It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minneapolis Officer Mohamed Noor & Partner Are Lying. - Update

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: SR1TX
a reply to: JinMI

This message brought to you by:

The Minneapolis Police Department Department of Internal Affairs.

I think you mean the PR department .

Minneapolis Police Department Ministry of Truth.

They arent responsible for the investigation.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

Well, apparently, unlike you, I am not scared of a firearm. 16 years in the military has allowed me to fire a number of different weapons in a variety of situations. In fact a multitude of weapons being fired at me, around me and no...not deaf or scared. Indoor ranges as well as out door ranges, from helicopters to down on the ground.

I don't need to prove anything to you, in fact I suggest you go to a range and fire a weapon for the first time in your life, I almost guarantee it won't be the last time you want to fire a weapon as they can be fun when used properly and for a sporting application.

You are an armchair internet detective who believes you will find the answers on the internet or worse find them in your own mind. You will not. Get over it. At the very least, wait for the investigation to end and see where it will lead, otherwise you are just climbing trees with absolutely nothing in them.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

I don't know enough about this case to know how I feel about these officers. If I put myself in their place, I would assume anyone has a gun. I suppose there is training that prepares you for that.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod
You could go finger on the trigger and fire off 2 rounds inadvertently. I was not however aware that multiple shots had been fired.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox you have those who are just bad eggs

about 10 to the dozen.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

The elusive bicyclist who witnessed the police shooting death of Justine Damond has come forward to Minneapolis investigators and is cooperating, authorities said Friday.

The eyewitness, who was not immediately identified, was seen bicycling near the site of the shooting, and watched officers treat Damond for a fatal gunshot wound, according to a Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension news release.

Sources close to the investigation told the Star Tribune that the witness filmed portions of the fatal encounter.

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

I don't know enough about this case to know how I feel about these officers. If I put myself in their place, I would assume anyone has a gun. I suppose there is training that prepares you for that.

Except that there isn't. The qualification required to be a law enforcement officer is a bad attitude and disregard for civilians. Other special points are awarded for female gender and/or a minority ethnicity.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Except that there isn't. The qualification required to be a law enforcement officer is a bad attitude and disregard for civilians. Other special points are awarded for female gender and/or a minority ethnicity.

Once again your ability to demonstrate your complete ignorance on this topic never cease to amaze. There is a reason we are trained with whats called reactionary gaps. There are reasons why a person with a knife is considered a deadly threat and why it becomes deadly between 21 to 26 feet. You are trained to not only watch people but read them as well, including body language. Are their jaws clenched? Fists balled up? Bladed body towards you? Are they pacing? Pulling off clothes when there is no need to? What are the persons eyes doing. Are they staring at you, at your duty belt / weapons or through you? Are they moving in a manner that places items between you and them?

This of course all occurs when things are somewhat calm and stable. When things go south, which occurs in a heartbeat, some things are impossible.

What you mistake for bad attitude can also be viewed as whats called command presence. You ask them, tell them and then make them when they refuse to comply. Contrary to your uneducated opinion control of a situation creates safety not only for the officer but the people we are directly dealing with and any bystanders in the area.

So while your entitled to your opinion maybe you should stop pretending you know how law enforcement operates. You are not only embarrassing yourself and demonstrating your severe lack of knowledge but your proving my point as to why Australians opinions in this case are relegated to the I dont give a damn pile.

Educate yourself then join in.

Until then let the 3 investigations run their course.
edit on 28-7-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Much we still don't know on this case. Anything new from the police?

Just that thing they came up with about a 'female' having touched the squad car and also them having a search warrant and they're looking for bodily fluids in her home.

HER home?!?!? What on earth for?? She's the one who called police, to report a possible crime.

How very strange.

You're darn right it is! The entire thing is not only an exercise in mismanagement, but is also extremely strange/weird/fishy/dodgy/bizarre. There is something really going on here, but what?

I wonder if they suspect she wasn't killed in the alley as claimed, and are thus checking her house. Something off for certain!!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Once again your ability to demonstrate your complete ignorance on this topic never cease to amaze. There is a reason we are trained with whats called reactionary gaps. There are reasons why a person with a knife is considered a deadly threat and why it becomes deadly between 21 to 26 feet. You are trained to not only watch people but read them as well, including body language. Are their jaws clenched? Fists balled up? Bladed body towards you? Are they pacing? Pulling off clothes when there is no need to? What are the persons eyes doing. Are they staring at you, at your duty belt / weapons or through you? Are they moving in a manner that places items between you and them?

