It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justine Damond was murdered by the officer committing the crime - Minnesota Police Shooting

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

What facts are established?

We do not know anything right now. Know why? Those that know, are not talking.

Your responses are one of the clear and present dangers of having citizens with a Bias on any jury "Of your peers" and why lawyers go through so much trouble to weed out such mindsets from a court of law. The circumstantial evidence and beyond a reasonable doubt, will never be enough to overcome your bias to how much you just love the badge and those wearing it.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

overcome your bias

That's hysterical, coming from the guy who's literally making things up.

Since you chose to attack me rather than attack anything I said, I won't bother laying out the actual facts again for you. Enjoy your narrative, kiddo.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Nothing I have mentioned is either made up or speculative.

There is no denying home fry shot this woman in cold blood. The speculation I have offered is to why. Your problem, and perhaps your ilk, cannot accept the why just might be something that will shake you to your core.

The funny part is you coming onto a conspiracy website, where conspiracies derive, and complaining about it people on the website doing what they do best. Offering possible conspiracy explanations to day to day events.

I'd laugh, but I think you are serious, and it's sad.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
Well it was said she was talking to the officers in her pajamas, perhaps her pj's were a bit too dainty for a Somali Muslim and that is why he shot her?

I was actually wondering this exact thing. Obviously something is being covered up big time. At this point it would be in the best interests of the department to say "Sorry, this guy ****ed up, he's gonna be charged", but no, they're hiding something. I have a creeping suspicion that the reason Noor shot the woman was because he was a Muslim that was offended by her appearance (and a woman having the nerve to report a rape nonetheless), and the police department is deathly afraid of telling the public... Kindof like how police departments and government organizations started refusing to disclose crime demographics out of fear of inciting racism.

Everything I said is total conjecture and I could obviously be completely wrong, I understand that... But I have a suspicion because of all the strangeness surrounding this case. Women being murdered or attacked for being dressed "improperly" or reporting rape isn't exactly uncommon in the Muslim world.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

The speculation I have offered

You can't even figure out what you're doing.

The funny part is you coming to a conspiracy website and expecting to have your wildly speculative ideas accepted at face value, and to not be challenged on them and expected to substantiate and support them in some way, and then attacking those who debunk your ideas, which are nothing more than crackpot theories born out of ignorance.

I'd laugh, but it's apparent you're serious.....so I laughed anyway.
edit on 24-7-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX

There is no denying home fry shot this woman in cold blood. The speculation I have offered is to why. Your problem, and perhaps your ilk, cannot accept the why just might be something that will shake you to your core.

The funny part is you coming onto a conspiracy website, where conspiracies derive, and complaining about it people on the website doing what they do best. Offering possible conspiracy explanations to day to day events.

I'd laugh, but I think you are serious, and it's sad.

You might want to double check the definition of "speculative". That is precisely what your model is. Precisely. What you are doing is literally called "speculating".

Speculate - form a theory or conjecture about a subject without firm evidence.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Except I have offered up reason to question the stories validity of the officers. The only thing being offered here in response is that I have no facts. If you have a hard time understanding what a conspiracy theory is..maybe delete your accounts?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

My views can be challenged. However, you are not challenging anything. Only saying there are no facts to otherwise refute. That's not a challenge. That is the obvious issue and the reason for the conspiracy claim - duh.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

do we as well have the option of not answering to investigators for possible crimes we commit?

Um..yes

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

do we as well have the option of not answering to investigators for possible crimes we commit?

Um..yes

But...muh conspiracy "theory."

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Of course, let me help clear up your dubious argument in defense of this sick individual.

Officer Mohamed Noor, who shot Ms Damond in the abdomen in an upmarket neighbourhood of the city, has refused to be interviewed by investigators, as is his legal right. -- Refused to be interviewed? I wonder where does this right pertain to the average citizen as well, do we as well have the option of not answering to investigators for possible crimes we commit?

Yes, it's called the 5th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. You may have heard ignorance it?

Officers Harrity and Noor, who between them have spent three years on the police force, have been placed on paid administrative leave. -- 3 years, between them, yet according to you, he was not "Trained" and "Not of the right mindset" to be an officer. How was he on the force that long if what you say is true, how did he pass/get the job?

It happens all the time. 3 years between them is an average of 18 month on the force each. That's not a lot of actual experience. Though as your quote below points out, Officer Noor had been w. The Dept. for 14 whole months. Not exactly a long time veteran officer eh? Then factor in the the SCOTUS has ruled that it's acceptable to discriminate against people who score too high on police academy entrance exams...

Oh that's right. Affirmative action.

What the hell are you trying to get at with that comment?

