It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain Diagnosed with Brain Cancer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I don't wish sickness or death on anyone.
That being said, he should have been put out to pasture a long time ago.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: carewemust

Because he was a sucky pilot and a snitch

No kidding? There are some good anti-McCain threads here on ATS. I'll glance over a couple of them. Maybe your assessments are therein. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

The winner in all this is that other POS Jeff Flake. If McCain resigns the serious challengers will go after hisseat, right and left, leaving 6 more years of Flake

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Funny.. I feel that way about Ruth Ginsberg. She's like 110 isn't she?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

They prop her up at the bench...."Weekend at the Supreme Court"

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I was very sorry to hear this. Wishing him the best & Hoping he does well in treatment. It is a scary diagnosis and it will be a challenge no matter what kind it is or what treatment is used.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

They prop her up at the bench...."Weekend at the Supreme Court"

I noticed that at Obama's last State of the Union address...haha.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Natures "term limits".

Finally

I do not wish him any ill, but he should have been out of politics a long time ago.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I feel for the family and friends who will miss him if this takes him. It goes without saying though that McCain is as much a part of the current problem as most of the rest of our ossified public servants. There should be better ways than tragic death to remove them.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
It goes without saying though that McCain is as much a part of the current problem as most of the rest of our ossified public servants. There should be better ways than tragic death to remove them.

If only Hallmark had a card for that.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Fortuitous timing for the Flake camp....
www.azcentral.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

I was very sorry to hear this. Wishing him the best & Hoping he does well in treatment. It is a scary diagnosis and it will be a challenge no matter what kind it is or what treatment is used.

It's a very aggressive form of cancer from what I hear.
His age may limit his options as far as treatment is concerned.

His daughter just released a very touching statement:
twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I'll not speak ill of him at this time. Politics shouldn't brought into this. I hope he does well and will be praying for him and his family.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Well thats that. My grandma died less than 90 days after that diagnoses. Wish his family well. Wont add anything else.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Why people all of a sudden care about him is beyond me.

Humanity? Look, I've hated on Songbird for damn near 18 years. I don't like his politics, consider him a RINO of the greatest magnitude, and think he's used a blah military record that was only mention able because of his POW status as a perverse pity party to win elections... but he's an 80 year old coot and I see zero joy in this diagnosis. I certainly don't see a reason to be a heartless dick over his condition.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Do I care about the politician? No.

But frankly, I lost one of my two grandfathers to brain cancer. I recently lost my beloved cat to it too. Poor thing went downhill in just four days.

Having witnessed it twice, it's not something I would wish on anyone, not because they're a political tool.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This explains so much I have often thought he was brain damaged. I really want to be kind but I've watched him over the years destroy this country in the name of corporate greed. And watched him change sides so many times on topics. I want to be the good person wish him the best etc but wow he's evil.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

JM is not your two grandfathers or an innocent pet.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

My mother died of a brain cancer (Astro Cytoma), 6 weeks after having a "funny turn":- she was dead at ...47years old.

It was torture watching her drift away, the pain, the pleasure and the abject loss.

I hope that Mr McCain suffers.
He has caused untold harm to this world and deserves a painful departure.

Sorry if this seems a tad harsh from a kindly Scottish person, but I am sick of these warmongers.

All by mr McCain's hand:

Bomb Syria. Create refugees. Refuse to take any. Flood Europe. Create Several abbreviated "freedom fighters". (Al Qeda, ISIS, ISIL, Etc.). Continue war on a cyclic basis. Pocket the coin.

And then there is the disloyalty, treason and self-serving spinning. The power he wields without question.

So, yes; it may be awful to many, but I do believe that he is a bad man and ...if I'm being honest, I really DON'T wish anyone a bad death, but I hope he has a moment of realisation...and maybe a bad twinge.

edit on 19/7/17 by Jc333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51
a reply to: ketsuko

JM is not your two grandfathers or an innocent pet.

No, he's not mine, but he is someone's father, grandfather, etc., and my point is that I've seen what brain cancer does to someone, a human, and to another living thing, my pet, and I would not wish that fate on my worst enemy.

No. I want McCain as far from public office as I can get him, but not like this.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join