It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain Diagnosed with Brain Cancer

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Did not like his politics, but would not wish this on anyone.

For anyone that has knocked him over his time in Hanoi, everybody has a breaking point, the rambo style resisting is just a movie myth. Strength in that situation is pulling yourself back together after being broken and resisting again the next time your questioned.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: crazyewok
By the way good. Gooos he has has a alow undignified death in fro t of him.....not becauss his politics or even because he wanted to bomb everything that moced.

No i wish him a slow death painfull death because of the monster of ISIS he helped create.

McCain is a terrorist supporter and a traitor to the USA and west.

Please don't post pictures that are demonstrably false.

What is false about it? Not saying it isn't, but can you elaborate?

He didn't meet Al-Baghdadi. The picture is falsely labelled. He met a group of anti-Assad leaders, not the future leaders of ISIS, the two factions are not the same. The Syrian opposition is fantastically complicated, you'd need the Venn diagram from hell to explain it.

Of yes the mythical "good" terrorists and "bad" Terrorist story.

The only good terrorist is a dead terrorist and that includes the POS that arm and support them.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   

By the way good. Gooos he has has a alow undignified death in fro t of him.....not becauss his politics or even because he wanted to bomb everything that moced.

No i wish him a slow death painfull death because of the monster of ISIS he helped create.

He didn't meet Al-Baghdadi. The picture is falsely labelled. He met a group of anti-Assad leaders, not the future leaders of ISIS, the two factions are not the same. The Syrian opposition is fantastically complicated, you'd need the Venn diagram from hell to explain it.

Are you sure?
Here is a picture of Al Baghdadi before his full beard...(from the BBC)

Here is a close up of the picture posted earlier...

This looks like the same man.
You did say the picture was "demonstrably" false. Can you provide anything to back that up ... like the name of the man in question if it is not Al Baghdadi...
edit on 20/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: IAMTAT

I was very sorry to hear this. Wishing him the best & Hoping he does well in treatment. It is a scary diagnosis and it will be a challenge no matter what kind it is or what treatment is used.

It's a very aggressive form of cancer from what I hear.
His age may limit his options as far as treatment is concerned.

His daughter just released a very touching statement:
twitter.com...

You are right. I knew someone who died of this - was there at hospice close to the end. It's horribly sad to see someone vigorous and full of life go through it, losing small pieces of function and independence along the way.

McCain's daughter's statement is profoundly beautiful. I admit it made me tear up.

Anyone being callous about it because of something he did or said politically is simply ignorant of what this means for him and his family.

I wouldn't wish it on anyone or take the slightest pleasure in an "enemy's" misfortune to have it enter their lives. There are times we are simply human and all the rest is an artificial construct.

Everything that holds us together as a nation is so ultimately fragile - simply IDEAS codified and written down into "rights" and "laws."

We scream at each other and demonize along "tribal" lines over interpretation- whose side has the "right" way to look at those ideas - all the while refusing to see our own shortcomings and flaws.

All political division and gamesmanship is ultimately theatre, though the consequences in terms of policy and interpretation are at times dire - life and death, even. It is the idea that hopefully endures at the core as well as transforms as we embrace an ever evolving "more perfect union." (How fragile these ideas in the hands of wreckless and arrogant men!)

But at the end of the day, the flawed men and women who serve their country and wield power, are subject to the forces that equalize us all.

To see one as tenacious and tough as John McCain, someone who believes in those precious ideas and worked to protect them as he interpreted them as well as putting his life on the line for them get this kind of diagnosis is painful.

Blessings and strength to him and his family - they will need them.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Seems like there's some here with less heart than the tin man. Sad reflection on the world today.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Seems like there's some here with less heart than the tin man. Sad reflection on the world today.

So I should shed a tear every time a Jihadi dies?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Well one could show class and keep his trap shut. Says more about the speaker than the subject. Kick any 3 legged dogs lately?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: 123143

John McCain Diagnosed with Brain Cancer

Good. He's an obstructionist pinhead. Now if only he were contagious to McConnell and the rest of those obstructionist, pinhead Republicans who are deliberately sabotaging Trump, we might get somewhere.

What a truly disgusting excuse for a human being you must have to be to make such vile remarks.

I often think that many of you think politicians are like characters in a movie other than real people, as if this detachment excuses statements like this.

