It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justine Damond was murdered by the officer committing the crime - Minnesota Police Shooting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Liquesence

There you have it: there's literally no reason this could have happened other than Damond caught Noor doing something.

That's the thing.

I would like to know "what" that thing was, as I asked on the first page. If it was a sexual assault, or any crime for that matter, where is the victim??

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

The officer is Mohamed Noor, a Somali-American.....

Well, gee, there's the reason, perhaps? He didn't like her out there in her p.j.s? He was involved in the crime, and that's why there was a delay? No body cams on, either, which is very suspicious.

Any word on the potential rape victim? Where were these two cops before this poor woman was shot? That needs to be known, for certain.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I would like to know too. That is the purpose of this thread. To let the truth come to light. I have no other angle.
edit on 24-7-2017 by SR1TX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX

I would like to know too. That is the purpose of this thread. To let the truth come to light. I have no other angle.

You still didn't answer the questions I asked.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

The officer is Mohamed Noor, a Somali-American..... --- I do not know what his being Muslim has anything to do with this per-se. It seems maybe..MAYBE..plausible, but I am not certain if even he, a backwards animal from the 3rd world, would kill over a woman being in her PJ's.

Well, gee, there's the reason, perhaps? He didn't like her out there in her p.j.s? He was involved in the crime, and that's why there was a delay? No body cams on, either, which is very suspicious. --- The no body cam, having gun already drawn upon arriving (Inside the car as claimed), and shooting point blank over partners chest into the Woman's stomach because he was "Startled by a loud sound" is all reason enough that something is being covered up.

Any word on the potential rape victim? Where were these two cops before this poor woman was shot? That needs to be known, for certain.

-- Again, I believe the rape victim, is being told to be quite for fear of blacklash in the Muslim community. Remember that is is accepted there and there is a good chance that whomever the victim is, is likely as well, a Muslim and that this is why she/person has not come forward. It would disgrace the family and that is a no no in their culture.

-- Where were "They" indeed. Why was the officers gun already drawn? Is this SOP? I have no idea, i'm not an officer, but it makes no sense why this would be drawn already unless the man was walking away from this lady in the Alley and something was being said to him/to her already and that he got in the patrol car after she followed him and he shot her in some sort of argument. My guess still stands that she found this guy, he ran to his partner, got in the car, she would not back off and was telling the partner the story, but before she could say too much, Noor, shot her.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

It's obvious: Noor murdered them. Or scared them into silence.

Please don't ask for any evidence to support those claims, or else I'll be forced to call you out on defending Noor.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Please read above paragraph.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Silenced by Noor alone? No. Being held into submission of silence because you as well are a Muslim and you have no one to turn to in the community? Very plausible.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
wow looks like some people want to shut the op up,
"it is clear something is a foot here watson"
something stinks with this story and we all know it.

i'm just going to lurk here and watch ,

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

This theory of your's is very good indeed, you think like a detective and have joined the dot's well enough for this to be a valid line of inquiry.

My opinion is that this officer was NOT scared and this was an act of cold blooded murder and quite possibly you have provided the missing piece of the puzzle.

The problem is many here - on this site - are pro police to the extreme and feel that an officer would not commit such a crime when in fact there are plenty of officers whom have in the past and of course a position of power will always attract those whom will abuse it.

IF and I do not believe this is the case at all because to my mind this was simply murder but IF the officer was scared by a loud noise and shot a woman in her pajama's whom was obviously NOT wielding a gun he should never have been allowed to have a gun in the first place but given there training I do not believe that is what happened, As trained police officers they are trained observer's and he would clearly have noted that she was not armed so what was his motivation.

So far you have provided one plausible motivation and the fright at a loud bang motivation simply does not cover his action's, he shot an un armed woman not once but at least three time's and sadly if this had not been an Australian citizen and the Australian prime minister had not wanted a full explanation he would have gotten away with it.

So it is definitely more than plausible as you suggest he and his colleague are the perpetrators of the very crime which this innocent woman was going to them to report and they killed her as a potential witness.

This is a valid line of inquiry as I say above and need's to be studied and investigated by a neutral party not the offending force, perhaps given the fact this is a crime against the citizen of an allied nation and one that is very angry over this death the president SHOULD order the FBI to take over the investigation and to clean house of any other corruption they then also detect in that police force while they are at it.

Sad to say but Corrupt and utterly despicable police officers do exist the world over, they pull the good officer's down with them and the whole concept of a family of police officers should have been abandoned and ditched a long time ago for this very reason.

edit on 24-7-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Please read above paragraph.

Please answer question(s).