This of course all occurs when things are somewhat calm and stable. When things go south, which occurs in a heartbeat, some things are impossible.

What you mistake for bad attitude can also be viewed as whats called command presence. You ask them, tell them and then make them when they refuse to comply. Contrary to your uneducated opinion control of a situation creates safety not only for the officer but the people we are directly dealing with and any bystanders in the area.

So while your entitled to your opinion maybe you should stop pretending you know how law enforcement operates. You are not only embarrassing yourself and demonstrating your severe lack of knowledge but your proving my point as to why Australians opinions in this case are relegated to the I dont give a damn pile.

Educate yourself then join in.

Until then let the 3 investigations run their course.

Yes, I sure am entitled to my opinion and just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's not valid. Perhaps if you were raised in an environment where stupidity and ignorance weren't encouraged you might have a different attitude but alas, you are what you are.

You seem blissfully unaware of the implications of entire, once friendly countries considering you their enemy - go ahead, you're free to whatever position you wish to have. However, see above.

And don't bother to call one like me uneducated - you're an American. You're all well known to us to be the stupidest , most ignorant people in the world and that includes the cultures we view with disdain. Again, you are seemingly completely unaware that this is the view of most of the world but go ahead and shoot the messenger again, it's entirely your prerogative.

I quoted your entire post for context and apologize to the few Americans left who aren't completely paralyzed with well-known and often-proved stupidity I speak of.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

WHOOOOOSH

The sound if the whole thing going right over your head - as expected.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Much we still don't know on this case. Anything new from the police?

Just that thing they came up with about a 'female' having touched the squad car and also them having a search warrant and they're looking for bodily fluids in her home.

HER home?!?!? What on earth for?? She's the one who called police, to report a possible crime.

How very strange.

You're darn right it is! The entire thing is not only an exercise in mismanagement, but is also extremely strange/weird/fishy/dodgy/bizarre. There is something really going on here, but what?

I wonder if they suspect she wasn't killed in the alley as claimed, and are thus checking her house. Something off for certain!!

Or they are making certain she is who she claims to be and nothing else. As has been stated ambushes occur. You want to rule all of that out. You also want to rule out any type of suicide by cop issues as well. The search is not all that unusual given that she was killed outside her residence. Absence permission / consent a search warrant is required.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Again, educate yourself, drop the stereotypes and quit proving me right.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

WHOOOOOSH

The whoosh sound is probably why you are not capable of following the conversation. When you are done assuming and demonstrating why your opinion doesnt matter, get back to me.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

WHOOOOOSH

The whoosh sound is probably why you are not capable of following the conversation. When you are done assuming and demonstrating why your opinion doesnt matter, get back to me.

There is no conversation now. You are I are incapable of it. We could have had, but not now.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

This level of education and awareness in the USA is not uncommon, it is the default. Those of us outside of it know it very well and merely refrain from mentioning it as truth can often be confronting.

It is shameful and rightly you all ought to be ashamed. It is our own that we all followed you for so long and looked up to not just your country but you personally, worthy of admiration. Not anymore.

You're a joke to the entire world.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Lol... dissed by an Australian... call the burn unit.

anything on topic or are you going to throw a tantrum now and try to attack Americans with stereotypes all the while thinking your opinion matters when compared to US law while firmly cemented into your concrete boots of ignorance?

f you have a desire to educate yourself ask question. If not there are plenty of threads dedicated to I hate America where like minded people like you go to demonstrate their ignorance.

Until then let the investigations run its course. I
edit on 28-7-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Good grief, you think that was a tantrum?

I find the notion of an American telling anyone else they are uneducated to be very humorous. It's just joke after joke with you, thanks for the chuckle.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

and yet here you are, unable to engage the topic because you are ignorant on police operations and US law all the while throwing a temper tantrum and attacking Americans to cover your own stupidity.

the only joke here is you sir and its not even a good one.

Let the investigations run their course. If you want to educate yourself then ask questions. If not then bitch to yourself.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

and yet here you are, unable to engage the topic because you are ignorant on police operations and US law all the while throwing a temper tantrum and attacking Americans to cover your own stupidity.

the only joke here is you sir and its not even a good one.

Let the investigations run their course. If you want to educate yourself then ask questions. If not then bitch to yourself.

But we've already engaged and you've been unable to cope with it. I think it best to leave it at that.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join