, to report a possible crime.

How very strange.

You're darn right it is! The entire thing is not only an exercise in mismanagement, but is also extremely strange/weird/fishy/dodgy/bizarre. There is something really going on here, but what?

I wonder if they suspect she wasn't killed in the alley as claimed, and are thus checking her house. Something off for certain!!

Noor's attorney has hinted/implied/damage controlled that Justine may have been on Ambien. The BCA (the investigating agency) hasn't indicated one way or the other as to whether they think she was or wasn't. They haven't, so far as I know, even acknowledged Noor's attorney's comments. They also haven't released anything from the ME that indicates one way or the other (again, as far as I know).

But it would be expected that they would search the house.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Gentle Reminder!

Stick to discussing the topic....and not each other.....
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Just that thing they came up with about a 'female' having touched the squad car and also them having a search warrant and they're looking for bodily fluids in her home.

HER home?!?!? What on earth for?? She's the one who called police, to report a possible crime.

How very strange.

You're darn right it is! The entire thing is not only an exercise in mismanagement, but is also extremely strange/weird/fishy/dodgy/bizarre. There is something really going on here, but what?

I wonder if they suspect she wasn't killed in the alley as claimed, and are thus checking her house. Something off for certain!!

Noor's attorney has hinted/implied/damage controlled that Justine may have been on Ambien. The BCA (the investigating agency) hasn't indicated one way or the other as to whether they think she was or wasn't. They haven't, so far as I know, even acknowledged Noor's attorney's comments. They also haven't released anything from the ME that indicates one way or the other (again, as far as I know).

If this true than he just sealed Noor's coffin as far as I am concerned. What medications she was on, or not on, plays no part in this situation, except to cast suspicion on a woman that was killed either accidentally or unjustly.

If they have to sink to these tactics, then it screams of Noor's quilt in the matter.

In my simple opinion.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I think Noor is toast, and BCA is trying to close down as many defense strategies as they can before they release their report and Noor gets charged.
edit on 29-7-2017 by Shamrock6 because: clarity

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

No I (as others have also tried to do) am explaining to you how our system works while correcting your wild and baseless claims intermixed with stereotypes.

as I have said numerous times now -
Let the investigations run their courses.
If you want to learn then ask questions. Lashing out does nothing to further the discussion or your education on the topic.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Victim blaming, deflection..all part of the investigative process it seems..SOP

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Except the only ones trying to smear the victim and deflect is Noor's attorney so....

Not "all part of the investigative process...SOP" after all, given that Noor's attorney isn't the one investigating it.
edit on 29-7-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
That is why I think Noor's attorney is making it look even worse for Noor.

Tactics like this makes it look like he is trying to muddy the waters and plant seeds, to influence the ones that are actually doing the investigation.

Noor is looking super guilty right now, and his attorney is the one directing the spotlight.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Tactics like this makes it look like he is trying to muddy the waters and plant seeds

That's exactly what he's doing. Trying to create reasonable doubt.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Good link on the shooting from the guardian...

www.theguardian.com...

When Minneapolis police officers Matthew Harrity and Mohamed Noor arrived at the alleyway behind the home of Justine Damond on the night of 15 July, they radioed in a “code four”, which means “no assistance needed” or “situation is under control”.

....The officers were driving south down the alleyway in the quiet residential neighbourhood of Fulton, south Minneapolis. Damond, a 40-year-old woman from Sydney, lived there with her fiance Dom, who she met at a meditation retreat in Colorado in 2012. Fulton is not the kind of neighbourhood where alleyways, even the darkened kind, are necessarily dangerous places. One popular site considers it to be the third safest neighbourhood in Minneapolis

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Sure, I'm being "slightly" dramatic..I seriously question the search warrant on Justine's home though..on that I stand by my assertion they are trying find something to deflect from Noors terrible judgement.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Just to clarify Minneapolis police did not request nor obtain a search warrant for her home. The search warrant was requested by the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, who is the outside agency working the criminal investigation portion.

This incident occurred on a public right of way and a warrant is needed to search any areas not open to the public. Since its unclear as to what exactly occurred all avenues will be followed. Contrary to popular belief the purpose of law enforcement is to rule people out as suspects as it is to locate one. Rule everything possible out regarding the victim seems to be the goal, placing all burden on the officer to justify his actions.

