It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justine Damond was murdered by the officer committing the crime - Minnesota Police Shooting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

I don't care for an apology.

I think all of you are going to be shocked when the truth comes out that this thesis is correct.

Very strange that someone is murdered too, and the only thing people want to instead focus on in regards to the thesis is you think there was no victim of sexual assault found. Why is it outside the bounds of reality for you to accept that there are people in power who use this position to ensure victims do not potentially speak out in fear of their own life?

The cognitive dissonance is..alarming.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

Nope, he wasn't the one that was committing a crime. According to other accounts I've read, the police chief resigned because it had become all too apparent that the only reason the police department hired the guy is because he's Somali and they were all into the multicultural/diversity thing when in fact he was totally unsuited for the job being described as entirely inexperienced and easily flustered and startled.

Our Aussie "friends" probably got the right message........don't come to the US, its a very dangerous place. According to reports, the Europeans have gotten that message already as tourism from Europe is way down this year.

I'm also not at all surprised at the response time being so long. In light of worries of ambushes, police departments across the country have become slower to respond and when they do respond, its usually after an initial cautious, surveillance type approach to the area. So another note to foreigners, some US cops will shoot you or sic their dogs on you for no apparent reason; some US cops are so concerned to ride out their tours to get their retirement that they take what seems like hours to respond.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

FWIW, I've read several reports from local Minnesota outlets saying the same thing, i.e., no experience, poorly trained and wrong disposition for the job. He's described as nervous, flighty, fearful and obviously quick on the trigger. He loosed multiple bullets at her.........across his driving partners face!

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

This event makes little sense.

A lot of that is because you're either intentionally ignoring facts that have been established, or you're not paying attention and asking questions out of ignorance.

some time passed in which she proceeds to make another call to dispatch saying that no one had arrived still.

Yep, about nine minutes. Never heard the saying "when seconds count, help is just minutes away" before? That clock starts running from the time dispatch picks up the phone to the time an officer arrives. Minneapolis PD average about nine minutes response for a priority one call. It looks like their response was time was completely average, judging by her phone calls and radio traffic.

Why was this car a few houses down and not at the address it was being reported at?

Because they have to enter the alley at one point or another. You can't enter an alley wherever you feel like it.

they never responded to the woman directly at her home.

If you called and said the bank across the street was being robbed, would you expect the police to come talk to you or maybe y'know...respond to the bank? She reported a possible rape in progress in the alley behind her house. Why would they go talk to her in the front yard first?

was then shot multiple times,

Nope, once.

It is because it will come out soon that this Officer, Mohammed whatever, was the one Justine Damond called about.

Source?

Upon realizing he was caught, he shot Justine Damond point blank.

Source?

The shooting is bad enough. Considering your pretty poor grasp of facts that are supported by evidence so far, I wouldn't be too concerned with concocting stories. If this is some sort of coverup for Noor being involved in a rape behind Damond's house, it's one of the most colossally stupid cover-ups ever.
edit on 24-7-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Well it was said she was talking to the officers in her pajamas, perhaps her pj's were a bit too dainty for a Somali Muslim and that is why he shot her?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
Of course, let me help clear up your dubious argument in defense of this sick individual.

Not sure what planet you are residing on Captain Hyperbole but I'm not quite sure how saying this person was not fit for the job is a defense. Maybe you can explain how that works where you're from.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
FWIW, I've read several reports from local Minnesota outlets saying the same thing, i.e., no experience, poorly trained and wrong disposition for the job. He's described as nervous, flighty, fearful and obviously quick on the trigger. He loosed multiple bullets at her.........across his driving partners face!

Stop defending him!!!!! The Original Poster doesn't like this type of approach where you use the facts at hand, you need to make some stuff up.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

a reply to: SlapMonkey

I have presented circumstantial evidence that points to a huge cover up. You wanting to not believe or read any of it, is simply not my problem.

Weak circumstantial evidence, at best...and when I say "evidence," I mean evidence proper, not circumstantial evidence that couldn't convict a flea for biting a dog.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

You are on a conspiracy forum..

IF you want real news, go watch CNN maybe?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

do we as well have the option of not answering to investigators for possible crimes we commit?

Yes. You have the right to not incriminate yourself.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

In RE training - Noor was sent through an "accelerated police cadet program." Supposedly this is a program aimed at getting college graduates into the force quicker.

That being said, the article says the program takes seven months. MPD's website says their academy is 14-16 weeks long. So I don't know a) what the hell kind of program takes a person with a Business Admin degree and makes them a qualified cop faster than the academy can and b) if "seven months" is a typo, or the journalist has a strange concept of what accelerated means, or if it's just wrong.

Fast tracked

This article just came out, ironically, with MPD saying the above article is incorrect and is taking some latitude with how they're reporting things.

New article
edit on 24-7-2017 by Shamrock6 because: i got edits on edits

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Oh, crap.........so sorry.

