It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain Diagnosed with Brain Cancer

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I was seeing something wrong for a while now. I was under the impression that he was getting old and losing it a little. I guess it was much worse than I thought. I was commenting that he should retire. I wonder if he is in a better place with insurance now that he is an active senator. I hope he gets better and retires and spends what life he has left having some fun.

My father died of brain cancer, his probably came from being a farmer and spraying DDT every year. I hope John McCain has a better outcome than my father did.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51
PS I changed my mind. Hate me all you want but John is an evil traitor who has backstabbed the american populace every chance he could make a profit from it.

Bomb, Bomb, Iran!!!

Evil traitor....

Who spent years in a Vietnam pow camp were he was tortured and has spent years in public office.

You can disagree with his politics all you like but calling him a traitor is retarded

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I'm so sorry about your Dad.

farmers get such a sad lot for so much work.

Also I hope and pray this man does not suffer.

peace

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy. I wish we knew the number of lives lost and ruined as a result of this man's actions. I imagine if we had the numbers people wouldn't be feeling sorry for the man.

If anyone ever want proof of declining posting standards on ATS look no further that this horrible drivel

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

LOL.... Nice spin

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Many of his fellow pows called him a traitor. Saying he collaborated with the enemy for preferential treatment. Apparently he even released an audio recording where he said “I, as a U.S. airman, am guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and people.”

Now you can argue he did what he needed to do to survive but other pows didn't take this route and think he sold them out.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I don't feel sorry for a man who is a war monger and liar. He has done nothing for America. He has committed treason and murder. He is responsible for the overthrow of sovereign nations. He supports terrorist. All the time pushing for war with Russia. No I am not sorry for him.

My first thought Karma will get ya and sometimes it is a bi*ch.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Probably just a brain cloud, hell be back giving terrorist money and weapons soon enough. Making the world a much safer place.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
My brother-in-law died Sunday of glioblastoma multiforme. I don't know if McCain's glio is the same type as my brother-in-law's was, but I tell you what: I am NOT a fan of McCain, but I wouldn't wish on him or anyone else what I've seen my family member go through.

My brother-in-law's funeral is tomorrow. He was diagnosed out of the blue in March. This aggressive brain cancer is hell. What my family has been through, what my sister has been through, what my precious brother-in-law went through- it's so awful it can't really be described. We even found a bad-ass neurosurgeon who will operate on "inoperable" brain tumors, which he did in May, and removed all of the remaining softball sized tumor that remained after his first craniotomy in March. He still passed on, 3 days ago. He was young and vital and otherwise healthy and wonderful.

I hope that they get him the best treatment possible; that they get his tumor out and that his family doesn't have to experience what we did. I think McCain has done some awful, terrible things regarding this country, but his family doesn't deserve to see him suffer.

For all of you making the jokes: real people actually get real brain cancer, and it's hell.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Tough news. As far as I am concerned the man has lived a life not many people can say they lived, worked for his country longer than most, and he did so with grace. I truly hope he recovers and enjoys the rest of his life.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Thank-you for sharing that information on this disease. Your post makes me want to go look up what happens to someone with glioblastoma multiforme, but I'll fight the urge until it goes away. My condolences on the loss of your brother-in-law, KansasGirl.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Good. He's an obstructionist pinhead. Now if only he were contagious to McConnell and the rest of those obstructionist, pinhead Republicans who are deliberately sabotaging Trump, we might get somewhere.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 123143

OH NO you should send out your prayers while these scum continue to cut the legs out from under us. Good ole John is just wishing he could have done more for the cause right now.

Doesnt matter. These evil viruses calling themselves humans have infinite resources from runnings drugs and weapons all across the globe.

he is getting off easy IMO.

To all you good people out there who had to endure this condition in a family member or friend YOU have my sympathy. You know who you are. McCain... no way. He is evil to his core.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
If I could have one wish tonight, it would be to take the Brain Cancer away from John McCain, and transfer it over to Don Lemon at CNN. What a Trump and America-hating arsehole he is!

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Never been a fan of Sen. McCain.

But having watched a dear friend fight, and lose, her fight with brain cancer, I wouldn't wish this upon anyone I hated, much less someone I don't even know save through 30 second sound bites on TV, or the internet.

More than a few of you need a little work on that whole compassion thing...

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
It would be good strategy for Senator McCain to teleconference in to Senate Republicans next week, and ask them to essentially "Win One for the Gipper" by unanimously voting "YES" on ObamaCare Repeal-Replace. Arizona premiums are going up 150-200% in 2018.

Maybe even a few compassionate Democrats would do the right thing, and vote for repeal-replace too.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

i dont think you realize how evil these men really are. They are not your every day sinner.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

LOL.... never happen. Sure would raise eyebrows though.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Perhaps God has given McCain his final wake up call to change his ways. It's never too late. I hope McCain sees it that way too, recovers, and uses the time he has left to at least try and make up for all the lives he had ruined or ended.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 123143

Good. He's an obstructionist pinhead. Now if only he were contagious to McConnell and the rest of those obstructionist, pinhead Republicans who are deliberately sabotaging Trump, we might get somewhere.

What a truly disgusting excuse for a human being you must have to be to make such vile remarks.

I often think that many of you think politicians are like characters in a movie other than real people, as if this detachment excuses statements like this.

I have seen what brain cancer does to people and it's not pretty. I hope that you never have to watch someone go through it.

Please show some sympathy, you can flame his politics all you want but when you have so little respect for your fellow mans suffering then I lose all respect for you

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join