I have seen what brain cancer does to people and it's not pretty. I hope that you never have to watch someone go through it.

Please show some sympathy, you can flame his politics all you want but when you have so little respect for your fellow mans suffering then I lose all respect for you

Get a grip. I have my own opinions for reasons I don't care to discuss.

You have not lived my life. Don't tell me how I should think.

As for the compassion people keep wanting, forget it. I'm fresh out with nothing on backorder.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Kick any 3 legged dogs? Mc cain would have bombed the chit out of a 2 or 3 legged dog if it meant he could get ahead. Think of all the people this twat has caused to be murdered and maimed. Bomb bomb bomb anyone he could. A great american hero lol tell that to the guys who were in Nam and I doubt if they would agree. He was given special treatment by the enemy in Nam because of his father and connections. Did`nt he commit treason whilst being imprisoned in Nam? Poetic justice and it should have happened earlier in his life and maybe a lot of other people would still be alive.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: watchitburn

Best wishes for a recovery to our U.S. Senate War Hero, John McCain.

Guess he won't be able to vote on ObamaCare Repeal-Replace next week.

I won't talk bad about him, since he's on the way out. But don't call him a war hero. Don't you dare.

Because he didn't die in battle?

Because God, er, Trump said so.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Best wishes for a recovery to our U.S. Senate War Hero, John McCain.

Guess he won't be able to vote on ObamaCare Repeal-Replace next week.

I won't talk bad about him, since he's on the way out. But don't call him a war hero. Don't you dare.

Because he didn't die in battle?

Because he's a stinking traitor. He gave information to the enemy he should have been thrown into prison not voted into Congress.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I just dont believe it...

Mccain was heavily involved in the Clinton State Departments efforts in Libya and Syria.
He's openly battled Trump since the campaigns, through the election, over Inauguration and into this administration.

He's old, starting to mis step a little bit, his minds not quite as sharp..
I think Trump got a hold of detailed dirt on Mccain and gave him a choice..

Have his career, reputation ruined and be proven to be a rat, leaker and someone who funded/armed the militant groups tearing up Syria.

or

Take his $$$$ pension and live out the remainder of his life in some tropical mansion, surrounded by family and luxury in his twilight!

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I don't feel sorry for him at all.

He made God knows how much money, being a paid military and warmongering lobbyist. That's karma.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
That's karma.

Karma? Everybody dies man. Except Stan Lee.

It's the thoughts here that are disturbing.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: RazorV66
I don't wish sickness or death on anyone.
That being said, he should have been put out to pasture a long time ago.

Funny.. I feel that way about Ruth Ginsberg. She's like 110 isn't she?

They prop her up at the bench...."Weekend at the Supreme Court"

Yep going to hell in a hand basket. Totally cracked me up!

Back on topic, i wish him well, and sending good thoughts to his family.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I mean, I partially agree with you, but let me ask you this. Should people have pretended to have any sympathy for Hitler's death? Or any other #t% human being that's ever lived?

There's nothing disturbing in being okay if something bad happens to bad people. You will have my "thoughts and prayers" if you had a positive impact on the world. But, otherwise, I'm okay.

edit on 420k2017Thursdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

There's nothing disturbing in being okay if something bad happens to bad people.

Pretty sure that's not in Christ's tenet.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Well one could show class and keep his trap shut. Says more about the speaker than the subject. Kick any 3 legged dogs lately?

I haven't seen any 3 legged dogs adding and abetting ISIS lately but when I do I will put my best kicking boots on

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
So,,,,,,, this man is gonna use his government provided Cadillac healthcare that he voted for himself to get THE best treatment known to science. He is gonna have teams of doctors working around the clock. Nothing will be to expensive for Johnny boy.

But for the rest of us....take your obamacare and stop complaining.

I like to think of it as God striking down his first Rino....... gonna keep my eye on Paul Ryans health, say a few prayers and hope for another sudden medical issue

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Are you sure?
Here is a picture of Al Baghdadi before his full beard...(from the BBC)

Here is a close up of the picture posted earlier...

This looks like the same man.
You did say the picture was "demonstrably" false. Can you provide anything to back that up ... like the name of the man in question if it is not Al Baghdadi...

Did you even read the article that I linked to? Because it addresses exactly that fact. So please read it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join