It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain Diagnosed with Brain Cancer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Just breaking now.

We may be seeing Senator McCain retiring for health reasons.
I wonder if he will no longer be testifying in the Fusion GPS dossier case.

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) has been diagnosed with brain cancer, the Mayo Clinic Hospital in Phoenix said Wednesday.

The tumor was discovered after the senior Arizona senator underwent a minor procedure last week to remove a blood clot from above his left eye. "Subsequent tissue pathology revealed that a primary brain tumor known as a glioblastoma was associated with the blood clot," the hospital said in a statement.

“The Senator and his family are reviewing further treatment options with his Mayo Clinic care team. Treatment options may include a combination of chemotherapy and radiation."

thehill.com...
edit on 19-7-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
my heart goes out to him.

darn cell phones

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Natures "term limits".

Finally

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I don't like McCain as a politician, but I would never wish ill on my fellow human beings. My thoughts are with him and his family.

edit on 2017/7/19 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

link   

Prayers for his family and of course for him.

I'll not add my opinion of him.

peace

edit on 5819Wednesday201713 by silo13 because: remove sarcasm

link   
a reply to: agenda51

Yes, it's a horrible diagnosis. I wish him and his family well.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Best wishes for a recovery to our U.S. Senate War Hero, John McCain.

Guess he won't be able to vote on ObamaCare Repeal-Replace next week.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
My Dad valiantly fought Kidney cancer for 7 years, only to have it spread to his lymph nodes and finally his brain. In the end he had a hard time even standing. If this is the case McCain is finished. Even the Gamma Knife usually can't help.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I am sorry for him but to be honest, it could the reason for all the nonsense. I don't like him regardless his situation.
edit on 19-7-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Mayo clinic? Now unable to testify why he obtained the #ty fan fiction dossier? Coincidence? I don't think so. They're laying the groundwork to a sudden but perfectly explainable death through natural causes.

edit on 19-7-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
link   
PS I changed my mind. Hate me all you want but John is an evil traitor who has backstabbed the american populace every chance he could make a profit from it.

Bomb, Bomb, Iran!!!

link   
That's a sad thing to hear. I may not agree with him often, but he's the genuine article. He's devoted his life to serving his country and stood up for what he believes, even when it goes against the current.

Hopefully they will be able to help him.

+19 more 
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I won't talk bad about him, since he's on the way out. But don't call him a war hero. Don't you dare.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Sorry to hear this. I have a lot of respect for McCain and the service he has given to our country, although i do think he should have retired already.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
With the amount of blood that can be attributed to his advocacy, my heart bleeds a single drop. He's like an old suit of armor you dust off when the renaissance fair comes to town and then shove back in your closet when it's over. He's equally responsible for meddling in the affairs of multiple foreign governments (illegally), helping to achieve 26,000 bombs dropped on the Middle East in 2016 alone.

Poor (war mongering), McCain.

Now, he must battle the war in his head.

America is with you,” Senator John McCain told demonstrators then, standing shoulder to shoulder with the leader of the far-right Svoboda party as the US ambassador haggled with the state department over who would make up the new Ukrainian government.

When the Ukrainian president was replaced by a US-selected administration, in an entirely unconstitutional takeover, politicians such as William Hague brazenly misled parliament about the legality of what had taken place: the imposition of a pro-western government on Russia’s most neuralgic and politically divided neighbour.

Why people all of a sudden care about him is beyond me.

edit on 19-7-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

So if under any circumstances he blows any whistles or has a come to Jesus moment or even full disclosure on..anything (wink), it can be taken with a grain of salt because, brain cancer.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Mayo clinic? Now unable to testify why he obtained the #ty fan fiction dossier? Coincidence? I don't think so. They're laying the groundwork to a sudden but perfectly explainiable death through natural causes.

Any testimony or recall he may have given would've been unreliable or called into question due to surgery and/or chemotherapy.

I actually predicted something like this in a thread a couple of days ago.
edit on 19-7-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Eyebrows were (slightly) raised last month during McCain's questioning of James Comey...

""John McCain has provided a surprising excuse for his strange line of questioning during Thursday's Senate hearing with James Comey - saying that he was tired from staying up late the previous night to watch a sports game. (Arizona Diamondbacks baseball)

Mr McCain, the 80-year-old grandee of the Republican Party, struck an unusual tone in the hearing.

His meandering questions asked about Hillary Clinton's emails, and why one investigation was closed but the other ongoing.
"With respect... I'm a little confused," said Mr Comey at one point, struggling to answer.""

From June 8, 2017: www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Very sad. Although I disagree with the man's politics, I wouldn't wish brain cancer on anyone.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: carewemust

I won't talk bad about him, since he's on the way out. But don't call him a war hero. Don't you dare.

Because he didn't die in battle?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join