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

he has answered ,are you deliberately trying to shut this down

he has concluded the victim may have been a muslim as well
edit on 24-7-2017 by testsubject271 because: to short a reply

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
Nah I'm not buying that he committed a crime and then he murdered someone. That doesn't make sense, especially right in front of his partner. Personally I do buy the story that he simply got scared and assumed they were being setup and ambushed. It's quite sad that both the cops and the people are afraid of each other because you just don't know what is going to happen.

BS he was afraid. He was in the car. He had to take the time to pull the weapon while sitting in his seat, point across his partner, then shoot. Total BS. If you can't register a person as non-threatening in that amount of time you should not be a cop.

If the races were reversed there would be rioting in the streets.

Why isn't there rioting about this?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

It is because it will come out soon that this Officer, Mohammed whatever, was the one Justine Damond called about.

Noor, who shot her?

Upon realizing he was caught, he shot Justine Damond point blank.

That doesn't make sense.

What would the crime he realized he was caught doing, have been? The suspected sexual assault?

If so, where's the victim?
Maybe it was Noor who was doing the screaming...Just sayin...

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

No it make's perfect sense, the victim - who was it and would she NOT be scared of coming forward to accuse police, she could be an illegal, a prostitute or a simply victim terrified for her life, she could be a criminal known to the police whose world would mean nothing but that does not mean she does not exist and the officers action's were extremely suspect and definitely not in line with what you should expect from a trained police officer.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: testsubject271

he has answered ,are you deliberately trying to shut this down

There are no answers. I just want simple answers from the OP. He has given none based on any type of fact.

he has concluded the victim may have been a muslim as well

Conclusion? Based upon what? His delusion?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoren
You don't call the cops for anything period. ... If you see others in trouble don't call the cops, either choose to help or leave it be and walk the other way.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Everybody is aware there is a witness right?

Not sure if that info has spread out of the twin cities. I live there and van easily get all the newspapers of this event.

Lots of disinfo in this thread.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

The officer is Mohamed Noor, a Somali-American..... --- I do not know what his being Muslim has anything to do with this per-se. It seems maybe..MAYBE..plausible, but I am not certain if even he, a backwards animal from the 3rd world, would kill over a woman being in her PJ's.

It's possible, though. I have seen video of Muslims in Europe stating that some non-Muslim woman should be attacked for her mode of dress, and she was in slacks and a top.

Well, gee, there's the reason, perhaps? He didn't like her out there in her p.j.s? He was involved in the crime, and that's why there was a delay? No body cams on, either, which is very suspicious. --- The no body cam, having gun already drawn upon arriving (Inside the car as claimed), and shooting point blank over partners chest into the Woman's stomach because he was "Startled by a loud sound" is all reason enough that something is being covered up.

Yeah, no cameras, she's dead, and no other witness reports as of yet. Supposedly there is a witness to some of the event, but that could be after she was shot, so it might not be of help. I wonder what the partner would say, if he was allowed to talk. All I have seen so far is that he was "startled" by his partner shooting as he did.

-- Again, I believe the rape victim, is being told to be quite for fear of blacklash in the Muslim community. Remember that is is accepted there and there is a good chance that whomever the victim is, is likely as well, a Muslim and that this is why she/person has not come forward. It would disgrace the family and that is a no no in their culture.

That's quite possible. Being hidden by her family, or silent on her own, would explain why she hasn't come forward.

-- Where were "They" indeed. Why was the officers gun already drawn? Is this SOP? I have no idea, i'm not an officer, but it makes no sense why this would be drawn already unless the man was walking away from this lady in the Alley and something was being said to him/to her already and that he got in the patrol car after she followed him and he shot her in some sort of argument. My guess still stands that she found this guy, he ran to his partner, got in the car, she would not back off and was telling the partner the story, but before she could say too much, Noor, shot her.

No sense at all. I wonder if Noor perhaps knows someone in the area, too, and was trying to conceal their crime. There has to be a reason. I can't believe he was simply that poorly trained, fast-tracked through or not, that he'd shoot someone who was speaking with his partner like that, for no other reason than being afraid. I'd bet that political correctness, and a desire to not paint the Somali community, and the Affirmative Action hiring practice, in a bad light are some of the reason we aren't hearing more just yet.

I did hear something interesting from someone I know. No evidence yet, and he said the data he saw is now GONE from online, but he read that she was active in protesting Islam in Australia. No idea if that's true or not. Curious though!

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: wutang717
Everybody is aware there is a witness right?

Not sure if that info has spread out of the twin cities. I live there and van easily get all the newspapers of this event.

Lots of disinfo in this thread.

The witness was on a Bicycle and came after the fact, when the officer was performing CPR. They did not witness the shooting itself. So not really sure what you mean by there being a real witness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join