It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justine Damond was murdered by the officer committing the crime - Minnesota Police Shooting

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This event makes little sense. Justine Damond left her house and met the officers she was hoping to see a few houses down from hers after reporting of the incident that someone was being possibly sexually assaulted behind her house in an alley way at 11:30 PM.

After making the initial call, some time passed in which she proceeds to make another call to dispatch saying that no one had arrived still. Only she was told they are on the way.

Leaving her home, possibly looking for either the suspected infraction going on and or the police..she spots the squad car responding.
Upon reaching the driver side of the squad car, in her pajamas, Justine proceeded to talk with the officer in the driver side seat of the car and was then shot multiple times, for no reason, point blank, by the officer in the Passenger seat of the squad car.

Multiple things do not make sense here up to and including, the time it took for arrival of this squad car and where it was in relation to the 911 call. Why was this car a few houses down and not at the address it was being reported at? The squad car was in the Alley Way of the homes on the block...they never responded to the woman directly at her home. Instead, presuming they were lost, she approached them and was killed minutes after the interaction started.

and now this:

Stepping down? I wonder why. It is because it will come out soon that this Officer, Mohammed whatever, was the one Justine Damond called about. Upon realizing he was caught, he shot Justine Damond point blank. The loud noise and being startled is a farce. The out rage from this, especially by our friends across the pond, should be incredible and whatever our Aussie friends think of us here in the US..is completely justified at this point.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Nah I'm not buying that he committed a crime and then he murdered someone. That doesn't make sense, especially right in front of his partner. Personally I do buy the story that he simply got scared and assumed they were being setup and ambushed. It's quite sad that both the cops and the people are afraid of each other because you just don't know what is going to happen.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
At first I read the title "Dustin Diamond was murdered..." I thought "Oh dang, looks like Slater finally snapped"

But back on the rails; Yes, highly suspicious that she was shot in her PJs surrounded by cops. Totally believable reaction by LEO who are trying to cover their tracks.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

It is because it will come out soon that this Officer, Mohammed whatever, was the one Justine Damond called about.

Noor, who shot her?

Upon realizing he was caught, he shot Justine Damond point blank.

That doesn't make sense.

What would the crime he realized he was caught doing, have been? The suspected sexual assault?

If so, where's the victim?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Or, he was a poorly trained person with limited experience and the wrong mental makeup to be an effective police officer who tragically overacted to a situation that did not warrant use of such force.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Uh huh...

A man with multiple claims of violence and offenses, already towards "Women" (Look it up if you do not believe me)

Just happens to snap, pulls his weapon, and fires across his partners chest/being into the driver side window and kills someone.

That is not poor training. That is murder, sir. For why? I am suspecting my thesis will hold up.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX whatever our Aussie friends think of us here in the US..is completely justified at this point.

Ummm...think of us...?

Why...did you have something to do with this situation...?

I didn't...

Therefore...why would they think bad of us...?

The one they might think bad of is this police officer that murdered this woman...the other 300 plus million of us in this country had nothing to do with the situation...

We feel bad...we wished it had never occurred...but the blame lies squarely on the shoulders of this police officer...and none other...

YouSir

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I mentioned an update in the main thread on this that the said victim that she was calling about wasn't located. I doubt it had to do with the officer who is talked of being quick to anger although. Also, has accounts against him.
edit on 24-7-2017 by dreamingawake because: wasn't*

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
That is not poor training. That is murder, sir. For why?

I already said why, he had the wrong disposition to be an effective police officer.

I am suspecting my thesis will hold up.

I seriously doubt it.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Your apology, when this comes out as true, will be most graciously accepted.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Interesting speculation.

But it's just speculation. Do you have any evidence?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I'll start drafting it now. It'll take me all of no seconds to write it since it ain't happening.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
At first I read the title "Dustin Diamond was murdered..." I thought "Oh dang, looks like Slater finally snapped"

So glad I'm not the only one.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I suppose it's one of the reasons my grandfather told me to never call the cops if there's trouble... He said to always call the fire dept./emts, faster, better trained and won't shoot you by mistake. Sound advise

link   

And your actual evidence, if you present any, will be most graciously appreciated.