I'll try to think of something to make up.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

You defending this guy now too?

Well, it kinda seems it was a confluence of tragic events, this guy was a bit mental, he had poor training and was partnered with someone of limited experience.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

"accelerated police cadet program."

Dang man, you found the answer! The "accelerated" program; that's where they train, "Ready, Shoot, Aim"! I'm surprised he waited for the vehicle to come to a stop! Must be the same program where they train them to 1) Pull over vehicle making illegal maneuver, 2) exit patrol car and approach stopped vehicle, 3) shoot driver, 4) write ticket and place it on windshield, 5) run back to squad car, turn on camera then 6) call for back up, then 7) high speed to donuts shop.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Janeé Harteau is Cecily Strong. This is the first clue to solving the case.

Same nose, mouth, eyes, etc.

media.graytvinc.com...

www.gomn.com...

3.bp.blogspot.com...

a.abcnews.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Nah. You know me, I like facts. Regardless of where they lead. But I suppose if not agreeing with OP's ridiculousness is defending Noor then perhaps I am.

Mistakes were made (though none of the actual mistakes made are highlighted by the OP) and the end result was a woman got shot. I suspect Noor is going to get hung out to dry, and will continue to try and point the finger at others for not supporting him in what looks like a pretty terrible shoot.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Why is it outside the bounds of reality for you to accept that there are people in power who use this position to ensure victims do not potentially speak out in fear of their own life?
It isn't, but if you want to make it personal look at my thread history in this forum's thread discussion.

Those things happen there's no denying that. But this case looks a bit different, from an angry person to a rapist supported by his partner is a large stretch. By this isn't even really Anecdotal evidence and it would also probably mean that the PD was in on it. Albeit that PD might be corrupt but this isn't where that issue lies.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker

Yea that part where Strong's mouth is upturned and Harteau has a perpetual frown really nails it.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Of course, let me help clear up your dubious argument in defense of this sick individual.

Officer Mohamed Noor, who shot Ms Damond in the abdomen in an upmarket neighbourhood of the city, has refused to be interviewed by investigators, as is his legal right. -- Refused to be interviewed? I wonder where does this right pertain to the average citizen as well, do we as well have the option of not answering to investigators for possible crimes we commit?

Officers Harrity and Noor, who between them have spent three years on the police force, have been placed on paid administrative leave. -- 3 years, between them, yet according to you, he was not "Trained" and "Not of the right mindset" to be an officer. How was he on the force that long if what you say is true, how did he pass/get the job?

Oh that's right. Affirmative action.

"I want to take a moment to recognize Officer Mohamed Noor, the newest Somali officer in the Minneapolis Police Department," Hodges wrote on Facebook in May last year. "Officer Noor has been assigned to the 5th Precinct, where his arrival has been highly celebrated, particularly by the Somali community in and around Karmel Mall. The community even hosted a meet and greet event (see pics) to welcome him. A wonderful sign of building trust and community policing at work" -- Lmao, that looks great..right?

"Records from the city's Office of Police Conduct Review reveal some details about Noor's background. They show that Noor has had three complaints against him. Two are pending, and the third was dismissed without discipline. Under state law, details of open cases and cases that result in no discipline are not released.

The officer was also sued earlier this year after a May 25 incident in which he and other officers took a woman to the hospital for an apparent mental health crisis. The lawsuit claims Noor and the other officers violated the woman's rights when they entered her home without permission and Noor grabbed her wrist and upper arm. Noor relaxed his grip when the woman said she had a previous shoulder injury, the lawsuit says."

Dude is already a criminal, but protected by the badge from any accountability, I suppose this as well does not mean anything to you, correct?

"The source told Milton it was unclear why Noor opened fire. He apparently had his gun drawn as he responded with the other officer, the source said.

There were no known witnesses other than the two officers in the car. A newspaper report said Damond was shot while standing alongside the car in her pajamas."

This guy had his gun drawn, in the car, ready to go. He knew what and who he was shooting, he knew what he was covering up and knew he would get away with it or at least was not worried, based on how many times he's already been sued or complained about.

Facts are a funny thing.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but it really seems to me all of this stuff you just posted speaks directly to what Augustus proposed instead of validating your theory.

And just to be accurate, you stated that the two officers together had "3 years experience between them". That doesn't mean they both have 3 years experience. Noor was hired in 2015 so at most he has just over 2 years experience, possibly less, up to only 1.5 years approximately.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
It's sad but she learned a lesson the hard way that many Americans are starting to realize. You don't call the cops for anything period. They are not your friend, they are not here to protect you nor obligated to. They are enforcers and revenue collectors for the most dangerous gang in the world. The Government. Arm yourself, learn to protect yourself and your own. If you see others in trouble don't call the cops, either choose to help or leave it be and walk the other way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join