It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain Diagnosed with Brain Cancer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy. I wish we knew the number of lives lost and ruined as a result of this man's actions. I imagine if we had the numbers people wouldn't be feeling sorry for the man.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

exactly.. if you ask me he is getting off easy. People are free to try and convince themselves with some false BS and they are above all this.... whatever. Not me brother.

People act like this is steve McQueen or Patrick swayze LOL. This was one evil SOB and needed to go a long time ago. We are lucky he wasnt elected president. Probably would have ended in WW3. The guy is crazy and bloodthirsty.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I certainly don't see a reason to be a heartless dick over his condition.

I see many reasons, which is why my opinion is different than yours.

Humanity?

Please, do you want me to open that can of worms?

I don't like his politics, consider him a RINO of the greatest magnitude, and think he's used a blah military record that was only mention able because of his POW status as a perverse pity party to win elections... but he's an 80 year old coot and I see zero joy in this diagnosis.

Why treat him in kind? You're glossing over his tenure of advocacy and the resulting aftermath (bloodshed). If I'm correct to assume that your opinion won't change, why bother to build my case against McCain when you and I can just agree to disagree?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

"I don't like people who get caught".

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

"I don't like people who get caught".

Well, you've just caught yourself in a clumsy act of politically-motivated trolling.

"Senator John McCain has always been a fighter. Melania and I send our thoughts and prayers to Senator McCain, Cindy, and their entire family. Get well soon."

-President Donald J. Trump 7/19/2017

edit on 19-7-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Meh... whats he supposed to say? Just shows how good trumps temperament actually is. He has bigger things to worry about. There are thousands of McCains out there.

As long as Putin is OK we are good.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well, that's too bad.

(not really sure what else to say. . . . . )

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy. I wish we knew the number of lives lost and ruined as a result of this man's actions. I imagine if we had the numbers people wouldn't be feeling sorry for the man.

If McCain had his dithers, we'd be at war right now with Russia. Millions of lives would be lost...or worse.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: AboveBoard

I was very sorry to hear this. Wishing him the best & Hoping he does well in treatment. It is a scary diagnosis and it will be a challenge no matter what kind it is or what treatment is used.

It's a very aggressive form of cancer from what I hear.
His age may limit his options as far as treatment is concerned.

His daughter just released a very touching statement:
twitter.com...

Obama would just give McCain some of his infamous "blue pills" and tell him to rest comfortably, until the end.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I'm not saying this to be provocative - just wondering.

Might he use pot oil as a cure?

If so - might it help along the legalization agenda?

Hey - this is a conspiracy site - ya can't blame me for asking.

peace

edit on 3802Wednesday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I was very sorry to hear this. Wishing him the best & Hoping he does well in treatment. It is a scary diagnosis and it will be a challenge no matter what kind it is or what treatment is used.

Unfortunately, yes it is. From his home state newspaper..

""McCain's cancer, glioblastoma, described as 'very aggressive tumor'"

Source: www.azcentral.com...

His physician being interviewed right now by Tucker Carlson (FoxNews).
Says: "Senator McCain has the most common, but most malignant type of brain tumor. Average life expectancy is 14-15 months."

edit on 7/19/2017 by carewemust because: Added McCains physician's statement.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Another victim of self-inflicted stress caused by unhinged vitriol and cognitive dissonance.

So many anti-Trumpers are making themsleves seriously ill.

Globalistoma.

Poetic justice.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Says: "Senator McCain has the most common, but most malignant type of brain tumor. Average life expectancy is 14-15 months."

Weird wording, IMO. It's a common 'most-deadly type of brain tumor' but not 'common.' It's rare. But it's seemingly very common among certain people involved in major political scandals.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

well I could see it. Use you up and when your not producing anymore have you taken out of commission. Replace with new fresh face. JM obviously was not holding his weight anymore and TPTB are desperate.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

You appeared to asking *why* people care, I answered. Seems fairly simple and mundane. My opinion of the man, while negative, doesn't erase the fact that I consider celebrating him likely dying from a brain tumor as being a dick move. In my view we aren't disagreeing over John McCain, we are disagreeing over karma and showing an 80 year old just the most rudimentary level of respect.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

*snort*

Touché.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This is sad for anyone to go through. It explains his mental difficulties recently.

Prayers for his family.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Weird wording, IMO. It's a common 'most-deadly type of brain tumor' but not 'common.' It's rare. But it's seemingly very common among certain people involved in major political scandals.

His physician said it's the most common, and most malignant form of brain tumor.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

His physician said it's the most common, and most malignant form of brain tumor.

His physician is not wrong.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join