You made accusations, and that's pretty much it. Yes, something about this stinks, but I think you may have hit the head of the wrong nail.

link   

Because a YouTube video knows it all? What are their sources and credentials for this information?

I'd assume you want me to apologize too but then again I assume you also didn't read through the thread I posted.

You are aware there were two officers in the car that night and if this was the case with Noor it would have come up by now. Highly doubt there's a giant coverup here.

As mentioned there was no victim located. Also as mentioned, in the main thread I hope the said victim does find justice if that was in fact what happened to someone that night, for Justine as well who was trying to do the right thing.
edit on 24-7-2017 by dreamingawake because: main*

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Sorry.. I don't know why but... seeing that short vid from the OP gives a wrong vibe. As if this statement by the viancee is acted..faked emotions. It is a weird story anyways. How can a cop shoot this woman from the passengers side in the car without riscking to shoot his partner sitting behind the wheel. Then there is the motive of course... such a strange event. Maybe they should investigate recently signed life insurances.

Do not know what to make of it... weird.

edit on 24/7/2017 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Of course, let me help clear up your dubious argument in defense of this sick individual.

Officer Mohamed Noor, who shot Ms Damond in the abdomen in an upmarket neighbourhood of the city, has refused to be interviewed by investigators, as is his legal right. -- Refused to be interviewed? I wonder where does this right pertain to the average citizen as well, do we as well have the option of not answering to investigators for possible crimes we commit?

Officers Harrity and Noor, who between them have spent three years on the police force, have been placed on paid administrative leave. -- 3 years, between them, yet according to you, he was not "Trained" and "Not of the right mindset" to be an officer. How was he on the force that long if what you say is true, how did he pass/get the job?

Oh that's right. Affirmative action.

"I want to take a moment to recognize Officer Mohamed Noor, the newest Somali officer in the Minneapolis Police Department," Hodges wrote on Facebook in May last year. "Officer Noor has been assigned to the 5th Precinct, where his arrival has been highly celebrated, particularly by the Somali community in and around Karmel Mall. The community even hosted a meet and greet event (see pics) to welcome him. A wonderful sign of building trust and community policing at work" -- Lmao, that looks great..right?

"Records from the city's Office of Police Conduct Review reveal some details about Noor's background. They show that Noor has had three complaints against him. Two are pending, and the third was dismissed without discipline. Under state law, details of open cases and cases that result in no discipline are not released.

The officer was also sued earlier this year after a May 25 incident in which he and other officers took a woman to the hospital for an apparent mental health crisis. The lawsuit claims Noor and the other officers violated the woman's rights when they entered her home without permission and Noor grabbed her wrist and upper arm. Noor relaxed his grip when the woman said she had a previous shoulder injury, the lawsuit says."

Dude is already a criminal, but protected by the badge from any accountability, I suppose this as well does not mean anything to you, correct?

"The source told Milton it was unclear why Noor opened fire. He apparently had his gun drawn as he responded with the other officer, the source said.

There were no known witnesses other than the two officers in the car. A newspaper report said Damond was shot while standing alongside the car in her pajamas."

This guy had his gun drawn, in the car, ready to go. He knew what and who he was shooting, he knew what he was covering up and knew he would get away with it or at least was not worried, based on how many times he's already been sued or complained about.

Facts are a funny thing.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
Nah I'm not buying that he committed a crime and then he murdered someone. That doesn't make sense, especially right in front of his partner. Personally I do buy the story that he simply got scared and assumed they were being setup and ambushed. It's quite sad that both the cops and the people are afraid of each other because you just don't know what is going to happen.

BS he was afraid. He was in the car. He had to take the time to pull the weapon while sitting in his seat, point across his partner, then shoot. Total BS. If you can't register a person as non-threatening in that amount of time you should not be a cop.

If the races were reversed there would be rioting in the streets.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I have presented circumstantial evidence that points to a huge cover up. You wanting to not believe or read any of it, is simply not my problem.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join