I would like to know more info about the status of the 911 call she made. Was anyone ever located being sexually assaulted or having sex outside? Did anyone else call it in? Did the guy n the bicycle hear it? the guy on the bike supposedly witnessed what occurred and may have cell phone video. My question is why record a random encounter?
edit on 29-7-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Thank you for the clarification on the warrant.
I always question how seperate one govt LE entity is from another..ie, who makes up the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension?..if it's just another wing of LE than I remain slightly cynical.
Here civilian oversight has been increasingly used as the investigator in some cases..so as to appear impartial.

As for the bicyclist, I'm not sure he captured the shooting, more what happened after..I'm just guessing he heard the gunfire and proceeded to record.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

How very strange.

Or they are making certain she is who she claims to be and nothing else. As has been stated ambushes occur. You want to rule all of that out. You also want to rule out any type of suicide by cop issues as well. The search is not all that unusual given that she was killed outside her residence. Absence permission / consent a search warrant is required.

They aren't just checking into her background; they are apparently looking for bodily fluids inside her home. NO reason for that, based on her call, and report of a possible crime. Only reason I can think of is that they suspect some crime inside her home. Perhaps her own shooting.

Whatever the reason, it doesn't fit the information we have been given.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

How very strange.

Being on a sleep aid isn't something that would cause someone to be shot. Plus, why "bodily fluids" being searched for, in her home, if that's the case? We aren't being told nearly everything.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

No I (as others have also tried to do) am explaining to you how our system works while correcting your wild and baseless claims intermixed with stereotypes.

If you want to learn then ask questions. Lashing out does nothing to further the discussion or your education on the topic.

I'm reasonably aware how your system works and how's it workin' out for ya?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

They are both law enforcement agencies answering to separate leadership with differing areas of jurisdiction. While they are both law enforcement I dont consider them part of the same wing.

Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension is a division of the Minnesota Department of Public Safety (MDPS wiki / MDPS Official site / MDPS-BCA)

The Bureau of Criminal Apprehension (BCA) provides investigative and specialized law enforcement services to prevent and solve crimes in partnership with law enforcement, public safety and criminal justice agencies. Services include criminal justice training and development, forensic laboratory analysis, criminal histories and investigations.

Minnesota DPS is responsible for training / licensing standards (among many other things as you can see from their homepage) used in the state and for ensuring law enforcement agencies / commissioned officers are qualified as a checks and balance against the commissioning agency. All states have similar setups. In my state of Mo if my agency shoots and kills someone we will use an outside agency to investigate the shooting (usually Missouri State Highway Patrol / DDCC or the Sheriff's department / larger agency).

Some agencies have civilian oversight boards however their function and authority is restricted. They are essentially used as an after the fact type of review and in most cases their conclusion / recommendations arent binding on the agency. Im not sure what country you are from but ere in the state the bubble law enforcement operates in is unique. Until you actually experience it, it is difficult to adequately understand the requirements, the laws governing them and how investigations into law enforcement work.

If John Doe, civilian, goes out and kills someone its is a straight forward criminal investigation.
If a law enforcement officer shoots and kills someone it becomes upwards of 3 different investigations and can run higher, given location and circumstances -
* - Criminal investigation (handled by outside agency most of the time).
* - Internal Affairs investigation (Handled by the agency for policy / procedure violations).
* - Civil Rights Violation investigation (Handled by the Federal Bureau of Investigation if needed).

Some prosecuting attorneys offices in larger areas have their won investigative staff who are commissioned law enforcement who can run independent but parallel investigations.

I can go into deeper detail if you have questions but on the surface thats what your looking at. The standards that apply to reviewing an officers use of force are somewhat different than that of a civilians use of force (ours is more strict with higher burdens).

It is complex, which is why the investigations need to be allowed to complete before finding a rope and tree.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I'm reasonably aware how your system works and how's it workin' out for ya?

Your posts to date suggest you are absolutely clueless as to how our system works and that you have no desire to learn. Your sole intent seems to attack it and law enforcement and anyone exercising intelligence in that realm towards you.

If all you want to do is bitch and attack let us know up front so we can just ignore your posts. As I have said, if you want to learn something then ask questions. Believe it or not its entirely permissible to learn, even if you are never going to change the position you hold.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join