"I want to take a moment to recognize Officer Mohamed Noor, the newest Somali officer in the Minneapolis Police Department," Hodges wrote on Facebook in May last year. "Officer Noor has been assigned to the 5th Precinct, where his arrival has been highly celebrated, particularly by the Somali community in and around Karmel Mall. The community even hosted a meet and greet event (see pics) to welcome him. A wonderful sign of building trust and community policing at work" -- Lmao, that looks great..right?

When quoting material from a other source you are supposed to properly tag it and then it's customary to provide a citation so that people can see the full context of your quote mining campaign. Just saying...

"Records from the city's Office of Police Conduct Review reveal some details about Noor's background. They show that Noor has had three complaints against him. Two are pending, and the third was dismissed without discipline. Under state law, details of open cases and cases that result in no discipline are not released.

The officer was also sued earlier this year after a May 25 incident in which he and other officers took a woman to the hospital for an apparent mental health crisis. The lawsuit claims Noor and the other officers violated the woman's rights when they entered her home without permission and Noor grabbed her wrist and upper arm. Noor relaxed his grip when the woman said she had a previous shoulder injury, the lawsuit says."

So you try to claim he's an experienced officer, well disposed for the line of work he is in and then proceed to destroy your own argument by providing evidence that he's anything BUT a model officer. Well done!

Dude is already a criminal, but protected by the badge from any accountability, I suppose this as well does not mean anything to you, correct?

Being a terrible cop doesn't make him a rapist covering up said crime by murdering a woman in front of witnesses. You've provided. I evidence of that not any citations for your quotes which is against ATS T&C

"The source told Milton it was unclear why Noor opened fire. He apparently had his gun drawn as he responded with the other officer, the source said.

There were no known witnesses other than the two officers in the car. A newspaper report said Damond was shot while standing alongside the car in her pajamas."

This guy had his gun drawn, in the car, ready to go. He knew what and who he was shooting, he knew what he was covering up and knew he would get away with it or at least was not worried, based on how many times he's already been sued or complained about.

Facts are a funny thing.

Facts are things we can verify. You've provided nothing resembling a citation for your quoted material. And you still haven't provided anything beyond conjecture and hyperbole to support your thesis that he killed a woman to cover up a sexual assault, which there is no evidence of. He was with another officer the whole time. So you're implicating 2 officers in a sexual assault, murder as cover up. With no evidence. Well done!

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Lol, ya it's a theory alright, like the good old days of ATS

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Knowing Aussie women well, its possible she gave the Police an earful for being late/wrong place and the Murdering Filth shot her out of total disdain/hatred for women.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Except I have offered up reason to question the stories validity of the officers. The only thing being offered here in response is that I have no facts. If you have a hard time understanding what a conspiracy theory is..maybe delete your accounts?

Oh boy that is rich.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I'm still wondering, according to your "thesis," what Noor's initial crime was that this woman supposedly exposed, which caused her to be murdered.

I asked this on the first page. No answer.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

I'm still wondering, according to your "thesis," what Noor's initial crime was that this woman supposedly exposed, which caused her to be murdered.

I asked this on the first page. No answer.

From what I have gathered, the OP is suggesting that the Officer was the one doing the raping in the alley, and that she must have witnessed him doing that raping, and that is why he jumped back in his car and shot from inside the vehicle through his partners window.

I apologize if I am mistaken.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
My original thought was that this was fake news to further create dissonance and mistrust of Muslims. Already distrust of police... couple the two groups and its a virtual # storm.

Has anyone else considered this angle?

Not everything is a "false flag" but given all the yellow journalism/fake news and propaganda would this really be above those creating it?

The OPs theory has merit as well...

Someone else pointed out that they had 3yrs between them. Is that a total of 3 yrs or 3yrs each?
edit on 24-7-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I doubt she witnessed him doing it.

It is more likely, she was reporting a crime he was committing, and did not realize he was the purp, but he realized she was the one that knew and was going to be able to bust him.

Why else would this happen? It wouldn't. Not unless the officer in question knew that the jig was up, whatever it was that he was up to, and she knew.

Consider this as well.. There is only the report that she was already standing next to the car. Who is to say/deny what really happened was that she saw the guy walking from behind the house to the squad car, he gets in, she is questioning, alarmed, raising possible hell, and he shoots her out of frustration/fear.

Unless this woman was a 8,7" Amazon that was wearing Wonder Woman armor and attire, there is no reason an officer gets so spooked that he shoots through a window, in front of his partner, and kills her, unless she knew something he didn't want her to know/get out.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
When is BLM going to be protesting this exactly?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

There you have it: there's literally no reason this could have happened other than Damond caught Noor doing something.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join